Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Common room. (Mens bunks)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stin

Stin

Common room. (Mens bunks) Empty
PostSubject: Common room. (Mens bunks)   Common room. (Mens bunks) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:24 am

Ah, 7th year. Thought Drew.
Finally, But I wonder who will be my roommates this year...

Andrew walked up the stairs and opened the door to his room.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Common room. (Mens bunks)   Common room. (Mens bunks) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:44 am

Matteus had started unpacking. His clothes were finally organized, and boy he really needed to stop spending so much on clothes.

He threw his books from his suitcase to his bed, wondering what his room mates would be like. He was there quite early, as it would seem he was the first of that year to stop by. He stacked the books and carried them to a desk right by him, standing them up on their sides.

The door opened, a tall, well built guy came in looking curious. Matteus cocked his head towards the fellow Hufflepuff.

"Hi there, mate." He turned around and introduced himself with a strong Irish tongue, "I'm Matteus Kazimir. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
Stin

Stin

PostSubject: Re: Common room. (Mens bunks)   Common room. (Mens bunks) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 am

"Hey Matteus, I am Andrew but call me Drew. So you are my room-y this year? Cool, just a heads up. I am not here too often but need help with anything just ask. I have a friend who is top of all the year 7's. I could try to convince him to help out."

Drew gave a little smile.

"Now to unpack this stuff."

Drew walked over to his bunk and started unpacking when a strange piece of glass fell out of his trunk.
Drew snatched up up as fast as he could hoping Matteus did not see it.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Common room. (Mens bunks)   Common room. (Mens bunks) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:16 am

Matteus was putting away odds and end at the bottom of his trunk when he heard a clashing sound of something solid hit the ground. He knew it didn't come from him, so he turned around asking, "You okay ma-" Matteus saw Drew picking up the piece of glass that had fallen. "What in Merlin's beard was that?" he asked, eyebrow raising.
Back to top Go down
Stin

Stin

PostSubject: Re: Common room. (Mens bunks)   Common room. (Mens bunks) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:36 am

Drew turned around suddenly after placing the glass back into his trunk.

"Oh.. um just a piece of a mirror that I guess broke" answered Andrew.

Andrew looked at Matt and saw that he was not convinced.

"On alright, it is just a magical object that Stin and I use to talk with eachother about stuff when ever. in class, during exams, you name it.
But anyways, random off topic question. You going to the fools ball?"
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Common room. (Mens bunks)   Common room. (Mens bunks) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:45 am

Obviously Drew didn't want to talk about his magical piece of glass, and he wasn't too satisfied with his answer... but Matteus didn't want to press the matter and make things uncomfortable. If Drew wanted to talk about it, he would listen. "Nah, I'm thinking about asking Lucille but she’s just about as stubborn as I am. Maybe that Irish coppertop, she's a cutie. She's probably the only one who understands what I'm saying anyways." Matteus gave a smile to Drew and asked, "What about, ya?"

Last edited by Anselm on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common room. (Mens bunks)   Common room. (Mens bunks) Empty

Back to top Go down

Common room. (Mens bunks)
Page 1 of 1