Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Floating armchairs of doom.

Go down 
+5
xaee24smcx
Shina
Aubrey
Kara!
ehnnie25
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kara!

Kara!

Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:41 am

Felcicty almost wanted to burst out laughing as she watched Shina and Lottie flirt with Mark. He'd never been a romantic type of person. Wonder if they know we're friends. she thought. Well, let's find out.

"Hey, did you and Renae ending up choosing that Vienese (spch) Waltz you were doing? She showed me parts of it, it looks really spectacular." she said, and she wasn't lying. They were both fairly graceful dancers.

She watched as Lottie and Shina's faces went blank. "What?" she asked them. "Haven't you ever heard of the Vienese Waltz before?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 am

Aurelius swanned in, not quite sure what he was feeling about the Fool's Ball. Although, he supposed he could sum it up - dateless. Buffoon. What regular person turned up to a ball dateless? Otherwise, he guessed he was looking forward to it. Charming ladies was one of his favourite pasttimes.

(Aurel's suit)

He straightened out his collar, and looked around. Freddie was on the dancefloor - typical Freddie, always in there first - and everyone else was just dotted around. He looked around once more, before proceeding to get himself a drink.
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
Aubrey

Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:41 am

"Hey, did you and Renae ending up choosing that Viennese Waltz you were doing? She showed me parts of it, it looks really spectacular." Felicity said, to Mark.

Then she looked towards Lottie and Shina, who were giving her a blank stare.

"What?" she asked them. "Haven't you ever heard of the Vienese Waltz before?"

Lottie raised her eyebrow and smirked at Shina.

"I don't gear my energy towards learning new dances, Slytherin. I have better things to do." Lottie said, hinting towards Mark.

"So," she said, fluffing Mark's hair, "if you don't have a date, care to dance with me?"

Lottie looked over to Shina and gave her a wink, noticing she was working her magic on Mark. Lottie hoped she would do more of it later, when there were more than just one girl to watch.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:31 am

Lucille stole a glance at Felicity and her evil creature company to see that they now had a new friend...Wait, she'd seen that guy before - Mark Boss, was it? He was her partner in Herbology when they had to juice out Venomous Tentaculas. She giggled and shook her head. He had never seemed like the flirty type.

She turned her attention back to Freddie (who was still the one steering her, since she doesn't know the steps) and noticed his expression. Must be because of the pureblood thing. "Aurelius?" she quoted him, "A catch and a half...Umm, well, I know him, but I've never actually talked to him before. He's quiet. Well, that's how he is whenever I see him in the common room."

The song was about to end, the Weird Sisters were just humming out the last few notes. She chuckled when Freddie said: "In my experience, girls who say that just haven't found Prince Charming yet." "Guess I haven't, then," she replied, "And I'm not even sure if I want to."

That was true. She had no room for romance or other such petty things in her life...if she did, it would be a very little room, as far she could imagine. The last tune wavered and the song had ended. She let go of Freddie and bowed a bit, then chortled, "Thanks for the dance, anyway."

ooc; I will be gone for about a week. -3- Just pretend Lucille spent the rest of the night hanging with friends or something.. xD

Last edited by ehnnie25 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 am

"Uhh..." Mark said in response. He really didn't like the idea of dancing with someone who didn't know the steps. It would be confusing, plus, Renae was likely to show up at any minute. But still, it couldn't hurt, could it?

"Sure, why not." he said, lowering the chair closer to the ground. He pulled Lottie onto the dance floor after him, and began a simple waltz with her.

"So, how come someone as pretty as you doesn't have a date?" he asked her curiously. "No one good enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:16 am

Freddie chuckled "Don't worry about it!" he replied to Lucille as she sauntered over to a group of her friends.
He sweeped the room, looking for Liliane.
Still no sign.
She was taking the idea of 'fashionably late' to the max.
He noticed Adelina and Royce heading back over to the buffet.
"Hey Ady!" he called, meeting them half way.
"Off to catch the drama?" He asked continuing towards the floating armchairs.

Ady watched as Freddie made her way over to them.
"You know me." She laughed.
"I'm suprised you're not over there already, but I guess you've been too busy with Lucille. Wow no Liliane yet?" She asked, eyebrow raised glancing round the room.
Adelina's tone was half amused, half dissaproving.
She watched as Freddie chuckled nervously, shrugging his shoulders and rubbing the back of his neck.
Maybe he has been stood up.
No Liliane wouldn't do that.

They grabbed an empty sofa, and with a flick of her wand Adelina sent it floating gently up where Shina and Felicity were.
It seemed Mark, Royce's ravenclaw friend had decided to dance with Lottie in the end.
Poor boy, probably got bullied into it.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:23 am

Felicity watched as Adelina and Royce came up to join her and Shina on the couches. Ahh, someone who sees things the way I do. Felicity thought happily. Shina's going to get what's coming for her.

"Oh, so you two have decided to come up here as well?" she asked them, sounding surprised. She really didn't think they'd want to waste their time up here, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 am

"We thought we'd see how everyone was doing." she replied smiling slightly at Felicity.
She looked over at Shina.
Had she heard of Shina? Yes.
Met her? No.
"Royce was actually going to say hello to Mark, weren't you sweetie? But it seems we've just missed him" She added, pointing to Mark and Lottie who were now doing a very simple waltz on the dance floor.

ooc: Freddie is also there.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 am

Royce watched as Adelina flicked her wand and lifted their couch off of the ground, up into the air.

