Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone in the commonroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
swingvote

swingvote

Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:53 am

Aly was excited too, dress shopping! Normally shopping for clothes wasn't something Alison would be jumping for joy for, but dresses! They were a huge exception!

"Most definately! I need something navy blue, something that sparkles, something just plain gorgeous. Think we could fine that in Diagon Alley? My aunt recommended Madam Malkin's in an owl she just sent me. She said they have loads to choose from." blabbed Alison, sounding hyper and over-excited. I wonder when we are going!! she thought wildly to herself.

(ooc; hah, what do you mean? like as in talking with an accent?)
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:54 am

(ooc; sorry, I gotta go. Time for bed! we can carry on tomorrow!!)
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:55 am

"Well, I guess this means that... we have to go dress shopping!" Renae said excitidly.

"Oh yea! I forgot all about that." Valora exclaimed, "We should go, but when are you guys free? I have homework to catch up on right now, are you guys down for shopping tomorrow? I only have one class." Valora looked at her friends who both had smiles plastered on their faces.

She giggled a bit and then looked down at Shina. Feeling bad for her attitude earlier she tried to get her attention.

"Shina, you want to come along? You seem to have a knack for style."

It was true, Valora always thought that Shina looked amazing. her hair was always perfect and Shina was always dressed to impress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:56 am

Ooc;; Yuppers. :3 Renae has an English accent, and Aly has an Irish one. ;DD
&&bye!

"Oh yes, Diagon Alley musy have something. We could always try Hogsemeed too, I've heard of a dress shop in one of the two." Even if Renae didn't end up with a date, it'd be nice to shop up wearing something nice. Perhapse black?
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:59 am

"I'd be free anytime!" Renae said. But when she heard the last part of Valora's sentance, her mood faultered a little bit. She'd heard from Felicity, Chase, and a few others that Shina was not someone who was fun to hang out with. Her ego could ruin the whole trip alone, would be what Felicity would say if Renae told her friend. However, it wasn't as if she was about to be rude to someone based off of her friends' opinions. "Yeah Shina, I'm sure you'd look great in about a million dresses." She told her, in the nicest voice she could manage.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:38 pm

"So Shina, you going to the Fools Ball?" Valora asked, honestly curious

Shina looked up from her homework.

Oh sorry, I was just double checking my work. Guess I got lost in it. Umm, I am not sure yet. I don't have a date to it as of yet. But I might just go and try to have fun. Maybe get to know more people. Shina replied.

Shina looked a little depressed at the thought of going alone but tried not to let it show.

Oh and that Stin fellow is rather amazing to look at. I am surprised you other ladies have not noticed him yet.

Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Stin gave his answer to the eagle to get into the common room when he heard alot of girls giggling, gossiping and talking about the fools day ball.

Oh great, how am I supposed to sneak by them without being noticed he though.

Stin pulled out his wand and whispered Cave Inimicum

Stin suddenly became chameleon like and inched towards the boys dorms when he saw Valora.

Hmm, maybe I will stick around in this corner and listen in a bit he thought.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:01 pm

"Oh sorry, I was just double checking my work. Guess I got lost in it. Umm, I am not sure yet. I don't have a date to it as of yet. But I might just go and try to have fun. Maybe get to know more people." Shina replied.

Valora saw her expression soften a bit, looking hurt.

"Oh and that Stin fellow is rather amazing to look at. I am surprised you other ladies have not noticed him yet." Shina said.

"Yea, he is gorgeous." Valora stated, "I'm lucky to have snagged him before somebody else did." she giggled a bit. "So, you still gonna ask Stin for help on your homework?"
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Shina glanced back down at her homework.

Well I could use some help, though if you don't like it I could try and ask another. replied Shina looking slightly crest fallen.
You are right though, he is very good looking. I would have hopped on that instantly by now. Though he does not seem like that type of guy. I am sure a Veela's charm would get him Shina paused and looked at Valora noticing her picking at her finger nails again.

