Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angostin

angostin

Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:48 am

Stinnikus walks into the Ravenclaw common room after giving the simple answer to get in. He looks around. "Great I am surrounded by people who only try to be smart." He says. He climbs the stairs to his room to find his roommates have not made it in yet. "Perfect" Stin says, "Hope it will stay like this for a while. I need room for my planning." Stin then fell asleep on his bed.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:09 am

ooc: I guess I'll just jump in somewhere, shall I?

Yeah, whatever, Cassie Barlow thought as she watched the figure retreat into the dormitory.
"There's always the weird ones here," she snickered to her friend, Carmella, and retreated to her parchment, where she was attempting to come up with a spell.
"I think he's kind of cute," she retorted.
Cassie rolled her green eyes, tapped her foot impatiently, and managed to spill her ink. "Great," she spat, and rolled up her attempts in dismay.

Spell-making was illegal, it was true, but she never had a problem spotting loopholes in rules. Although it specifically said that you could not say a spell you created, it didn't say anything against other people saying them. It was easy to find some gullible first year and have them test the spell.

"I think I used the wrong Latin root anyway," she lied, although she was perfectly certain she had it right. "It's actually good that this happened, else some kid would have gotten themselves blown up."
"...are you sure that your spells are safe?" Carmella hesitated.
"Sure," she replied without hesitation. "Spells aren't hard."
"But I'm not so sure experimenting is a good idea... you know Luna Lovegood? Her mom died from a spell she made up."
"Oh, that's just some story teachers make up to stop us from doing it."
Carmella shook her head, giving up. "Oh, whatever."
"Aren't you going to bed?"
"I think I'll stay up for a while."
"It's your problem when you stay up until four in the morning and then complain when we wake at six."

Cassie made her way to the dormitory and flung the door open. She made it about three feet before she realized that she was in the guy's dorm. Blasted dorms--she was always getting confused.
She was about to back up and flee when she saw the guy from a few minutes eyeing her.
"Sorry," she apologized to him. "I'll be leaving now."

ooc: There. Now they can strike up a conversation. And we will all be happy.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 am

Stinnikus looked up from his paper work to find a 5th year girl in his room.

Stinnikus decided not to say anything but glared at her hoping that in it's self would work.

God! I hate being interrupted when I am working Thought Stin.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:51 am

She shrugged, blurted "what are you doing?" and edged backwards into the door frame. "Sorry, wrong room, I guess."
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 am

ooc: That was a really short post. Sorry. =)
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 am

Stinnikus suddenly snapped.

"You annoying little twerp. I thought maybe being a Ravenclaw you would figure out you are not welcome here." Said Stin in a dangerous tone.

Stin suddenly whipped out his wand and pushed the girl out of the room. Then slammed the door behind her. Locking it then with a spell.

"Next time I won't be so nice" Said Stin as he turned back to his papers on his desk.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:06 am

"Well that wasn't very kind," Cassie muttered, trying to ignore the lump in her throat. "Seventh years... they're all the same."

She ambled to Carmella as relaxed as she could and settled back down at the table, having momentarily forgotten that her original plan was to go to bed.

"Stin's not particularly nice," she told her friend. "I wouldn't bother with him, even if he is in your year."

Her face slumped.

"He's a jerk. Maybe I should corner him the minute he steps out tomorrow," she mused, but she had no intention of being kicked out so rudely again.

"Goodnight, Cassie," her friend called to her as she made her way upstairs to try and sleep off her embarrassment.

ooc: And now for a smiley that is really tempting me: elephant
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 am

Leonora snuggled up in a comfortable armchair, with one of her favourite books. She flipped open Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and started running her eyes, soaking up all the information she could get.

It was a dull night for Leo. Her homework was done, and her pets were off... somewhere. She thought about them, and their escapades, before shrugging it off.

Of course, it wasn't long before she slumped uncomfortably in her chair and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:19 am

"Er... Hello?" Cassie asked tentatively to Leo, who was snoozing somewhat uncomfortably in a chair.

"Yeah... uh... just thought maybe you'd want to get to a real bed, you know?"

Eventually she shrugged and turned away. So be it. She was either sleeping, or pretending to and shunning her.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Leonora was startled by someone talking to her, and woke with a start. Her book dropped to the floor, and she immediately lost her place.

