Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone in the commonroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:53 am

Stinnikus just turned his head towards Valora and stared into her eyes.

"Only some important things. Like how easily to become angry, How easily Shina gets scared, that you almost go pushed into the fire till something stopped you. Oh, I saw it all."

Great...so he knows I have a temper...

Stin looked over at the other girls with a smirk then looked back at Valora.

"No need to be protective of me V. I won't leave you for someone who just wants to 'hop on that'"said Stin with another smile.

Valora blushed. He had heard that too? She was feeling quite embarrassed. She was trying to think of an excuse as to why she had to get up, and maybe leave. But with him staring at her like that, she couldn't think of anything. Nothing but how the light of the fire made his eyes sparkle as the reflection of the flames danced against the cool blue of his irises. The contrast of the hot and cool colors were almost mesmerizing...

She scooted closer to him and leaned in.

Stop it Valora, bloody hell...

She turned back towards Shina and the other girls who were still spawled around near the fire. Renae looked almost like a zombie now, Valora could see her trying desperately to keep her heavy lids open.

She giggled at the sight.

Last edited by omgits_aubrey on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:07 am

Looking down at her parchment and seeing the small extra note making fun of her really pissed Shina off.
No one rejects Shina like this she thought.

Shina stood up and looked around the common room.

Well thanks for the help Stin. I am going to go to my bed and finish this homework. I am getting distracted out here.

Shina turned around and walked to the girls bunks.

Locomotor parchment, ink, quill, book bag she casted having her homework follow her to her room.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:22 am

Stinnikus noticed Valora staring back into his eyes. She also seemed to be moving closer.
Stin pulled Valor closer with his arm around her and rested his head on her shoulder closing his eyes.

No worries Valora. I think a temper looks good on you. he whispered into her ear.

Shina stood up and said something but Stin did not pay her any attention.
Valora started giggling.

Great I pay her a complement and she laughs. he thought opening his eyes.
When he opened them he saw Renae trying desperately to keep her eyes open.

Hey Renae was it? Maybe you should head up to bed. don't want to fall asleep into the fire. said Stin while joining Valora in giggling. Only Stin Chuckled.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:42 am

"No worries Valora. I think a temper looks good on you." Stinnikus whispered into her ear.

Valora smiled at the thought. She always thought that her temper was such an ugly side to who she was, but the fact that Stinnikus thought it looked good, made it alright for Valora to show it, ever now and then.

"Hey Renae was it? Maybe you should head up to bed. don't want to fall asleep into the fire." said Stin chuckling.

"Honestly, Renae. Didn't you see what happened to me? I was lucky to not be burnt to a crisp!" Valora giggle a bit more then rest her head on the back of the couch.

She closed her eyes. The warmth from the fire and Stin's body was making her sleepy, but she wasn't ready for bed just yet. She looked over at Renae, who seemed to be asleep on the floor. But Valora couldn't be sure if she was just closing her eyes as she had done just seconds before.

"I'll be right back." she whispered to Stin and then slowly made her way up to her room, making sure not to step on any of the creeking stairs, just in case Renae was in fact sleeping.

Up in her room, Valora opened up her drawers and dug around for a set of pajamas. Most of them were revealing as she usually got hot in the middle of the night and nobody saw her in them but herself. She dug around a bit more and finally found a suitable pair. She pulled off her robes and threw on the baggy t-shirt that was once her fathers' and a pair of blue flannel bottoms that were 3 sizes too big. She pulled the strings in front so they wouldn't fall off.

Before she headed back downstairs, she looked at herself in the mirror.

Oh wow, I look like a frump.

Valora giggled at herself and shrugged. Then pulled her hair up into a messy ponytail and tiptoed her way back down to the stairs and into the common room. She plopped herself back down on the couch.

"Back." she whispered, then realize how silly the obvious statement was.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 am

"I'll be right back." Valora whispered to Stin

Stin waited till Valora was up the stairs when he ran to the boys dorms.
Jumping up the stairs 3 at a time he made it to his room in no time.
I should get ready for bed too. I know that's what she is doing. Changing into something comfy. he said aloud to his empty room.
Stin took off all his cloths besides his boxers and slid on his robe.
Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 Stinrobes

Aw, much better he said. He booked it back down the stairs and plopped back down on the comfy chair waiting for Valora to return.

Stinnikus looked down and say that his package was showing so he tossed the robe over his lap.
Hmm, I wonder if Renae is really sleeping he thought.

Valora came skipping down the stairs looking rather frumpy, avoiding the creaky ones and sat back on the couch.

"back" she said.

Glad to hear it Stin replied cuddling closer to Valora.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:26 am

"Glad to hear it." Stin replied cuddling closer to Valora.

Valora looked over at Stin as he came closer and noticed that he was in his bed robes.

That was fast...

She could see his bare chest and the muscles in his stomach tense. Her heart began to beat, so loud in her ears that she was sure everyone else could hear it too. She blushed a bit and looked around, trying to avoid looking at him.

"So...how was your daaaayy?" Valora said, sounding oddly fruity. It was taking all that she had not to pounce the gorgeous guy sitting next to her. She glanced at him again and gulped. Then quickly looked on the ground and saw Renae had rolled over to face the fireplace.

I bet that's warm on her face...

Last edited by omgits_aubrey on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : silly tag.)
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:02 am

((OOC: Epic Silence... still thinking of something)) lol!
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:15 am

"So...how was your daaaayy?" Valora said, sounding oddly fruity.

Stin just chuckled.
Am I making you nervous Valora? Stin asked. I could go place more cloths on if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Stin just turned and looked Valora up and down.

Stinnikus sighed a rather large sigh. Upon doing so his robe slipped over his shoulders and sat in a pile above his waste.

This should be no different then when we went swimming. he said as he cuddled even closer to Valora.

Twisting himself so his head was on her lap and legs hanging over the chair he looked up to her face there giving her the puppy eyes.

Pick out a dress for the ball yet?
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:28 am

Stin just chuckled.
"Am I making you nervous Valora?" Stin asked. "I could go place more cloths on if it makes you feel more comfortable."

Stin turned and looked Valora up and down. Stinnikus sighed a rather large sigh. Upon doing so his robe slipped over his shoulders and sat in a pile above his waste.

"This should be no different then when we went swimming." he said as he cuddled even closer to Valora.

Valora watched as he twisted his body so that his head was now on her lap. She relaxed a bit and let her hands wander through his hair. It was surprisingly soft, almost as soft as her own.

"Pick out a dress for the ball yet?" Stin asked, looking up at her.

"Oh, not yet. I was hoping you would come along and help me pick one out, actually. I haven't worn a dress in ages, I won't have a clue what looks good." Valora said lifting her hand to scratch her shoulder. "That is, if you don't mind coming along...."

She knew dress shopping wasn't something that boys really enjoyed doing. But she wasn't much of a shopper herself. She knew going out dress shopping with the girls would turn into a day long trip and she wasn't very enthusiastic about that.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Stin looked up at Valora.
I don't think I have time to help you go dress shopping. Plus I have no idea on the whole what dresses look good etc. he said.

Still looked over at the fire. Gazing deep into the flames.

Plus, I was hoping it would be a surprise, you know?

Stinnikus continued to stare into the fire as if pondering a deep thought.

Last edited by angostin on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong color.)
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:09 pm

((OOC: www.fmylife.com it is a great site:P))
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Stin looked up at Valora.

"I don't think I have time to help you go dress shopping. Plus I have no idea on the whole what dresses look good etc." he said. "Plus, I was hoping it would be a surprise, you know?"

Valora took a deep breath. Of course he wanted it to be a surprise. But after seeing most of the girls off buying dresses with their dates, she assumed they would be going together as well. But then again, Stin wasn't like most people.

"Well I suppose I will have to make a girls days out of it then." she said glancing into the fire as well.

What's so interesting...?

"I guess it would be nice to surprise you. Although, I'm not sure how much of a surprise it will be. I've never looked that great in dresses." Valora took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

It was true. The curvy nature of her body never seemed to fit right in a dress. They always clung to all the wrong places and sagged where she needed them to be fitted most.

She was beginning to feel self conscious. She remembered back to the image of herself she had seen earlier in the mirror after she had changed into her pajamas. She was sure she looked even more terrible now as she was slowly growing more and more tired, her cheeks getting pink from the fireplace heat.

Valora looked down at the gorgeous boy that still lay in her lap. His hair was messy, but unlike her own, it looked good that way. Stinnikus' eyes had closed a bit, or at least they seemed to be from where Valora was. She stared at his perfect, angelic face and then let her eyes wander over the rest of his body. His chest was bare and the shadows from the flames made his stomach muscles look even more toned than usual.

She knew that it probably wasn't welcomed, but she lifted her hand, which had been rubbing the back of her neck, and grazed Stinnikus' chest. It was light enough that she wasn't even sure if he could feel it, and she hoped he wouldn't. His skin was soft, softer than it looked and the texture made Valora's heart pound. She ran her fingers slowly from his chest to just above his belt line and stopped. She lifted her hand up and brushed hair from her face that had, at some point, fallen from her pony tail. Then continued to stare at the fire, waiting for Stin to respond.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:26 pm

While staring at the fire Stinnikus felt his eyes slowly become heavier.
I am so comfy here he thought. I have not felt this way about anything since before 1st year.

Stinnikus felt a hand slide over his cheat and stopping before his waste line then leaving his body all together.

Stin turned his head to Valora
You know that tickled. he said. Maybe if you didn't trickle your fingers over me it would not be so bad.

Stinnikus rolled off the chair and laid on the floor on his back.

Would you like to give me a massage? he asked.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:56 pm

"You know that tickled." he said. "Maybe if you didn't trickle your fingers over me it would not be so bad."

Valora giggled a bit and watched as Stinnikus rolled off the chair and laid on the floor on his back.

"Would you like to give me a massage?" he asked.

Valora pondered for a second and then slipped onto the floor beside him.
"Only if I get one next." Valora said smiling.

She loved massages and hadn't gotten one in ages. She remembered how her grandmother used to rub her back as she was falling asleep. Her soft hands were always so soothing.

Valora motioned for Stin to flip over onto his stomach and then put her legs on either side of him, straddling his hips. She started at his neck and slowly worked her way down to his lower back and ran her hands back up again.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Stinnikus was enjoying his massage when he got an idea.
Stin suddenly did a quick push up tossing Valora slightly into the air. While she was in the air he rolled onto his back.
Valora landed on top of Stinnikus lap. Stin let out a grunt as she landed.

Sounding a little winded he said Mind giving my front a rub down too? while giving her a devilish smirk.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Stin suddenly did a quick push up tossing Valora slightly into the air and rolled onto his back.

Valora landed on top of Stinnikus and he let out a grunt.

She, herself, let out a small 'oomph' upon landing.

Sounding a little winded he said "Mind giving my front a rub down too?"

He gave her a wicked smile and Valora giggled. He had thrown her off his back as if she was nothing, but she hoped she hadn't hurt him when he came down.

"Not at all." she said, smiling. "But don't think you'll be doing mine." she giggled a bit to herself.

She ran her hands along his front. Starting just below his ears and ending where her thighs touched his hips. The fire had dimmed now and only a soft glow filled the room. Most of the heat that was making her hot was now gone, and she felt a bit of a chill. She stopped for a moment let her hair, which was now a wavy mess, fall from her ponytail. She put the hair tie around her wrist and ran her fingers through her hair and tussled it. Then, began to massage him again, this time working her way upwards.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:42 am

"Not at all." she said, smiling. "But don't think you'll be doing mine." she giggled a bit to herself.

Damn he said still sounding slightly out of breath from having his junk landed on. I was hoping you'd let me
Stin gave her a quick grin to show he was only kidding.

He then continued to lay back down out of the semi-crunch position and relaxed.

You are really good at this. Stin commented. Have you been practicing with another? he asked jokingly
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:00 am

"Damn." he said still sounding slightly out of breath, "I was hoping you'd let me."

Valora blushed and raised her eyebrow.

"You are really good at this." Stin commented. "Have you been practicing with another?" he asked jokingly.

"Oh," Valora said gliding her hands around the sides of his torso, "yes, I give the Slytherin boys a rub down all the time." she smiled at him.

"Never have done a Ravenclaw though, not until now." Valora giggled jokingly, "Your getting special treatment."

Valora continued to massage him. She put her palms on the center of his chest and gave just enough pressure so that he could feel it, but not enough so he felt crush, and pushed her hands away from eachother, so that they slid around his ribs.

"So, whens my turn?" she said, giggling, "Don't think your going to rip be off, Stinnikus. I've had a very rough day." she said jokingly, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Stin looked up into Valora's eyes.
"yes, I give the Slytherin boys a rub down all the time." she smiled at him.
Stin got a sudden urge to hurt some Slytherin boys. Jealousy taking over for a split second.
Taking a deep breath he calmed himself.
Oh so I am guessing that Freddie character has gotten to you to. Hmm, I thought you were smarter then that. Now I don't know how clean those hands of yours are. I mean..*pause* they do seem a little sticky
Said Stin with a boyish smirk on his face while he giggled at his comment.

"So, whens my turn?" she said, giggling, "Don't think your going to rip be off, Stinnikus. I've had a very rough day." she said jokingly, nodding her head.

Stinnikus suddenly rolled over so Valora was below him and he was straddling her.
Guess it is your turn now. he said. Shall I rub your front? he said while he swept his eyes up and down her body.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:27 pm

"Oh so I am guessing that Freddie character has gotten to you to. Hmm, I thought you were smarter then that. Now I don't know how clean those hands of yours are. I mean..*pause* they do seem a little sticky..." Said Stin with a boyish smirk on his face while he giggled at his comment.

Valora scrunched her face.
Yuck.

Stinnikus suddenly rolled over so Valora was below him and he was straddling her.

"Guess it is your turn now." he said. "Shall I rub your front?"

Valora laughed and rolled herself over.

"Nice try. Maybe I will let you if you get my back really good. By the way, my lower is killing me." Valora said.

She laid her cheek on the floor, which was now cooling. It felt wonderful on her warm face. She reached behind her and lifted her baggy shirt so that her bare stomach grazed the floor and her back free of excessive fabric. The cool of the ground made her shiver a bit, but then soothed her. She watched the coals in the fireplace flicker. She heard Mal give a small hoot as he fluttered over to the window and then closed her eyes and waited for her deserved massage.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Valora laughed and rolled herself over.

"Nice try. Maybe I will let you if you get my back really good. By the way, my lower is killing me." Valora said.

Shucks replied Stin with a smile on his face. Guess I will have to go all out to rub the front

Stin dug all ten fingers into different points of Valora's back rotating every second finger clockwise while the other counter-clockwise.
Loosening up the lower back muscles slowly but surely.

Feel good? he asked.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:05 pm

"Shucks" replied Stin with a smile on his face. "Guess I will have to go all out to rub the front."

Valora closed her eyes and waited. She felt Stin's warm hands on her back, his fingers moving in circular motions, making her whole body instantly relax and loosen. He paid special attention to the lower of her back, like she had mentioned to him before and was greatly. She let out a small groan when he put pressure on a sore spot. Then slowly breathed out, loosening again.

"Feel good?" he asked.

"No." Valora paused, "It feels amazing."

She laid there and thought about the upcoming Fool's Ball. It was tomorrow night and she still needed to get herself a dress. She wasn't looking forward to that all girl shopping trip. Maybe she would just end up going alone and getting the task done.

In and out. Easy.

She squeezed her shoulder blades together and then squirmed her way around so that she was facing upward again.

"Alright, get my front now? But, play nice, Stinnikus." Valora giggled as she pulled her large t-shirt back down over her stomach, feeling a little self conscious.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:09 am

"Alright, get my front now? But, play nice, Stinnikus." Valora giggled as she pulled her large t-shirt back down over her stomach, feeling a little self conscious.

Stinnikus looked down at Valora's face.
Is she actually serious he thought to himself.

Stinnikus just shrugged of any embarrassment he felt on Valora calling him out and began to massage her stomach slowly moving upwards.

This shirt is getting in the way of me doing an amazing job he said with a wink.

Stinnikus while massaging Valora's second ribs with one hand managed t slide his other hand under Valara's shirt placing his warm hand on her cold stomach.

Admit it. You could use a warming up. he said with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:33 am

"This shirt is getting in the way of me doing an amazing job." he said with a wink.

Valora giggled and shook her head.

While massaging Valora's second ribs with one hand, Stinnikus managed to slide his other hand under Valara's shirt placing his warm hand on her cold stomach.

"Admit it. You could use a warming up." he said with a small smile on his face.

Valora felt her heart pound, loud enough so that she swore it would wake up the entire Ravenclaw house. She felt her cheeks turn a soft pink and become warm. To try and distract herself, she looked around the common room for something interesting to stare out. But the only thing that seemed to grab her attention was Stinnikus. She looked at him for a while, and gulped.

Valora, seriously, don't even think about it.

Her mind raced as she felt Stinnikus' hands run over her stomach. It did, in fact feel good. Like a tummy rub almost, who didn't like those? In any normal circumstances, this wouldn't have been something that made Valora blush. But this, well this wasn't normal. This was Stinnikus, and Valora couldn't help but let her mind wander onto other areas that...

Ok, that's enough torture.

Without warning Valora slowly propped herself up, putting her hands behind her. She slipped herself backwards just a bit and then placed one hand on the back on Stinnikus' neck, pulling him towards her. She breathed in softly and then placed a soft kiss on his lips. A bit later she pulled away and bit her lip.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I got a bit, erm...carried away I guess."

She looked at the ground.

Idiot, idiot, idiot! What are you doing Valora?! Seriously, control yourself a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the commonroom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Ravenclaw Common Room-
Jump to: