Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.

Go down 
+4
Kara!
Pastels
omgits_aubrey
ehnnie25
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:57 am

"Okay, so we just do that exact same thing again?" Mark asked. He looked happy enough, and why wouldn't he be? He got paired up with Lucille, didn't he? He was going to get an easy 'O'. Yup. Lucille's ego could get big sometimes.

"Yup," she chuckled, flexing her fingers, "Just one more squeeze and we're done. Mind holding it steady again?" she asked Mark. Not waiting for him to get second thoughts, she grabbed his hands and made him hold the Tentacula. It squirmed wildly and continued making screeching noises.

"I said shut up," Lucille sneered at it, then reached out and stroked it again, just like before. As expected, it relaxed, receded its thorns, and let her stroke its stem. She quickly positioned the bottle over its mouth and squeezed as much poison out of it as she can. "Finished!" she cheered and held up the bottle full of venom. She walked over to Professor Cabbage to hand it in, but before she could say something, he said loudly:

"Well children, look at here! It seems as though our own Royce has found the Venomous Tentacula's bladder. Now, isn't that fascinating? Just look at those colors, children! Wonderful, just fascinating!"

Like Royce, Lucille muttered "Uck". A bladder? That was unexpected. She tapped Cabbage's shoulder and he turned around with a huge grin. "Oh, 15 points to Slytherin and Ravenclaw!" he chirped, taking the bottle from Lucille, "This is the color you're going for, class, a nice mellow yellow. Not blue or white." He winked at Royce.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:11 pm

"Oh, now, see here class! Lucille and Mark have a whole bottle full! They're already done!" He smiled warmly at them. "If you could just put the plant away, and take that juice up to Madame Pomfrey, then you two can leave class early!" He the scribbled what looked like an 'O' on his sheet. "Well done!" he said, leaving to check on another group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:36 pm

jamie looked up at Felicity whom asked her to be partners. Before she could even say anything she had alread sat down. "hi I'm Jamie" she said, looking at felicity. Jamie just said "alright" as they started on their plant.

((sorry for short post. I couldn't think of anything.))\

((X this post>o<!))

Last edited by Elle on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Ooc;; Haha, I meant Valora. xDD I thought she'd already entered the room. :p
Jamie could partner with Jared?
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:53 pm

((I'm a million times lost now))
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:03 pm

[OOC: But Freddie already asked Jamie to be his partner.]
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 pm

((I shall stop before i hurt my self.))
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Just be careful not to touch the thorns?

“Yeah, yeah,” Icarus said sarcastically, “Thorns. Whatever. What can they do? Scratch me?” He smirked before putting on his gloves. He had taken them off right after he realized he didn’t need to hold onto the plant anymore. Hey, this was the greenhouse. It was practically sun temperature in here and dragon-hide gloves were surprisingly uncomfortable.

After robbing his gloves together, he was about to reach into the plant when Cabbage interrupted him with an announcement. He was pointing at Royce and Adelina’s plant. "Well children, look at here!” He practically shouted, “It seems as though our own Royce has found the Venomous Tentacula's bladder. Now, isn't that fascinating? Just look at those colors, children! Wonderful, just fascinating!" Interesting? Fascinating? This Cabbage was a definite oddball. Yet, Icarus couldn’t help by grin. Looks like Royce needed some help with his herbology skills.

Icarus turned to reach into the plant when professor Cabbage interrupted him once more. What was with this guy and announcement? Did he just like the sound of his voice or something? Icky faced Cabbage once more as he awarded 15 points to Slytherin and Ravenclaw as well as inform them that the color they were supposed to get was mellow yellow. Ha! Who knew Cabbage could tease. Icarus grinned before turning back to the plant.

He reached into it, squeezing like what Renae had done. Except he guessed that he had squeezed a bit too hard because the thing was soon busy trying to strangle him. He kicked at it, making things harder for himself. Though only a few seconds had luckily passed before Cabbage was on the case. After waving his wand a couple of times, he managed to calm the dumb plant down. Cabbage smiled, patting the stupid plant.

“Now, make sure not to squeeze too hard,” Cabbage warned, “And that goes for all of you, children.” He smiled brightly at Icaurs, “You‘re lucky it didn’t poison.” With that, he wobbled away.

Icky took deep breaths, looking at his glass. “At least I got some.” Why did things always go wrong when he tried to do something? It was a weird thing, really.