Oh, but I would never try that since he is taken. she said quickly hoping that she did not anger Valora.

Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Stinnikus looked back and forth between the two girls.
Wow, I can't believe girls actually talk about this knd of stuff on a daily basis. he thought.

Stin silently walked over behind Shina and looked at her homework.

She is right though, she could really use some help.

Stin noticed a blank piece of parchment beside her homework and some ink & Quill.

Wingardium Leviosa he casted in a non-verbal way. Lifting her quill and quickly making some jot notes on the blank parchment to help her out.

Hmm, that should be enough for now to help her out. thought Stin.

He then walked surreptitiously back into his corner to continue listening.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:28 pm

"Well I could use some help, though if you don't like it I could try and ask another. You are right though, he is very good looking. I would have hopped on that instantly by now. Though he does not seem like that type of guy. I am sure a Veela's charm would get him.." Shina paused.

Valora began to pick at her nails again.

She knows the Veela's charm...

"Oh, but I would never try that since he is taken." Shina quickly added on.

"Hm, Veela's charm? Luckily I don't need a charm to get the men that a want." Valora snapped back. Then she let out a sigh.

Calm yourself Valora...

Valora got up off the chair and stretched a bit. Then made her way closer the fireplace and sat on the ledge. The warmth felt amazing on her back and soothed her a bit.

"And I wouldn't mind if you asked him, it's just homework and he is quite clever. I am sure he would help you." she said, a bit more calm but still irritated on Shina's remark.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:30 pm

((OOC. Shina has a Veela in her fam. So she is part Veela, that is why she has a Veelas charm.))
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Shina suddenly jumped up bumping into Valora.

Holy shit! she screamed as her quill started moving && writing jot notes on her parchment.

Shina just stood there staring at the parchment; reading what it was writing.

Ah, it is notes for trans. class she said sighing in relief.
I wonder who is doing this though. Did any of you girls cast a spell

Shina looked around the room but did not see any wands out.

Oh, VALORA. I am so sorry, I just almost pushed you into the fire when I was startled. Are you ok? Shina asked while looking genially sorry.

Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Stin saw Shina jump and bump into Valora sending her to the fire place.

Oh crap he thought as he quickly casted a spell to stop Valora from hitting the flames.

Uh, that was close. I had better be more careful with my spells. he thought. I better leave now before they start to notice me.

Stin slowly moved towards the boys dorm making it to the door before realizing they might notice the door opening. Not wanting to be caught sneaking around he moved back to the corner and sat down.

Guess I will have to wait till they are done. Stin let out a small sigh as he continued to listen in on the girls conversation.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:54 pm

"Holy shit!" Shina screamed as her quill started moving and writing jot notes on her parchment.
"Ah, it is notes for trans. class. I wonder who is doing this though. Did any of you girls cast a spell."

Shina had practically pushed Valora into the fireplace, but before she could be ungulfed by flames something had hit her in the back, pushing her forward.

That's wierd...

"Oh, VALORA. I am so sorry, I just almost pushed you into the fire when I was startled. Are you ok?" Shina said, after her quill stopped moving.

"Yea, I'm fine. Is the back of my hair burned off?" Valora said as she turned her head so the girls could see and felt it with her hand.

It felt alright so she got up and moved back over the the chair, not wanting to be practically thrown in the fireplace on accident again. After she got settled she thought about what had just happened.

She looked down onto Shina's homework and read the notes. She had seen that handwriting before, but, where?

Then Valora remembered early on that year when a Ravenclaw boy had dropped his homework on the ground, she had found it and hoped to return it to him, but then it was burned by another girl...

Now, who's paper was that again...

"Oh and Stin, you can come out now." Valora said smiling.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:23 am

Ooc;; So... many... replies... x.x

Renae had been completley spaced out for the whole conversation, unable to concentrate on anything that was going on. She really should've said something, but she was so tired, she felt as though she'd fall asleep at any moment.

Ooc;; Explains her absense. ;DD
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:45 am

Stinnikus looked up from his corner, seeing the girls looking around the room.

Aw, crap. I should have known better. he thought.
Stinnikus stood up from his corner and said aloud Finite!

Stin appeared slowly as he walked over and sat on the arm of the chair Valora was sitting in.

Guess I was not sneeky enough. he said with his trade mark grin on his face.
Guess I will have to try harder next time I want to listen in on you girl's conversations
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:52 am

Renae blinked a few times to keep herself awake. "Oh, hello..." she said to the boy who'd just come over to them. She hadn't really paid any attention to what he'd said. She guessed that this was Stin, the guy who was taking Valora to the dance.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:04 am

Valora watched as Stin slowly appeared and came to sit on the arm of the couch she has sitting on.
"Guess I was not sneeky enough." he said with a grin." Guess I will have to try harder next time I want to listen in on you girl's conversations."

Valora giggled a bit to herself. She hoped he hadn't heard anything she didn't want him to, and hoped even more that he hadn't heard the jealously in her voice when she was talking to Shina.

She scooted over on the couch a bit and patted the cushion.
"Sit with me?" Valora said, looking at Stin. "So what exactly did you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 am

Shina turned a bright shade of red.

Oh crap, did he hear my whole. I'd tap that part she thought becoming very much so embarrassed.

Shina looked at Stin awaiting his answer.

He must be very talented to have been in this room so long without any of us noticing. she thought.

Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:54 am

Stinnikus slid into the chair placing his arm around Valora.
On just a little of this and that. he replied looking over at Shina an noticing her turning red.

What matters more though is what I saw. That was really worth it. he said.

Anyways, girls. Any of you date-less for this fools ball? My buddy Drew is still in need of a date.

Stin looked at the girls faces but could not tell if they were or not and he did not feel like using his Legilimens to get the information.
Stin began to let out a small giggle as he looked over at Shina.

Check the back side of the parchment for that answer of yours he said only in her head.

((OCC. Uses Occlumentry && Legilimens to push thoughts into peoples heads))
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 am

"Haha, I am," said Renae, though not really embarassed by it. "I don't think I've met enough people for anyone to ask me yet." she replied with a smile.

Ooc;; Renae is skilled at both. afro
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:05 am

Stinnikus slid into the chair placing his arm around Valora.

Valora loosened from her hardened position and felt her heart skip a small beat. It wasn't so much that his arm was around her, only that it was around her when they were in front of people. Obviously he wasn't trying to hide the fact that they were...together?

Valora blushed at the thought.

"On just a little of this and that." he replied looking over at Shina an noticing her turning red. "What matters more though is what I saw. That was really worth it." he said, "Anyways, girls. Any of you date-less for this fools ball? My buddy Drew is still in need of a date."

Valora saw Stin gazing at Shina and wondered what he was thinking. She remembered what he had said moments before.

What matters more though is what I saw. That was really worth it.

Valora pondered what he possibly could have seen, besides her almost being thrown into the fireplace.

How embarrassing...

Not wanting to wonder anymore, she finally asked.

"What exactly did you see, Stinnikus?" Valora said.

She wondered if it bothered him that she said his name so much. She loved the way it sounded how and it just rolled off her tongue, unlike her own harsh name.

"Haha, I am," said Renae, in response to Stin's question. "I don't think I've met enough people for anyone to ask me yet." she replied smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:07 am

Ooc;; Lawls, "Stinikus" sounds like a name for a pet rabbit. xDD Just had to say it. :p
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:44 am

Stinnikus just turned his head towards Valora and stared into her eyes.
Only some important things. Like how easily to become angry, How easily Shina gets scared, that you almost go pushed into the fire till something stopped you. Oh, I saw it all.

Stin looked over at the other girls with a smirk then looked back at Valora.

No need to be protective of me V. I won't leave you for someone who just wants to "hop on that" said Stin with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the commonroom   Alone in the commonroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the commonroom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Ravenclaw Common Room-
Jump to: