Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. Empty
PostSubject: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:53 am

After Adelina and Liliane took off towards the Dress Shop, Royce waved and then turned to Freddie. Royce wondered exactly what direction Freddie would take him, and then his question was answered.

"Marco's is right this way" Freddie said, pointing in the opposite direction to what the girls were walking. "So tell me how much do you know about Adelina?" He asked.

Royce new that Adelina and Freddie had a sort of brother/sister relationship. He was fully prepared to answer all of Freddie's questions, no matter how personal, or many there were.

"Adelina is really amazing, actually. Quite stubborn, and feisty when she is angry. I visited her in the hospital wing, after she hurt her leg. Her and another Ravenclaw were just going at it." Royce chuckled.

He looked over at Freddie, who didn't seem amused and then realized he hadn't really answered the question Freddie had asked.

"Well I know she is a great flier, I saw her earlier practicing on the quidditch field. She must play, what's her position?" Royce asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:57 am

So he only knew, what he had observed.
Interesting.

"She plays beater, same as me. She is like my sister, so sorry if I seem a tad protective." He replied.
He chuckled.
"Yeah Ady hates being helped. She feels weak and let me tell you her Godfather stamped that right out of her"
So he had just mentioned her Godfather.
Let's see how bright this ravenclaw is.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:13 am

"She plays beater, same as me. She is like my sister, so sorry if I seem a tad protective." Freddie chuckled as he replied. "Yeah Ady hates being helped. She feels weak and let me tell you her Godfather stamped that right out of her" he added on.

Godfather?

"Hmm, you don't say...well I guess that explains it. My parents ground a few things into me as well."

Royce thought for a minute, his parent's had actually taught him quite a few things. Like how to always smile, no matter what you are feeling. It's easier that way.

"So she lives with him then? What happened to her parents?" Royce questioned.

He had never actually thought that Adelina's parents my not be around anymore. That would explain the temper...
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:26 am

"My parents ground a few things into me as well."
Freddie couldn't help but laugh.
"Her Godfather is stricter than most parents..." Freddie shuddered.
Of course Nicholas, Adelina's Godfather, wouldn't dream of cursing Ady anymore, but to think of what she went through as a kid, still made his skin crawl.

"What happened to her parents?" Royce questioned.
"They were murdered before her eyes, when she was 6 years old" He muttered darkly.
He didn't want to tell Royce this, he didn't like explaining other people's pasts to people.
But Ady would never tell anyone, and if this Royce was going to be a part of her life, he needed to know what he was dealing with.
"Her parents were very strong supporters of Voldermort, " Freddie explained, sighing.
"They got in quite a bit of trouble with the Ministry, the Ministry tried to arrest them, they resisted. They died."
It was more complicated than that, but Freddie didn't want to go into details.
"As a result, Ady hates everything to do with the Ministry. With the exception of my parents" Freddie added, looking at Royce.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:38 am

"They were murdered before her eyes, when she was 6 years old" He muttered darkly. "Her parents were very strong supporters of Voldermort, " Freddie explained, sighing.

"They got in quite a bit of trouble with the Ministry, the Ministry tried to arrest them, they resisted. They died. As a result, Ady hates everything to do with the Ministry. With the exception of my parents" Freddie added, looking at Royce.

Royce was in shock. He couldn't believe that Adelina had been through that. He shuddered at the thought of his own parents being murdered. The image was horrifying, he couldn't even imagine what it would be like to have to watch.

"Damn," Royce finally said. "I never would have guessed that."

He felt bad for asking. Freddie being as close to Adelina as he was, well, it must have been hard for him to talk about it too. He tried to lighten up the subject.

"So, any crazy ex-boyfriends I should know about?" Royce said chuckling.

He knew that him and Adelina weren't quite a couple, but he hoped they would become one. And even if that never happened, he would like to be prepared if he did ever stumble upon somebody that Adelina had a past with.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:49 am

"I never would have guessed that."
"She keeps things pretty close to her chest. I'm only telling you so you are sensitive of the subject of family."

"So, any crazy ex-boyfriends I should know about?" Royce said chuckling
Freddie laughed.
"You just worry about what her Godfather is going to do when he finds out she is dating a Ravenclaw"
Freddie had meant it in a light hearted way, but thinking about it...
Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:57 am

"She keeps things pretty close to her chest. I'm only telling you so you are sensitive of the subject of family." Freddie said, in response to Royce.

Then he laughed.

"You just worry about what her Godfather is going to do when he finds out she is dating a Ravenclaw" Freddie added.

"Ah, are they all about pure-bloods then?" Royce said, hesitating a bit.

Royce ran his fingers through his hair nervously. He wondered if Adelina even knew that his own mother was a muggle. Surely if her family was strict about blood-type, she would be too...

Hopefully, nobody would ask about his own family. For all he knew Freddie would tell Adelina everything Royce was saying, and he figured he would. If Freddie knew that Adelina was the strictly pure-blood type, certainly Freddie would tell her...
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:10 am

"Ah, are they all about pure-bloods then?"
Royce said, hesitating a bit.
So he's not a pure blood then. Freddie smiled.
"Her Godfather and her family
are very pure blood Slytherins" He repeated.
"In their eyes, unless you are both of pure blood and a slytherin, you aren't good enough for her
and they will dissaprove no matter what"

Freddie glanced at Royce's nervous expression.
"Adelina is a lot more tolerant, and anyway, who is to say what Adelina likes,
not so long ago she was after Prest-" Freddie stopped suddenly.
Maybe not the best topic to bring up.
"This is it" Freddie said pointing to a very lavish, expensive looking shop.
Freddie walked through the door and was immediately greeted with

"Ciao Master Scudmoore!"
Marco glanced at Royce's uniform, and screwed his nose up slightly.
"Ah Marco, he is to be Adelina's date to the ball. Fix him up, for her?"
Freddie argued slightly, noticing the old italians expression.
After a minutes pause, the man nodded his head and disappeared into the back.
"Pussycat" Freddie muttered under his breathe to Royce.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:21 am

"Her Godfather and her family are very pure blood Slytherins" Freddie repeated.
"In their eyes, unless you are both of pure blood and a slytherin, you aren't good enough for her
and they will dissaprove no matter what. Adelina is a lot more tolerant, and anyway, who is to say what Adelina likes, not so long ago she was after Prest-" Freddie stopped suddenly.

"This is it" Freddie said pointing to a very lavish, expensive looking shop.

They walked through the door and Freddie was immediately greeted with
"Ciao Master Scudmoore!"

Marco, the shop owner, glanced at Royce's uniform, and screwed his nose up slightly.

"Ah Marco, he is to be Adelina's date to the ball. Fix him up, for her?"

Royce gave an awkward smile to Marco, he could tell it was going to be hard fitting in with Adelina and her friends. With them mostly all being Slytherins and most likely, pure bloods.

Royce extended his hand, but Marco shook it off.

Very hard...

He followed Marco behind a black curtain and began to talk with Freddie again while Marco took his measurements.

"Preston? Right, I heard about them from Lucille. What's their deal?" Royce said, grunting a bit as Marco pulled and tugged on his waste.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:32 am

"Preston? Right, I heard about them from Lucille. What's their deal?" Royce said, grunting a bit as Marco pulled and tugged on his waste.
Freddie rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well it was kind of a love/hate thing. She loved how hard to get he was,
but she didn't want to lose face with her slytherin friends!
And I guess he hated her for acting so slytherin all the time." He sighed.
It had got quite nasty between the two of them recently.
"Then again, she doesn't seem to bother showing you off!" Freddie chuckled.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:38 am

"Well it was kind of a love/hate thing. She loved how hard to get he was, but she didn't want to lose face with her slytherin friends! And I guess he hated her for acting so slytherin all the time." Freddie sighed. "It had got quite nasty between the two of them recently. Then again, she doesn't seem to bother showing you off!" Freddie chuckled.

Royce had been listening to what Freddie had said. Freddie never mentioned that Adelina ever stopped liking Preston. That could be a load of drama for Royce later, and he hated drama when he was involved.

"Heh, well I am the one that should be showing her off really." Royce chuckled as again, Marco pulled on his clothing then Marco shuffled off and motioned for Royce to stay put.

"I with I would have known that she likes when guys play hard to get, I wouldn't have thrown myself at her so quickly." Royce chuckled a bit to himself, "But then I suppose I woudn't have been acting as myself, and I wouldn't want her liking me for something that I am not."

Marco appeared then, holding up what look to Royce as more of a tuxedo than a robe. But he shrugged and began to put it on.

Maybe this is what a dress robe looks like...
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:30 pm

"I wish I would have known that she likes when guys play hard to get, I wouldn't have thrown myself at her so quickly." Royce chuckled a bit to himself, "But then I suppose I woudn't have been acting as myself, and I wouldn't want her liking me for something that I am not."

"I dunno, I don't think you have anything to worry about. She thinks he really hates her. And who knows, plenty of people do!" Freddie laughed.
Adelina was hardly subtle when it came to saying what she thought of people.
Freddie couldn't make up is mind about whether Royce and Adelina were best suited.
Royce seemed like a very nice person, but Adelina could hardly be described as nice.

After handing Royce his new dress robe, Marco handed Freddie his.
"Thankyou Marco, charge them to the usual account please."
Freddie turned back to Royce. He put his 'serious' face on.
"Just remember these three things; One, Don't bring up her family unless she does. Two, Don't let her go near any ministry people, trust me you don't want to see that side of her. Three, If you hurt her, in any way, i'll break every bone in your body and feed you to the Giant Squid"
Freddie chuckled.
He couldn't tell whether Royce was suprised or scared. Surely just suprised.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:14 am

"I dunno, I don't think you have anything to worry about. She thinks he really hates her. And who knows, plenty of people do!" Freddie laughed.

After handing Royce his new dress robe, Marco handed Freddie his.
"Thankyou Marco, charge them to the usual account please."
Freddie turned back to Royce. He put his 'serious' face on.
"Just remember these three things; One, Don't bring up her family unless she does. Two, Don't let her go near any ministry people, trust me you don't want to see that side of her. Three, If you hurt her, in any way, i'll break every bone in your body and feed you to the Giant Squid"
Freddie chuckled.

Royce raised an eyebrow and laughed a bit. Under normal circumstances, he would have thought this to be a joke. But circumstances were not normal, and so Royce wasn't quite so sure.

"Well then, should we be off? I need to talk to Adelina a bit, maybe Liliane wants to show you her stuff, and we can all meet up for lunch later on? Or another day..." Royce trailed off.

He was beginning to feel nervous, and he hadn't even seen Adelina yet. He knew it was time to tell her about him being a halfblood. He just wasn't sure how he was going to do it.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:21 am

"Well then, should we be off? I need to talk to Adelina a bit, maybe Liliane wants to show you her stuff, and we can all meet up for lunch later on? Or another day..." Royce trailed off.

He looked quite nervous.
"Well it's Potions in half an hour, all houses. And since i've skipped all my lessons today I really think I should go."
Freddie chuckled.
He liked Potions Class.
"Come on, let's see whether the girls intend to go or not" He added, leaving the shop.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:30 am

"Well it's Potions in half an hour, all houses. And since i've skipped all my lessons today I really think I should go." Freddie chuckled. "Come on, let's see whether the girls intend to go or not" He added, leaving the shop.

Royce thought for a moment, and then had an idea. He could just send Adelina a letter, yea, a letter would do fine. If she didn't respond, then well, Royce would know that she was pretty much done with him. But if she did, then maybe he had a shot.

"You know, Freddie, I actually need to hit the owlery. Tell Adelina I will catch up with her later?"

With that, Royce took off towards the school. He was going to find the owlery, send her a letter, and it was all going to be alright.

Wasn't it...?

OOC: there, now that explains why he was in the dungeons in this thread:
https://squibguild.forumotion.com/school-grounds-f3/dungeon-trip-t121.htm

and with Lucille in this one:
https://squibguild.forumotion.com/school-grounds-f3/dugeon-trip-landed-in-the-wing-t139.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.   Marco's Mens Dress Robbes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco's Mens Dress Robbes.
Page 1 of 1