[OOC: xDD...go to the second page and read Alice's second post there =D]
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Lucille grinned. So they get to leave class early? Awesome! And they got an Outstanding grade, too. Plus 15 house points. Oh yeah, today was good.

She lifted the pot while the plant was still snoring loudly - it was much heavier than she expected - and brought it back to the shelf where it came from. "Boss," she said, looking back at Mark as she positioned the pot carefully, "Can you bring the bottle to the Hospital Wing, please?" she paused, surprised at herself for even saying 'please', then continued, "I want to have an early dinner."

She chuckled and sped out of the greenhouse.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:58 am

"Are you okay?" she asked Icky, dumping the small contents of the cup into the bottle. Getting strangled by a plant wasn't something that was much fun, and was also rather embarassing.

She glanced at their bottle, which was just under half full. Looks like I'll be late for dinner. Renae thought glumly. "Well, at least it's better than nothing." She smiled at him as she said, "I'm guessing you'd rather have me try this time?"

"Fo sho." he said, grabbing the bottle off of the desk. He watched Lucille go as he gathered his things. That was easy. he thought simply. He made his way up to the hospital wing, where he would drop off the juice, and then head for dinner.

He watched the other groups as he left. Most of them weren't even close to done, although some had their bottles over half full. There was even Royce and Adelina, who had made no progress whatsoever. Mark shook his head, huckling as he made his way out the door.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:30 am

"That could possibly be the most disgusting thing ever." Adelina complained, screwing her nose up.
Why did she have to take Herbology?
WHY?
It was such a useless subject.
Stupid Lucille getting to leave early.
Adelina frowned as one of the plants tried to strangle Icarus.
"And they say potions is dangerous" she muttered.

What she wouldn't give to be in potions now.
"Okay Royce, bad luck let's try again" she paused for a second, was she about to focus on a plant?
The answer was yes.
How hard can this 'caring' thing be.
"Aquarious" she muttered, pointing her wand at the blue liquid which instantly turned to water.
She poured the water onto a harmless looking plant behind her and then turned back to Royce.
"Okay so it's still stunned, so we'll just squeeze there, there and there!" she said pointing at various bits.
"I'd prefer to keep it stunned, I know it takes longer but I don't want to either poison me or strangel me."
She chuckled.
She had a feeling they'd be there for awhile.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:52 am

"That could possibly be the most disgusting thing ever." Adelina complained, screwing her nose up.

"And they say potions is dangerous" she muttered.

"Okay Royce, bad luck let's try again" she paused for a second, was she about to focus on a plant?

Royce watched as Adelina used a spell to turn the puddle of...well, the puddle of blue on the floor into water.

"Okay so it's still stunned, so we'll just squeeze there, there and there!" she said pointing at various bits. "I'd prefer to keep it stunned, I know it takes longer but I don't want to either poison me or strangle me."

Royce laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Bet your regretting asking to be my partner, eh?" he chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

Royce had never really been good at Herbology. He loved the class, sure. In fact, it was one of his favorites. But, something about Adelina being his partner was making him even more nervous than usual. He didn't want her to know that he struggled with this class. Ravenclaws were supposed to be good at every class, weren't they?

He reached around the plant parts again and gave them a delicate squeeze. This time, a milky yellow substance oozed out and into Royce's hands.

Professor Cabbage was making his rounds about the classroom and stopped by their table.

"There you go, Royce! That is much better!" Professor Cabbage smiled and handed him a jar, which Royce emptied the liquid from his hands into.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Royce laughed and shrugged his shoulders.
"Bet your regretting asking to be my partner, eh?" he chuckled and raised an eyebrow.
Royce reached around the plant parts again and gave them a delicate squeeze. This time, a milky yellow substance oozed out and into Royce's hands.
Professor Cabbage was making his rounds about the classroom and stopped by their table.
"There you go, Royce! That is much better!" Professor Cabbage smiled and handed him a jar, which Royce emptied the liquid from his hands into.

"Of course I don't" She laughed, hopefully she didn't sound impatient before, it wasn't that she didn't like being his partner, it was just that she didn't like Herbology. "You are way better at it than me."

She chuckled.
If only this was a class she enjoyed.
"And plus, the longer it takes the more time I spend with you right?" She added smiling mischievously now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.   Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbology; Slytherin && Ravenclaw.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3