Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone in the commonroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Alone in the commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:50 am

Valora sat on the blue chair near the fireplace that everyone loved. The common room was mostly empty now, with only Valora and Mal, Stin's owl, present.

Valora stroked Mal on the back and he let out a small hoot. She was beginning to like Mal, almst as much as she liked her own pet, Cyppress. She began to talk to him while she touched his feathers.

"Hmm, Mal? What do you think of this?" Valora held up a small sketch that she had been working on for a couple days now. It displayed an almost perfect image of her grandmother's house. Mal gave out another hoot of approval.
"Why thank you Mal," Valora smiled, "I thought it was quite lovely myself."

Valora gazed into the fire, thinking of her grandmother.
"What do you think Mal? Should I write to her?" Valora asked.
Mal wasn't paying attention. He had spotted Cypress on the floor.
"Don't you dare..." Valora walked over to Cyppress and scooped her off the ground. Cypress coiled around her wrist and closed her eyes. Mal let out another hoot.

"Well, it's settled then," Valora said, "I will write to her."

She picked up some parchment off the floor, got out her quill and began to write a letter to her grandmother.

Dear Grandma,
Hogwarts is wonderful this year. I have made quite a handful of new friends and am looking forward to the upcoming Fools Ball, here at school. I hope that all is well in....

Valora heard the door open, and looked up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 am

Shina entered the common room after giving her answer to get in the door.
Uh that is annoying just to get in here. she thought.

Shina crossed the common room and plopped down onto the rug in front of the fire.

Ah, so nice and warm She thought.

Shina pulled out her book bag and started with her trans. homework before realizing there was another Ravenclaw girl sitting it the couch with an Owl and what looked like a snake coiled around her waste.

"Oh hi" said Shina realizing who it was. "I met at the ravenclaw table didn't I. You are that ass holes girl friend no?"
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 am

Shina entered the common room but didn't seem to notice Valora sitting on the chair by the fire palce. She watched as Shina took out her homework and plopped onto the rug. Valora wondered how she would act after the way Stin had treated her earlier that day at the Ravenclaw table.

Shina looked up from her work.
"Oh hi. I met at the Ravenclaw table didn't I. You are that ass holes girl friend no?" Shina asked.

"Uhm, yea we just met earlier, I'm Valora. But Stin, the guy you are referring to, isn't really an asshole." Valora looked at her nails and began to pick at them. "What homework you doin'?" Valora asked, trying to break free of the subject.

She wasn't too fond of this Shina and calling Stin an asshole wasn't helping her gain any sort of brownie points.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 am

"Maybe not to you he isn't but maybe I just disrupted him at the wrong time." She said.
"Oh and I am doing advanced Trandfig. You think Stin would help me with it? " Shina asked with a smile.

"Bah, I hate my hair long when doing homework!" Shina suddenly burst out.

Alone in the commonroom Kate_beckinsale-2046 ----*changes hair, eyes and lips*-- Alone in the commonroom 7

"Ah so much better, so anything interesting about this damned school you'd like to share?" Shina asked?
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:49 am

"Maybe not to you he isn't but maybe I just disrupted him at the wrong time." Shina said.
"Oh and I am doing advanced Trandfig. You think Stin would help me with it?" Shina asked with a smile.
Valora wasn't exactly sure what Shina was trying to do. Provoke her maybe? But whatever it was she didn't like it. Why would she ask Stin? Couldn't she find somebody else to help her with her damn homework?

"Bah, I hate my hair long when doing homework!" Shina suddenly burst out.

Valora watched as Shina transformed into something almost completely different. Her Hair was cut short and her eyes went from their soft brown to a piercing blue.

Oh, so she's a metamorphmagus...

Valora played with her own blond curly hair. She thought of how often she wished she could change it to be straight and a deep red. Sure, a bottle of hair dye and a straightener would do the trick, but this was so much more convenient.

"Ah so much better, so anything interesting about this damned school you'd like to share?" Shina asked.

"Oh, well, I am sure Stin would help if you asked him..." Valora said, trying to be nice. "And well, the school is...quite boring actually. Nothing really goes on around here. But I have a strange feeling that something will soon." Valora glared at the back of Shina's head.

Bitch better not get anywhere near Stin...
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:17 am

Alison slugged into the common room, carrying a pile of books in her arms. Evidently, it was hurting her back...

As she stepped in she noticed Shina change her hair, eyes, and lip colour in the blink of an eye.

"Oh, Shina, stop being a little show-off! You're not the only one..." Aly snickered, changing her own hair from flaming ginger to blue and back in a matter of seconds.

"Consider yourselves lucky I showed you; I haven't even told my own parents yet..." and she disappeared into the girl's dormitory.

(ooc; BTW, I looooove Underworld! *spaz/fangirls*
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:21 am

Valora saw Alison enter the commonroom carrying a large amount of books.
""Oh, Shina, stop being a little show-off! You're not the only one..."
Just then Alison's hair went from flaming ginger to blue and back in a matter of seconds.
"Consider yourselves lucky I showed you; I haven't even told my own parents yet..." then she turned and headed towards the girls' dorms.

What the...now why wasn't I born with that?

Valora thought of her own ability, her animagus form.

A lizard? Pathetic...
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 am

"Oh, well, I am sure Stin would help if you asked him..." Valora said
Seeing the slightly annoyed look on Valora's face Shina got the drift.
"Oh, a little protective, I see. Sorry then Valora. I am not here to make enemies with my fellow Ravenclaws."
"I only asked about Stinnikus && homework because we are in the same class and he is ahead of everyone." Shina gave a shy little smile.
"And boring you said. I am sure two people could find something fun to do. You play quidditch? I am our center chaser" She said with a smile.

"Oh, Shina, stop being a little show-off! You're not the only one..." Aly snickered, changing her own hair from flaming ginger to blue and back in a matter of seconds.

"Consider yourselves lucky I showed you; I haven't even told my own parents yet..." and she disappeared into the girl's dormitory.

"Oh, um.." replied Shina. "I actually had no idea who that was... Did you?"
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 am

"Oh, well, I am sure Stin would help if you asked him..." Valora said
Seeing the slightly annoyed look on Valora's face Shina got the drift. "Oh, a little protective, I see. Sorry then Valora. I am not here to make enemies with my fellow Ravenclaws."

Good, let's keep it that way...

As soon as Alison walked away Shina looked at Valora again.
"Oh, um.." replied Shina. "I actually had no idea who that was... Did you?"

"Yea," Valora said, "that's Alison. I met her in Muggle Studies earlier today. Oh, and I am not much for sports. I am actually quite clumsy with things like that. I barely use my broom. I prefer to stay on the ground."

Feeling still a bit annoyed, Valora continued to pick at her fingernails. It had become a habit for her. Something she liked to do when she was trying to control some sort of emotion.

God Valora, why are you freaking out? I mean, Stin didn't even look at her earlier.

It wasn't Stin Valora was worried about. Valora knew that them being a 'thing' wasn't even solidified yet. It was herself, really. She had a problem containing her temper. And the last thing she wanted to do was to show anyone, especially Stin, just how cruel she could be.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 am

"Oh not much for flying then? Is it because you are not good or just lack of practice? If you want one day I could show you some tricks." replied Shina.
"You should really stop picking at your finger nails. That gives you away you know. You are like an open book when you make actions like that."

Shina looked down at her homework. Well I am done this portion now and caught up. Wonder how I do that dragon spell she thought.
"Oh I doubt you have to worry about that Stin boy. He seems like he only had eyes for you. I mean come on, he did not even look at me."
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:57 am

"Oh not much for flying then? Is it because you are not good or just lack of practice? If you want one day I could show you some tricks." replied Shina. "You should really stop picking at your finger nails. That gives you away you know. You are like an open book when you make actions like that. Oh I doubt you have to worry about that Stin boy. He seems like he only had eyes for you. I mean come on, he did not even look at me."

Valora paid no attention to what Shina had said. She continued to pick at her nails, it was calming. She could almost hear the ice in Shina's voice, she knew Shina hadn't just brought up Stin to be casual. Shina wanted to tick Valora off, and she was getting what she wanted.

