Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting by the Fireplace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Sitting by the Fireplace Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the Fireplace   Sitting by the Fireplace EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 am

Alice curled up in the big comfy chair by the fireplace in the Hufflepuff Common Room. Her cat Vanilla Bean was next to her. She cuddled her cat and whispered softly to her,"Guess what Nella, I've got a date for the Fools Ball! It's Caleb Hathaway from Gryffindor House."
Alice continued to stroke Nella and she soon fell asleep by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Sitting by the Fireplace   Sitting by the Fireplace EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:11 am

Matteus came down from the dorm and he saw a pretty girl, a complete bobfoc. Her brown hair glistened in the fireplace, and she was holding a cat. He smilied as he thought about his cat who was sleeping up stairs.

"Have a name?" The girl looked up, and he clarified "Your cat, whats it's name?" He wasn't sure if she could understand his Irish accent but he gave her a kind smile to show he meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Fireplace   Sitting by the Fireplace EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:19 am

"Oh, hello." Alice replied brightly. "I'm Alice Crawford, and this is my cat Bean."
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Sitting by the Fireplace   Sitting by the Fireplace EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 am

"It's very nice to meet you Miss Crawford. May I call you Alice?" Matteus continued, his eyes falling on the cat, "You have a very Lovely companion, there missy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Fireplace   Sitting by the Fireplace Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the Fireplace
Page 1 of 1