'Oh nuts.' She thought, rubbing her heavy eyelids.

She looked at the girl now walking away, and assumed she was the one that speaking to her - well, there was no-one else in the common room.

'I should probably thank her.'
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:32 am

"So you are awake," she mused, half to herself. "Sorry, maybe I should have let you be. I'm pretty wired at the moment... it's impossible to sleep." Her face pulled down into a frown that didn't quite tarnish her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:37 am

"I am, I am..." Leonora said, but let a yawn tumble from her lips that betrayed the words she was speaking.

"So what's making you so... wired?"

She had never heard someone use 'wired' in that context before. It was confusing, to her, but slightly charming.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:42 am

"Just... happy," She said, hesitating. [i]Hold on, Cassie. You don't even really know her.[i] "Mostly just happy that I don't have to worry about someone asking me to the Fool's Ball..." She smiled slightly before cutting herself off.

"You're up late," she noted, obviously excusing herself from this observation. She hummed slightly and rocked back on her heels.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:46 am

"Oh, that's lovely. So I'm assuming you have a date? That's nice. No-one will ask me. That's a given."

Leonora looked at the girl, as if scanning for dislike. Not that Leonora disliked her, she was looking to see if the girl disliked Leonora. She decided the girl was good, so she offered her an acid pop, from her jar of confectionaries.

"I am? Oh yes, yes I am. I was just getting some extra studying in."
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:00 am

She shrugged. "I can hardly say the word 'dance', let alone actually do it. Actually, I wasn't even planning on going at all. Complete surprise. Well, what do you know, I guess. I was thinking about turning anyone who asked me down but..." she gestured hopelessly.

She gently refused the acid pop. "No thanks. Burned a hole in my teeth last time I had one." She eyed Leonora, determined she wasn't a threat, and resumed talking. Gawd, she hadn't talked this much since she was probably seven. "Well, yeah, so I guess I'm going..." She faltered and shut up.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:03 am

"I won't be going, I think, so if you want we could hang out together. We could even through an Anti-Ball, if you like." Leonora paused to giggle.
"Oh, I didn't scare you off with the acid pop did I?"
Leonora said, getting up and refilling her bag.
"Hang on, I dont even know your name. I'm Leonora."
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:40 am

"Cassie," she replied.

((I'm drawing a complete blank. I'm sorry I have absolutely nothing else to post. ): ))
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:50 am

[[That's okay~]]

"Lovely to meet you." Leonora said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:01 am

"So.... it's two in the morning," she babbled, glancing at the clock on the wall. "Lucky tomorrow's all easy classes."

She continued rocking, back and forth, on her feet. Eventually she realized that she was probably being very annoying and quit it.

"Yeah, this dance is creating a lot of drama... I say, if you want a date, go ahead and ask someone, yourself."

Yeah, Cassie had a real knack for giving advice that she couldn't take herself.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:46 pm

"It is. Well, to us ravenclaws, at least."
Leonora giggled, and thought of some not-so-bright students.
"I'd like to go and everything, but who would I ask? I mean, that'd be weird, turning up in front of some guy, out of the blue, and babbling 'HeyILikeYouGoToTheBallWithMe?'"
A little dismissive sound passed through Leo's lips.
"No thanks. That's an embarrassing rejection if ever I've seen one."
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:59 am

"It's not that hard to figure out. You either don't ask, and don't go, or ask, and have a chance to go." She smiled smugly. "Simple." Her eyes glazed over, staring past the walls. "Griffindor's have probably already all gotten dates... 'cause they're so brave. Honestly." She snorted, disbelieving. "What kind of a house is that? Ravenclaw's the only worthy house. The prejudiced people go to Slytherin, the "brave" go to Griffindor, and all the others go to Hufflepuff."
She shifted her view to the window, but she couldn't see anything outside for the darkness. "Seems like people only want Griffindor because the famous Harry Potter was in there."
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 am

Leonora pondered 'The Famous Harry Potter' for a small while, before sipping a bottle of butterbeer she had taken from her bag.

"I see what you mean. I'd much rather be in a house because of my merit, rather than who was in there before me. However I don't think Ravenclaw is the only worthy house. Like, if the Gryffindors weren't brave, who would be?"

"and, no offence, I think that was jealousy speaking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!   Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ravenclaw's Common Room~!
Page 1 of 1