"I don't fly because I don't like to, honestly. I have never really been fond of it, but I love to watch." Valora gave her a fake smile, "When is Ravenclaw's first match?"
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:33 am

Renae stepped into the common room. She'd had quite a busy day, what with that Muggle Studies class and Quiddich (spch) tryouts. She looked up and noticed Valora and some other girl talking to each other. "Hullo," she said to both of them. Noticing that the room seemed to be quite tense, she commented on Valora's picture. "That's really good, very detailed." She told her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 am

A Ravenclaw girl entered the room.

"Hullo," she said to both of them. "That's really good, very detailed." She said to Valora, commenting on her picture.

Valora tore her attention away from the back of Shina's head and looked up.

"Oh! Hey, Renae." Valora smiled. She liked Renae, and the more they conversed the closer they got. The were practically friends now. "Thanks, it's supposed to be my grandmother's house."

Remembering that Mal was still on her seat, Valora reached over and gave Mal another pat. Another small hoot came from deep in his throat.

"Mal seems to like it too. Interesting Muggle Studies class today, huh? I heard the sub, Professor Cabbage is taking over Herbology." Valora said, thinking back on her class.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:25 am

"Oh, yes, that was pretty funny." Renae said, a smile forming on her face. "He seemed like a nice guy, so I'm sure people will like him." She reached out her hand to Mel. "I like your owl," she said. She herself did not own an owl, for she could turn into one, but she had always liked their calm nature.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:46 am

"Oh, yes, that was pretty funny." Renae said, a smile forming on her face. "He seemed like a nice guy, so I'm sure people will like him." She reached out her hand to Mal. "I like your owl."

"Oh," Valora said, "He's not mine, I actually borrowed him from Stin. I was in the middle of writing a letter to my grandmother earlier, before Shina came in and we start, erm, talking." Valoar looked back at Shina, who was still facing her homework. "Your lucky, Stin says Mal doesn't like very many people. "

Just then Mal nipped a bit at Renae's finger and gave a small hoot.

Valora giggled, "Sorry about that, spoke too soon."
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:02 am

"Haha, that's okay." she said, not flinching away from Mel at all. "And Stin... who's he? I don't think I've met him yet."
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:29 am

"Oh, he's uhm..." Valora paused for a second, "he's a Ravenclaw. You will see him in here sometime I'm sure." Valora smiled at the thought of him.

She curled her legs underneath her and sat up a bit taller, feeling less agitated now that Renae was here.

"So Shina, you going to the Fools Ball?" Valora asked, honestly curious.
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:01 am

Aly walked down the steps of the Ravenclaw common room from the girls' dormitory. She had had enough studying for one night!

She spotted her friends, Renae and Valora and Shina, chatting together with what looked to be Stin's owl. Aly decided she could use a little girl talk about the upcoming Fool's Ball, so she hopped on over and plopped herself down on one of the many shining silver and deep blue sofa's in the common room.

"Hey everyone! What's up?" Aly said, hoping she had not intruded too much on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:23 am

"Hello Alison!" Renae said, smiling kindly at her. She was really begginging to like her, since she was so honest and caring. "We're just talking about the Fool's Ball. I heard Matteus was going to ask you." She said, waiting for her friend's reply.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:33 am

OOC: Sense Matteus is probably going to catch up with Aly in the hallway, should we wait to post on here until after that thread is settled? That way we can be up to date?
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:35 am

Ooc; Ooh, yeah, that'd make sense...
So we'll just wait until they're done. ;DD
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:36 am

(ooc; Oh actually....like I said on the classroom thread...

Hehehe, I ran out on purpose. I have...*evil smile* plans for Aly and Matt...hehehe)
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:36 am

Ooc; Oh dear. xDD
&&I guess we keep going, then?
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 am

Aly blushed a bit, she was always uncomfortable talking about dates and boys, but she decided making an exception just this once would be okay.

"Oh, yeah, I heard, too!" she tapped her ears again and grinned widely. Thing is, I don't know when. I ran out pretty fast after Muggle Studies.

She reached over to pet Stin's cute little owl, but the nasty thing gave her a glare that warned her not to come any closer. Aly backed her hand away at once, and giggled.

(ooc; yeah, just take it from there, okay?)
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:49 am

"Well, I guess this means that... we have to go dress shopping!" Renae said excitidly (spch).

Ooc;; Haha, I just realized, both Renae &&Alison have accents. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the commonroom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Ravenclaw Common Room-
Jump to: