Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.

Go down 
+4
Kara!
Pastels
omgits_aubrey
ehnnie25
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. Empty
PostSubject: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:59 am

Herbology!

Lucille stood outside Greenhouse Three, waiting for the rest of the class to come. There was just something so...fascinating about magical plants. Better than trying to tame stupid magical creatures, if you ask Lucille. She checked her wristwatch for the umpteenth time, wondering if she had gotten here even earlier than she had planned.

"Why, you're early today, child!" a voice spoke from behind her. It was Professor Cabbage, of course. Lucille flinched at the sight of Floundar, his famous pet roach, resting on his shoulder. She watched Cabbage unlock the greenhouse doors and go inside, merrily saying something about Venomous Tentaculas.

Not wanting to seem too eager, she stayed outside and hoped the others would arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Royce made his way out the castle doors and towards the green house. Herbology had become one of his favorite classes sense Professor Cabbage became the teacher. He like Mr. Cabbage, like Royce, he was always smiling and this made him an easy teacher to get along with.

As Royce rounded the corner, he noticed a familiar face standing outside the greenhouse.

"Hey Lucille," Royce said smiling as he approached her, "hasn't Professor Cabbage unlocked the doors yet?"

Royce looked at his watch and realized he was quite early, class didn't start for another 17 minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Lucille heard someone greet her, and she turned to see a smiling Royce. "Oh, hi," she said, returning the smile, "Umm, well, he has unlocked it already. I suppose we can go inside now, I was just waiting for someone so I wouldn't be alone so early."

She shrugged and led the way inside. The greenhouse was so...green. Every way you looked, there was either an innocent potted plant or something that looks like it'll try to kill you if you touch it.

"C'mon, you two, inside now, it's an exciting lesson today!" said Professor Cabbage in a fruity voice, "Where are all my other children? They can't afford to be late, they love Herbology, oh yes they do!" He wobbled his way to the very back of the greenhouse and started looking for something, muttering in a highly happy tone, "Venomous, venomous, where are you, little tentaculas..."
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Lucille and Royce entered the greenhouse. Professor Cabbage wobbled towards them, giving them his usual big grin.

"C'mon, you two, inside now, it's an exciting lesson today!" said Professor Cabbage in a fruity voice, "Where are all my other children? They can't afford to be late, they love Herbology, oh yes they do!"

Royce chuckled at Professor Cabbage and returned the grin, "Hey Cabbage! What's the lesson plan for today?"

Cabbaage wobbled his way to the very back of the greenhouse and started looking for something, muttering in a highly happy tone, "Venomous, venomous, where are you, little tentaculas..."

Assuming the professor hadn't heard him, Royce turned to Lucille.

"So, I told Adelina, you know, about me being a half blood." he rocked back on his heels and gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Icarus looked at his watch.

2:30.

Yup, he was going to be at least twenty minutes late. He took a deep breath of air and then ran his way through the school. Many people give him questioning glares as he pushed them aside, trying to get to the greenhouse as fast as possible. He’d been late to class how many times? He couldn’t afford a couple more. He sprinted through the school, leaping over obstacles until he was finally outside. Pausing, he took another deep breath and sprinted towards the greenhouse. Seriously, he should get some type of a trophy for this.

Except guess what?

The door to the greenhouse was open. Odd, wasn’t it supposed to be closed? It’s always closed when the class begins and dodging from what his watch said, that was twenty four minutes ago. Peeking in, he could also see only two students. Two students? But shouldn’t there be more? Icky’s eyes wondered to the humongous clock hung at the opposite wall, displaying a time thirty five minutes slower than his. Oh.

So, lets get this straight: Icarus had ran all the way to the greenhouse to be early ?

Icky sighed, curiously walking in. He was never early for Herbology before. But hey, there’s a first time for everything. He was going to walk over to Lucille and Royce when-

BANG!!

