Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valora Ann Veeruhm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Valora Ann Veeruhm Empty
PostSubject: Valora Ann Veeruhm   Valora Ann Veeruhm EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Valora Ann Veeruhm
"Lonely is a girl without love"
Stunning • Vicious • Two-faced • Valora
Valora Ann Veeruhm 54952

Pronunciation: vuh-lore-uh . veer-um
Nickname: Val
Blood:Pure Blood
House: Valora was determined to get into Slytherin, but she was placed into the Ravenclaw, like the most of her family and for this, she is ungrateful.
Year: 6th
Birthday: October 16th
Pet: A python named Cypress
Wand: 10 1/4" Maple Dragon Heartstring
Broom: Firestarter s3000
Patronus: Snake
Animagus: Lizard - unregistered.
Amotentia: Fresh linen scent, her grandmothers baking, leather.
Boggart: Sleepwalkers, spiders.
Likes: Natural sunlight, Potions, people watching, Slytherins, clean soap smells, Bertie Bots, drama.
Dislikes:Bad grades, cleaning, muggle borns, Muggle Studies tomato soup, coffee breath, pretty girls.

Family: Valora was raised my her wealthy grandmother, Vesteria, after the sudden disappearance of her parents, Zindel and Cypress, who both attended Hogwarts school. Her mother was a Slytherin and her father a Ravenclaw. Although they left her at a young age, Valora's memory of them is very vivid and she often reminisces of the days she spent with them back at their house in London.

About: On the surface, Valora is tough and vicious. And because her grandmother is so well off, she is often spoiled with many luxurious items, like her broom. She loves making friends but sometimes it is hard for her, because of her temper. Valora has a tough time letting herself get emotionally attached to anyone for fear of being abandoned, much like she was as a child. Despite the savage outer layer of herself, Valora can also be very amiable which shines through when she is with her pet snake, Cypress, whom she named after her mother. Valora often feels bad about the cruel things that she has done and said in the past, but prefers to keep the 'bad girl' image, so she does not seem weak to others. Shedespises the fact that she was placed into Ravenclaw, when she knows she deserved Slytherin like her mother.

Appearance: Valora has long blonde hair with natural brown undertones and soft curls. Her bangs sweep across her deep ocean blue eyes that seem to change to a beastly black when she is angry. Although naturally beautiful, her eyes are usually coated with a thin layer of charcoal liner and her long mascaraed lashes give her the look of a young doe. The only part of her face that she keeps free of make-up are her lips, which remain plump and bare. Valora has luscious curves and stands at a towering height of 5'10, weighing 153 pounds.

The secrets: Valora still sleeps with her stuffed animal dog, Leroy, that her mother gave to her before she disappeared. She often writes unsent letters to her lost mother that she longs for dearly, she wonders if she knew where her mother was, if she would even send them. Valora speaks Parseltongue, but refuses to let anyone hear.

Last edited by omgits_aubrey on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:50 am; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed broom type. Made up some new broom, sense we are in the future here.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Valora Ann Veeruhm Empty
PostSubject: Bare with me.   Valora Ann Veeruhm EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:36 pm

This is my first time creating a character or doing any roleplaying so bare with me here guys. Give your honest opinion on Valora and feel free to make suggestions (:
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Valora Ann Veeruhm Empty
PostSubject: Odd.   Valora Ann Veeruhm EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:58 pm

A muggle born Slytherin?? Aubrey what were you thinking! lol, her background is definately strange for a slytherin, otherwise she is pretty good. I like her pet python! Most interesting.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Valora Ann Veeruhm Empty
PostSubject: Muggle Born   Valora Ann Veeruhm EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:57 am

Yes, I know. Very strange indeed. I though first of making her Ravenclaw, but her personality matches that of a Slytherin. Very strange indeed. xD
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Valora Ann Veeruhm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Ann Veeruhm   Valora Ann Veeruhm EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Theme Song.
Because everyone else has one.

I see nothing in your eyes, and the more I see the less I like.
Is it over yet, in my head?
I know nothing of your kind, and I won't reveal your evil mind.
Is it over yet? I can't win.
So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.

You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'cause I will be the death of you.

This will be all over soon.
Pour salt into the open wound.

Is it over yet? Let me in.

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.

I'm waiting, I'm praying, realize, start hating.

-Breathe, Breaking Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valora Ann Veeruhm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Ann Veeruhm   Valora Ann Veeruhm Empty

Back to top Go down

Valora Ann Veeruhm
Page 1 of 1