Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Empty
PostSubject: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 am

Valora got into her Muggle Studies class early. The day was dark and wet and she wanted to stay away from being outside.
She lifted her things onto the desk and placed her homework on the table in front of her. Valora looked at the clock, there was still 13 minutes until class started and the room was empty. She took a book out from her bag, opened it up and began to read while she waited for the class to start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:02 am

Matteus was gald to back and in Muggle Studies, class didn't start for about eight more minutes but he wanted to get ready and socialize a bit before class started anyway. He saw a ravenclaw girl emersed in a book.

Typical.

But she was Hot. 'She'd be a nice lack' He thought to himself. He couldn't help but give her a thourgh check out and he smiled, sitting down. Occasionaly looking her way as he pulled out a book of his own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:23 am

Alison hurried into the Muggles Studies classroom, thinking it was already ten minutes into the lesson. Oh how she hated this class...and oh how she needed a new watch. The clock on the wall of the classroom told her that it was ten minutes until the lesson started.

She groaned in utter annoyance, then slammed her books on the nearest table. She looked around at the other two students in the classroom, regretted making the huge sound, and sat down politely.

Luckily I'm not the only Ravenclaw here...I hate being early...I wonder what we are learning today... she thought as she waited for the remaining students to arrive.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Valora thoughts were ripped from her book when she heard a loud 'THUD' on a nearby desk. She looked over to see another Ravenclaw girl had entered the room and let her books slam on the table, she was obviously annoyed.
As she began to look back at her book, she noticed yet another student in the classroom, a Hufflepuff boy. He was looking at her with a small smile.
When did he get here?...
Valora gave a shy smile back and then look back down at her book and twirled her hair.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:18 am

Royce filed in shortly after Matteus. He was thankful that his new friend had offered to help him find his way to class. If it wasn't for him, he might have never found his way to the Muggle Studies room.
I hope he isn't too angry about what I had said to Preston, they seemed to be friends...guess we will find out.
He straightened out his robes, but on a smile and took a seat next to Matteus, but he didn't seem to notice. Royce followed Matteus' gaze and saw what, or who rather, he was staring at. A pretty Ravenclaw girl, who he knew as Valora, was sitting a couple tables away.
Royce nudged Matteus, "Hey, get a hold of yourself, you might be creeping her out..."
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 am

Matteus almost didn't even notice Royce come in sit right next to him. The Ravenclaw girl was distracting. Royce nudged him in the ribs lightly and said, "Hey, get a hold of yourself, you might be creeping her out..."

"Huh?" he looked to his new friend by him side. "Ya, might be right mate." He laughed, "But she is HOT isn't she?" Royce looked over and Matteus asked, "You think she'd go to Fool's Ball with me?"
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:36 am

Renae slowly walked into the classroom. She saw that a few students were already there, including Valora, the girl who'd she spoken to in the common room before. Walking up to her, she asked, "Is this seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:54 am

Aly sat in her seat in the far back of the classroom, tapping her quill on the desk, just staring at the others around her.

Of course, no one was there to talk to her. She didn't have any friends, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. She didn't have anyone to be interested in, only the boys back at home in Ireland. No one here. She didn't have anyone crushing on her, either.

Aly sat there and stared at the clock tick by wondering, When the hell is this class going to start?!
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 am

Renae looked back and saw a Ravenclaw girl sitting in the back. She looked really quite lonely...
"Valora? Do you mind if... Alison? moves up here too?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:58 pm

"Is this seat taken?"
Valora looked up and saw Renae standing above her with a smile on her face.
"Oh, not at all! Please sit down, actually, I feel like a loner here by myself." Valora smiled back and patted the seat.
"Valora? Do you mind if... Alison? moves up here too?" Renae whispered, obviously not wanting Alison to hear if she said no.
"The more the merrier." Valora said, again smiling. She looked back to Alison and waved her hand towards them. "Hey! Sit with us?"
Valora was in a good mood today, and how could she not be? Stin had asked her to the dance, meaning she finally had a date and if that fell through, well there was always...
She looked at the Hufflepuff boy who was still staring.
Other boys.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:02 pm

"Huh?" he looked to his new friend by him side. "Ya, might be right mate." Matteus laughed, "But she is HOT isn't she? You think she'd go to Fool's Ball with me?"
Royce looked over at Valora, who was now sitting with another Ravenclaw girl.
"Yea, she is a cutie, I'll give you that." he replied.
Valora over to him and Matteus and Royce gave her a wink. Valora giggled and looked back towards her friend.
"I don't know man She's a Ravenclaw though, so I might be able to hook you up. I can listen in on the girl chat in the common room." Royce laughed, "All I hear now is chat about the Fools Ball and all the..." Royce heightened his pitch, trying to sound like a girl "bloody cuuuute boys they are dieing to take."
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:07 am

"Thanks!" she replied with a smile, sitting down next to her. "You seem cheery today," she remarked.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:18 am

"Thanks!" Renae replied with a smile, sitting down next to her. "You seem cheery today."
I am cheery today...
Valora smiled a bit bigger.
"Well it is a nice day, isn't it? And the ball is getting closer and closer, that's putting me in a good mood. Do you have a date yet?" Valora said, nodding.
Renae was pretty, Valora was sure that she had already been asked by a numerous amount of guys.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:28 am

"Oh, yeah, I guess it is." Renae replied with a laugh. She was liking Valora more and more each time she talked to her. "And no, I don't yet. Oh well."
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:43 am

Aly snapped back to reality, cut off from her daydreaming and irritating pencil-tapping. She looked up towards the sound like a dog, looking confused and then relieved. Some fellow Ravenclaw girls had asked her to join them a few desks ahead. Alison happily agreed, knowing she didn't have this chance that often.

"Hey! Thanks..." she replied, happily repaying her gratitude.
"Those guys are pretty annoying, aren't they, constantly staring at you and talking behind your backs about God knows what." she stated, trying to start a conversation with her new friends.

Aly glared back at the staring eyes of the boys. Hmmm, some of them are cute...I guess she though to herself.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 am

"Oh, no problem." Renae said casually. She looked back at the other table, where some other classmates were staring. "Ooh, Valora," she said in a joking voice, "I think have admierers (spch)."
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:58 am

"Umm, could you maybe fill me in? I don't know how any of those people are...I have seen them, but I don't know any names." Aly pointed toward the boys in the back who were giggling just as much as the girls would.

(ooc; It's admirers =D)
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:59 am

Matteus laughed kindheartedly at Royce's impersonation of the Ravenclaw girls. "You'd do that? You're bloody fantastic! Thanks man."

Matteus looked at the clock, three minutes left before class...
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:01 am

Valora looked over at the boys that she had caught staring earlier and giggled.
She gave them a flirty wave and looked back to Renae and Alison.
"Boys." Valora giggled a bit and rolled her eyes.
"So what about you, Alison? Got a date for the ball? I was thinking about going down to Diagon Alley later and looking for a dress. If you guys want to come? Might be fun." Valora thought of the Fools Ball.
She had to look just perfect for Stin. But what would she wear? A blue dress, to show support for her house? Or perhaps a nice classy black one? She knew whatever Stin was wearing, he would look absolutely flawless.
"Umm, could you maybe fill me in? I don't know how any of those people are...I have seen them, but I don't know any names." Alison pointed toward the boys in the back who were giggling just as much as the girls would.
"Oh, that's Royce, the Ravenclaw. But I'm not really sure who the Hufflepuff is." Valora lowered her voice, to a small whisper, "Bloody cute though."
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:04 am

"Oh sure, I'd love to come." Renae said happily. She could use getting out of the school. "And as for who those two are, I really don't know at all." she said carelessly to Alison.
Valora looked over at the boys that she had caught staring earlier and giggled.

Mark burst into the classroom. He had just made it in time, as there were only a few minutes until everything started. He noticed a few people sitting around, but he only recognized a couple of them. Walking up to Royce and a Hufflepuff, he pointed at the last seat beside them. "It's not taken, is it?"
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 am

Alison giggled at Valora's comment on the Hufflepuff boy.

"Oh, no, I don't have a date. I don't think I'm going, actually." Aly said, frowning. It was true, she decided she wasn't going to attend the ball. What's the reason, really? She didn't have a date.

"But a trip to Diagon Alley might be fun! Definately!" she stated a bit happier this time.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:07 am

Royce
Matteus laughed kindheartedly at Royce's impersonation of the Ravenclaw girls. "You'd do that? You're bloody fantastic! Thanks man."
"Course, I'm good at eavesdropping." Royce smiled.
Then they were approached by another Ravenclaw who stood beside them and pointed at the empty seat.
"It's not taken, is it?" the Ravenclaw said.
"Is now," Royce hit the butt of the seat, "sit down, bud." He held out his hand. "I'm Royce, Royce Hades. And this hears my buddy Matteus."

Valora
"Oh, no, I don\'t have a date. I don't think I'm going, actually." Alison said, frowning. "But a trip to Diagon Alley might be fun! Definitely!" she stated sounding a bit happier.
"Don't worry Aly, mind if I call you that by the way?" Valora continued, "I am sure there will be plenty of guys at the ball that were too chicken to ask somebody to accompany them. You should definitely come to the ball. It will be a blast! Plus, I bet my date has a friend or two that needs a partner." Valora smiled and nodded, urging Aly on.

Last edited by omgits_aubrey on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:07 am

"Oh, you should come anyways," Renae said, "that way, we can talk to each other while everyone else hangs out with their dates."
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

I'm early for once, thought Cassie with glee as she hustled into the Muggle Studies room.

Everyone seemed to be on the left side of the classroom, so just to shake it up, she sat on the right.

Cassie could listen to their conversations without appearing too suspicious, and she prided herself in coming up with this idea.

((Sorry. This is a very short post. I'm brain dead.))
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:11 am

"Thanks man," he said, shaking Royce's hand, "I'm Mark Boss."

OOc; Sorrryyy, I had no idea what to say. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Empty

Back to top Go down

Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next