His elbows had knocked over a certain plant, breaking the vase. The plant screeched before it began to move. Wait a second, move
?
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Lucille blinked a few times, staring at Royce. He had told Adelina about him being a half-blood so soon? He was just asking Lucille how he should say it yesterday, but it seems like this Ravenclaw had enough courage in him to actually do it, after all.

When she saw him smile, her brain automatically assumed it had gone well. Her face broke into a grin before she replied, "Really? What - what did she say? She was okay with it, right? Right?" She shuffled her feet awkwardly, trying to imagine Royce and Adelina's conversation.

She was about to say more, about to ask when he had done it, when -

Bang!!!

She jumped a little and swiftly turned around to see who - or what - made the noise. It was Icarus, and on the floor next to him was a... "Gyah!" Lucille squealed and stepped backwards on instinct. From what she had read in their textbook (yes, she did read it), it was a Venomous Tentacula, the very plant they were going to discuss today.

She watched in horror as it crawled towards Icky, baring spikes from its...er...mouth. "Icky, that's highly poisonous!" Like that wasn't obvious enough. She stood transfixed, staring at it, wondering incredulously why Cabbage hadn't noticed it yet.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm

"Really? What - what did she say? She was okay with it, right? Right?" Lucille said.

Royce was about to tell her all the details when her heard a loud

Bang!!!

He winced, but not at the crash. It was the sound afterward that made his ears ring. He quickly covered them and turned to see where it was coming from.

Icarus.

Apparently he had knocked over a Venomous Tentacula from it's shelf in the sun and from the sound it was making, it didn't seem to happy about it.

"Icky, that's highly poisonous!" Lucille yelled, as the plant trudged it's way towards Icarus with it's fangs fully displayed.

"Oh! There you are, little one." Professor Cabbage called over the screeching. "There, there now, it's all right."

Royce watched as Professor Cabbage walked over to the screaming plant, picked it up and gave it a pet, as though it was a sweet house cat. Royce chuckled and the screeching stopped.

"Ahh, Icarus. How nice of you to join us, and actually on time!" Professor Cabbage beamed, still holding the now purring plant.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

The screeching forced Icarus to hold his ears, a piercing pain throbbing in his head. He thought he heard Lucille scream something, but couldn’t hear much. In fact, the only word he could make out was “poisonous”. Poisonous? She might be referring to the plant over here. He watched the thing screech its way towards him looking dangerous. Yup, it definitely looked poisonous. He was thinking about what to do. Would running away be a smart move? Or perhaps throwing some spells at it? Maybe calling for professor cabb-

Professor Cabbage then walked over to the screaming plant, picking it up and giving it a pet. Icarus blinked in surprise and relief as the screeching ended. He let go of his ears, smiling as professor Cabbage said something about it being nice of him to come early. He looked around himself at the plants and the few people in the class at the minute.

So, the point of coming early was?

He watched as Cabbage wobbled jollily away, brining the screeching plant with him. Whatever that had been. A sigh escaped Icky. Boring. He looked over at the overjoyed Royce. Overjoyed? So, his little talk with Adelina must have gone well, eh? Great! Notice the sarcasm? But, perhaps he could-yes, yes he probably could.

Icarus smiled as he walked over to Royce. “So sorry. Heard Adelina didn’t take the news too well. In fact, I heard she totally freaked.” He laughed, “But It’s to be expected. No way would she go to the fools ball with a halfblood like yourself.”
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:30 am

Royce watched as a smiling Icarus walked towards him.

Royce glared at Icarus. No way was he trying to pick a fight in front of a teacher, he wasn't that idiotic, was he?

His question was answered when Icarus opened his mouth to speak.

“So sorry. Heard Adelina didn’t take the news too well. In fact, I heard she totally freaked.” He laughed, “But It’s to be expected. No way would she go to the fools ball with a halfblood like yourself.”

Royce crossed his arms over his chest defensively.

"Actually, she seemed to be alright with it. We will still be attending together. I suspect she will be having a word with you soon." Royce answered with a small scowl.

He looked around the room and noticed that the three of them were still the only ones there. He wondered if Adelina would be coming to class today, or if she had decided to skip. Royce though back on the day they had in the woods together and wondered if she would act the same in front of her house mates.

Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:43 am

Felicity strolled into the greenhouse. She hoped that she wasn't late for class.

She noticed a few of the other students standing around talking. There was Lucille, her fellow Slytherin friend, Royce, a Ravenclaw boy, and Icky, the quite one who always kept to himself.

"Wow, lots of people here I see." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Jamie ran down to the green houses, nearly tripping every now and than. She saw the green houses not noticing a rock, she fell on the soft grass laughing. Standing up brushing of the grass off her robes. Jamie continued walking this time watching where she was going. She made it to the greenhouses "sorry if i'm late" she said as she arrived behind Felicity.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Ah, so his assumption was correct.

“Alright with it, huh?” Icarus laughed. “Wow, boy must Adelina feel sorry for you. She probably decided to take pity on your halfblood self and take you to the fools ball. She’s most likely thinking of this as charity. After all, she didn’t tell you anything about herself. You don’t even know much about her.” He grinned, “If you did, you wouldn’t go around asking people what they know about her. Helpless much? Can’t talk to her? Great friends you two are.” He then cracked up laughing again mockingly.

He isn’t the kind of a person to care about blood purity. In fact, that’s one of the things he least cared about. Right next to houses, financial situation of people and making friends. Who cared what house someone was in? All it could really do is give someone an assumption of their personality, though it’s sometimes incorrect. As for blood purity? Whatever. So someone’s muggleborn. Big deal. Most people are either muggleborns or halfbloods these days. The financial situation of people seriously has nothing to do with him. He doesn't understand what's the big deal with someone living in a small house. But, most people do care about these things. In fact, they're sensitive to them. So, Icky usually likes using that to tease them. It's quite fun, really.

He heard footsteps then and looked to see Felicity and then Jamie arriving. Sorry if I’m late? So it wasn’t just his watch. Icarus wondered whether or not it’s his watch that’s incorrect or the greenhouse’s. But, decided not to voice his suspicion out loud. Instead, he smiled. “No worries. I’m sure you wouldn’t get detention for too long.”

Last edited by Pastels on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:54 pm

"Oh, hello." Felicity muttered to the Ravenclaw girl behind her. She didn't think that'd she'd met this girl yet. She walked up to Lucille and took a seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:03 pm

“Alright with it, huh?” Icarus laughed. “Wow, boy must Adelina feel sorry for you. She probably decided to take pity on your halfblood self and take you to the fools ball. She’s most likely thinking of this as charity. After all, she didn’t tell you anything about herself. You don’t even know much about her.” He grinned, “If you did, you wouldn’t go around asking people what they know about her. Helpless much? Can’t talk to her? Great friends you two are.”

Royce smiled at Icarus. He had no clue what had gone on between him and Adelina. Not yet at least.

"Hmm, actually Adelina told be quite a lot about herself and we have in fact become quite close. However, her past is not something I would like to share with you, Icarus. As it is not mine to tell. Now, if you will excuse me, I think I will find myself a seat." Royce responded.

He walked over to the nearest table and sat down. Royce eyeballed the room,

Slytherins.

He had no problem with Slytherins, really. Some of them he had actually grown quite fond of, like Adelina and Lucille. But it seemed to him as if it was the Slytherin males that the house got their reputation from. Royce looked around, trying to find a familiar face when he noticed a Ravenclaw girl standing in the doorway.

"Hey," he called, "sit with me?" he patted the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:10 pm

"Honestly Mark, it's like you've never even been to the greenhouse before!" Renae said, her voice mocking him. "A shortcut! Let's take a shortcut!" She laughed at him.

"Haha, let's not go that way next time." He said, laughing at his friend. He pushed the doors to the greenhouse aside. "Hello!" he cheerfully greeted everyone. He sat down on the other side of Royce, and pulled Renae beside him. "Hey Royce, man. Sup?" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:12 pm

"Hmm, actually Adelina told be quite a lot about herself and we have in fact become quite close. However, her past is not something I would like to share with you, Icarus. As it is not mine to tell. Now, if you will excuse me, I think I will find myself a seat." Royce responded.

Icarus smiled. “So she told you about her past now, did she?” That was all he really needed to know for now. So, with a lame “course she did” in a sarcastic tone mixed with eyerolling, Icky walked off towards a seat. He sat down and looked about himself, bored a bit as he waited for others to come in and the class to begin. He looked over at the humongous clock, counting the second.

One…two…three…four…

Wow, he knew one thing, he wasn't going to come early for a class. Ever. Again.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Lucille bit her bottom lip as she listened quietly to Icky and Royce's bickering. Please. This was so immature of them...then again, Icky probably just did this to get some laughs out of it, and Royce...well, he was talking back to defend himself, of course. Lucille couldn't decide if this was funny, annoying, or both.

She decided not to butt in - that'll just make her look pathetic, and if she did talk, she didn't know whose side she would be on. Besides, it seems they've forgotten she was there. Rolling her eyes, she sat down on a nearby bench just as Felicity and (ugh) Jamie came in, the latter saying something about being late. "You aren't late," said Lucille sharply, "You're early, in case you hadn't noticed." Her eyes scanned the greenhouse. More students were pouring in.

A few more minutes and Royce had seated himself beside her, greeting someone (she assumed it was Jamie, but she wasn't sure, there were a lot of Ravenclaws). In fact, two more students bustled in, one of them seemed to be friends with Royce. Lucille didn't recognize them, though.

"So...I guess it did go well?" she asked Royce, referring to his talk with Adelina.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Adelina detested plants. Caring for plants was so hufflepuff.
She'd rather be chopping them up in potions then petting them like she was forced to do in Herbology.
And what is with Professor Cabbage?
He was so smiley all of the time.

Adelina was walking to the greenhouse slowly, she didn't really care if she was late. It was only herbology.
It was slytherins and ravenclaws today, and in the past Ady would usually just sit at the back and set fire to the plants but now things had changed.
Would Royce be there?
Was she supposed to sit with him or take her usual Slytherin seat?
She could see the greenhouses now.
Herbology, what a stupid subject.
She glanced around, Freddie was waiting for her as usual.
"Hey Freddie!" She greeted him.

"Glad you could finally make it!" He laughed, they were more than 15 minutes late.
Not like Cabbage would do anything.
"So I heard we're dealing with a poisonous plant today. Maybe we should nick one and set it loose on the Gryffindors"

They both laughed and casuallly made there way through the door.
Freddie walked straight to the back of the class, and with a small glance at Royce, Adelina followed him.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:11 am

Royce greeted him friend, Mark, and then turned towards Lucille.

"So...I guess it did go well?" Lucille asked Royce, referring to his talk with Adelina.

Royce was about to tell her all, well most, of the details when suddenly who should he hear but Adelina herself.

"Hey Freddie!" Adelina said, looking at her friend.

Royce watched as they talked and then laughed about something he couldn't quite make out over the mumbling of the other students. He watched as she made her way across the classroom to what Royce assumed was her normal seat. Adelina glanced at him, before finally sitting down next to Freddy.

"Yes," Royce said to Lucille, "it went very well, actually." he beamed and then looked across the room at Adelina who seemed to be giggling about something else with Freddy.

He smiled at her and then turned back to his own things. He looked at his watch, 7 minutes until class started. Royce scanned the room for Professor Cabbage who seemed to be coaxing the other plants out of their pots. Most of them seemed pretty stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:10 am

Felicity watced as more students came in. She didn't particularily (spch) like Herbology very much. She didn't find it very useful, and she usually just kept to herself the entire class, which was unusal for her.

