Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) Empty
PostSubject: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:08 am

Alice sat in her seat with all the materials she needed for DADA. As she waited for Professor Snape to give further instructions, she gazed off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:43 am

Icarus was running to his class that day.

Why?

Simple equations. No homework + lateness = BAD. No homework + earliness = ok. But, hey, it wasn’t totally his fault. It’s the teachers. They give a lot of homework. How was he supposed to remember everything? He remembered to do his charms, transfiguration and even potion. But somehow missed DADA. In fact, he’d remembered he had homework just a couple of minutes ago.

Moving on: he ran into the class, breathless. Looking at his watch, he noticed he was early and smiled. Phew. After throwing himself onto a seat, he didn’t have much time until the professor arrived. He sat back up, grinning.

“Alright, class, hand in your homework.”

Oh, come on . He watched as students after students walked over and formed a line. He was the only one left over. Yippee!

“Mr. Craft? Do you have your homework?”

Looking around, he saw Alice and smiled inwardly. Outside, however, he held a gloomy face. “I did do it, professor,” he answered, “But that girl over there stole it.” He pointed at Alice. “Her homework’s actually mine. She threw hexes at me to get it.” He showed the scratches caused by their last meeting.

Oh, she better have had a good homework.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:54 am

"Professor, why would I have to steal someone's homework? You know I finish my homework the day it's assigned, and you also know that Icarus is probably the biggest procrastinator in our year." Alice said calmly. "I didn't hex him either, my cat scratched him."
Alice glared at Icarus as soon as the professor turned to him.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:09 am

Icky glared at Alice.

“She’s lying,” he argued, “Just because I procrastinate sometimes doesn’t prove that she didn’t steal my homework.” He sighed. “I wanted to change. I wanted to do my homework early from now on. But, apparently, there’s a price for that. Plus, how do you know that she really did do her homework all this time? I’m telling you, she didn’t. She steals her homework from everyone.”

The professor sighed.

“I don’t have time for this right now,” he decided, “I have a class to instruct. You two will both have detention after class until you explain to me the truth .” With that, he waved his wand, causing words to magically appear on the blackboard. The class had begun.

Telling the truth? He didn’t care how long he had in detention. He would until Alice lied. Hey, even if it was just a piece of homework, Icky never gives up. Ever.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:40 am

Alice groaned. This idiot and his fat mouth had landed them both in detention. She pulled out some spare parchment and uttered a spell. The homework zoomed toward Icarus's desk. Alice looked at him with a look on her face which seemed to say "Happy now?".

ooc: Sorry for any errors in this post. This whole post was typed on an iPod touch.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 am

A parchment flew then landed right on Icky’s desk. He took it and scanned through it, was it the homework? It appeared to be, yes. Boy was that fast. He smiled victoriously. Well this was great. Now he had a homework he could hand in and everyone’s happy, correct? Yup. Correct, indeed.

Icky raised his hands, waving it up in the air until the professor allowed him to speak. When he did, he handed the homework to him. “There you go, professor,” he said, “The homework. I suppose Alice finally decided to act her age and give it to me, where it belongs. In fact, she would like to apologize. To me as well as to you.” He turned look at Alice, awaiting her apology.

Everyone else, including the professor, did too.

[OOC: sorry, wasn't sure what to write...xDD]
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:03 am

Adelina stumbled into Defence Against The Dark Arts, okay so she was late.
But why was everyone staring at her?
There not staring at me, they're staring at her.
She smiled, she had took an immediate dislike to Alice.
And it seemed she was in a spot of bother.

Taking full advantage of the situation Adelina slipped through the door and hastily took a seat at the back of the class.
Hopefully the professor was too distracted to see me.

Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:18 am

Just then, Jared burst into the DADA class. "Sorry I'm late professor." He saw Icarus and grinned.
"Trying to frame a Hufflepuff because you didn't do your homework again Icarus?" he laughed. "A fifth year too."
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:08 am

Icarus watched as Adelina and then Jared walked into the class, both late. Except Adelina actually used her smarts and came in unnoticed. As for Jared? Well, he decided that he wanted the whole world to know he’s late. “Sorry I’m late professor” he had practically screamed. Psht, great brains this boy had.

Yup, Icky and Jared didn't get along too well.

Plus, he’d decided to tease him. If you could call it teasing anyways. Icky was actually quite proud of what he was doing, so Jared’s words only made him grin mockingly. Trying to frame a Hufflepuff? Well, maybe because she was the perfect framing victim. Any guy who decided to just accept a troy instead is almost as empty-headed as Jared. Plus, he wasn’t trying . He was succeeding . But, instead of replying, he decided to just plain-old ignore him.

As for the professor?

Well, apparently, he didn’t. “Mr. Duncan,” he said, “you’re late. Perhaps you should refer from interrupting my class too.”

HA! Icarus’s grin turned to a smirk.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:21 am

Adelina nearly died of laughter, but refrained.
She didn't intend to make a noise til the end of lesson. She had brains.
Adelina assessed what Jared had said.
So Icarus didn't like Alice either, well that wasn't a shocker, Icarus liked few people.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:23 am

"I'm a 6th year," Alice retorted. "Even this idiot has more brains than you." she added as she pointed to Icarus with a disgusted look on her face.

ooc: I'm also posting in another topic, so sorry to all of you here if I poof and for the shortness of my posts. It's hard to think of stuff to say.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Lucille sneaked into the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, quietly squirming into a seat beside Adelina at the back of the class. "Hi," she greeted breathlessly. She had to run all the way from the library to here. She even wasted time by going to Arithmancy, forgetting that she had D.A.D.A instead of it.

She slouched back in her chair, taking her book, Confronting the Faceless, out of her bag. She looked around and noticed Alice Crawford had managed to get into yet another amusing round with Icarus. Lucille smirked. So the fun hadn't ended yet.

"Even this idiot has more brains than you." Lucille's ears perked up. Alice actually insulted someone other than Icky? She looked around and saw Jared Duncan, another Slytherin. Hmm...she saw him around before, but never talked to him...Icky doesn't seem to like him, either.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Before replying to Lucille, Adelina glanced at Snape, he was still distracted by the drama.
"You got here just in time, this is going to be amusing." She whispered quietly before turning back to the scene.
She loved drama.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Lucille turned to look at Adelina, who looked pretty amused. "You got here just in time, this is going to be amusing." Lucille smirked happily. Oh yeah. She had a feeling it would be.

The professor looked like he was about to burst with anger. Hee. Poor guy, he didn't even notice her, just kept staring at the drama. Lucille stared, too. Alice looked ready to scream. Icky's usual grin was replaced with a smirk. Duncan looked unaffected.

"What's the damage so far?" she whispered to Adelina.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:43 am

YOU, give me your homework and SIT DOWN!!”

The professor had been red in the face for quite some time, but Icarus was still surprised at the sudden outburst. Perhaps it was because he wasn’t looking at Snape before. But, he could now plainly see that the professor was angry. Snape’s teeth were clinched and it almost looked like he was using up all his strength to avoid punching Icky. Though Icky didn’t understand why. I mean, sure, he was the one who ‘technically’ started the whole thing. But, hey, the rest helped it along.

Icarus supposed his blank stare hadn’t helped.

“Didn’t you hear me?” Snape asked, “I said, give me your homework and SIT DOWN!!!”

“Er, yes professor,” Icarus said, handing him ‘his’ homework. He wondered whether or not Snape was going to be biased or perhaps he still thought Icky hadn‘t done his homework. That’ll be bad after all he went through to make sure he didn’t fail this thing. “Though my marks wouldn‘t suffer for the whole ‘getting you angry’ thing, right? It wasn’t all my fault and, seriously, I did do my home-”

JUST. SIT. DOWN.”

“Right..” with that, Icarus hurried along to his seat, sitting down and awaiting the actual start of the class.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 am

Adelina stared in shock.
"I think that just explained everything" She whispered swiveling her chair back towards the front of the class.
It was obvious to Adelina, that anyone who spoke for the the rest of the class would find themselves either in detention til the end of term or the hospital wing.

Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:37 am

Lucille's eyes widened slightly at the professor's outburst. O-kay...She nodded discreetly at Adelina and straightened her posture, readying herself for the lesson. Looks like the fun will have to be put on hold for now.

She opened her book glumly and watched the professor write forcefully on the blackboard. Lucille could hear the chalk screeching, and she looked up to read the word: Sectumsempra. "Now, class, as I'm sure all of you are ready to listen," he said, staring pointedly at each of them, "And act your age, we will be learning about this particular curse."

Lucille kept on staring.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Adelina watched snape write the word on the board, sectumsempra??
That was considered dark magic.
And it definately isn't a "defensive spell".
She looked round the room, general shock was plastered on the faces of most of the students.
One of the Hufflepuff's actually looked like they were going to be sick/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)   Defense Against the Dark Arts  (Slytherin and Hufflepuff) Empty

Back to top Go down

Defense Against the Dark Arts (Slytherin and Hufflepuff)
Page 1 of 1