She glanced at her watch. Only five more minutes... she though glumly. Why dod she come to class so early?
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:39 am

Jamie smiled and sat down next to Royce saying Hello before trying to look out the window. Herbology was never one of her favorite classes at all, never been one of her interest for some reason. Proffesor Cabbage was busy with some plants. "ugh can't this day be over yet?" she thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:24 am

"Hey!' Mark practically yelled at another Ravenclaw girl, who simply looked at him. He didn't know why, but Herbology always made him rather hyper. He then tapped his fingers rapidly on the desk, seeing how fast he could make them go. He also hummed a song under his breath, rather loudly, wondering how much longer until class started. He'd probably be bouncing off the walls by then.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:05 pm

"Yes," said Royce, grinning widely, "it went very well, actually." Which made Lucille smile back. It meant Royce and Adelina got along well, so she wouldn't have any problems...except Icky being Royce's somewhat-enemy, but she'll cross that bridge when she comes to it.

"Great, that's just great," she said, nodding happily. She then turned her attention to Jamie, who had the guts to sit down beside Royce...ugh...she hated being so close to this annoying Ravenclaw girl, she was just so nosy sometimes. She shook her head, ignoring her presence, and looked up at Professor Cabbage, who was merrily settling potted Venomous Tentaculas on top of their desks.

"Now, my children!" he said with a toothy smile, "Your job is to squeeze the juices out of these lovely plants. Their juice is important in making certain potions. Now, just remember, touching them is highly dangerous, and if you provoke them, they will shoot poisonous acids at you. Just wear your dragon-hide gloves and you should be fine!" He beamed again and stared very gladly at them all.

"Now, then, to make it even jollier, you all get to pick partners! And, in the spirit of inter-house friendship, you may not choose one from your own house," he paused, waiting for the murmuring to subside, then continued, "I will give you these bottles here, and you will pour the liquid into them. I need a bottle from each pair. Now go on, have fun! You have an hour!"

Lucille's eyes widened in disbelief. Inter-house friendship? What. The. Hell.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 pm

"Now, my children!" Professor Cabbage finally said with a toothy smile, "Your job is to squeeze the juices out of these lovely plants. Their juice is important in making certain potions. Now, just remember, touching them is highly dangerous, and if you provoke them, they will shoot poisonous acids at you. Just wear your dragon-hide gloves and you should be fine!" He beamed again and stared very gladly at them all.

"Now, then, to make it even jollier, you all get to pick partners! And, in the spirit of inter-house friendship, you may not choose one from your own house," he paused, waiting for the murmuring to subside, then continued, "I will give you these bottles here, and you will pour the liquid into them. I need a bottle from each pair. Now go on, have fun! You have an hour!"

There was a general groan from the class.
Adelina smiled however, what did she care?
She scrunched a piece of paper up in her hand and threw it Royce, when he looked up she motioned for him to come and sit with her.

Freddie glanced over the room, he noticed a shy looking ravenclaw girl sat near royce.
With slightly more sophistication than Adelina he wrote a quick note on a piece of paper and sent it floating over to the girl.
It landed lightly on her desk.
He watched and waited. Smiling slightly as she glanced up.

(ooc: The girl is Jamie btw.)
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:03 am

"Choose your partners, hmm?" Renae said quietly. There weren't many people in this room whom she'd enjoy spending an hour squeezing plants with.

She glanced at Icarus, who seemed to be rather isolated from everyone else. Renae called to him, "Hey, do you have a partner?" She was hoping to go with someone who wasn't a Slytherin, but looks like she couldn't avoid it.

"Choose your partner? Oh god." Mark said, not hearing anything else Cabbage had said. He didn't think anyone would really want to work with him since he was so yell-y. Except for maybe Renae, but she already had a partner. He turned to Royce. "Partners?" he asked. "Unless your going with Adelina."

Last edited by karabear on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next