"Oh, so you two have decided to come up here as well?" Felicity asked them, sounding surprised.

Royce chuckled at her.

"I thought we would see what was so interesting up here." He looked at the two girls, Shina and Lottie.

It was true, they were good looking, but not nearly as pretty as Adelina. He wondered what all the fuss about them was. Both of them looked way to high maintenance for him. He preferred somebody a little more laid back.

"Hello ladies," he said looking at the girls, "I don't believe we have met. I'm Royce, Royce Hades." he gave them a smile and then turned towards a nearby floating buffet table and popped a few Bertie Botts in his mouth and then looked at Mark, who was now taking the Gryffindor girl, Lottie to the dance floor.

"Royce was actually going to say hello to Mark, weren't you sweetie? But it seems we've just missed him" Adelina said, pointing to Mark and Lottie who were now doing a very simple waltz on the dance floor.

Royce chuckled and waved at his friend, who didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 am

"Very interesting, isn't it?" Felicity laughed. "And a for Mark, he got forced into dancing with Lottie." Felicity said, rolling her eyes. "But I have a feeling they won't be out here too long. You can talk to him then."

She then turned to Freddie. "Where's Lilliane?" she asked him. He did ask her to go with him, right?

Ooc;; I thought he was dancing? xDD
Pretend I said hi to him aswell. (:
Back to top Go down
Aubrey

Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:07 am

"Uhh..." Mark said in response. "Sure, why not." he said, lowering the chair closer to the ground. He pulled Lottie onto the dance floor after him, and began a simple waltz with her.

"So, how come someone as pretty as you doesn't have a date?" he asked her curiously. "No one good enough for you?"

Lottie giggled a bit and pulled mark closer to her. She knew how to dance pretty well, and it seemed as if Mark did too.

"I suppose you could say that, I am just very picky." she winked at Mark and then arched as Mark leaned her backwards.

The song was about to end and she knew that if she was going to cause some drama, it had to be done now or Mark would more than likely turn to go and sit back with his friends. Lottie glanced over at her friend, Shina, who was still sitting on the sofa. The crowd had gotten a bit larger now and Lottie noticed another couple had joined them.

Trying to act quickly, Lottie quickly pulled Mark towards her and gave him a kiss. Long enough so that people noticed.

She then leaned forward and gave him a smile.

"Thanks, your a lovely dancer." Lottie said standing close to him still.

Then she backed up, and trotted back towards the floating couches where her friend waited, she winked at her on the way and then plopped down on the sofa next to her, leaving Mark on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Mark watched Lottie go, just shaking his head. That girl is in for drama. he thought, laughing softly to himself as he set off to find someone else to talk to. Maybe Renae would show up soon, and he could finally dance with her. "Wonder if anyone knows we take dance classes together," he muttered, moving into the shadows to watch the other people dancing.

Renae stepped lightly into the ballroom. The sight of it nearly took her breath away. It had everything! Floating chairs, a marvelous dance floor, and (by the looks of it) an all you can eat buffet. "Amazing!" she said in awe, moving towards the chairs. She saw a whole bunch of students she didn't know, along with Royce and Adelina, whom she thought were pretty okay. She waved up cheerfuly at them. "How's your night going so far?" she called up at them from her position on the ground.

Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 The%20Next%20Best%20Dress%20Designer
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:32 pm

"Hello ladies," he said looking at the girls, "I don't believe we have met. I'm Royce, Royce Hades." he gave a small smile at them before turning to wave at Mark.

Adelina knew he was just being friendly, but twitched slightly.
Maybe introducing her good looking boyfriend to two of the biggest man stealers around was not such a good idea.
Was he her boyfriend?
Just a date?
Ah life was confusing.

She listened to Felicity say Mark had been forced into dancing with lottie.
Will wouldn't be too happy.
She looked over to see Lottie kiss Mark.
Eww. Talk about attention seeking.
Mark looked suprised but not over-joyed.
That was good.
Noticing someone say hello to her she shook her head and drifted back to reality.
Renae was stood on the ground greeting her, she looked beautiful.
"Oh hey Renae, love your dress. You joining us?" Adelina asked, wand at the ready to float down to the floor so she could jump on.

Freddie had listened to little of the conversation, he had been pre-occupied by Lottie kissing Mark.
What was she doing?
Fair enough he wasn't big on relationships or even staying faithful.
But kissing another lad to your date, at a ball, in the middle of the dancefloor, when you KNOW everyone is watching was just mean.
Will, although he was rarely worried about other guys would not like it.
He was a slytherin after all, Slytherins are posessive.
They like things to be theres and theres only.
Having said that, maybe he wont mind.
It's not like they are going out.
Just going to the ball.
He thought of Felicity's question. He had dodged it on purpose.
Liliane still hadn't shown.
Where was she??
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Royce noticed Adelina twitch a little as he said hello to the girls and smoothly placed her hand in his, to remind her that he was there for her. He was just trying to be friendly.

"Oh hey Renae, love your dress. You joining us?" Adelina asked, wand at the ready to float down to the floor so she could jump on.

Royce looked down to who she was looking at. He hadn't heard Renae say anything. He was too busy watching Lottie make a fool of herself, and his friend.

"Boy," he chuckled, "she sure does like to play hard to get." Royce said, nodding towards Lottie, who was now returning to the group.

"Hey Renae!" Royce said smiling, "You sure do look lovely tonight, Mark is waiting for you on the dance floor." he pointed towards Mark, who was still standing amongst the dancing couples.

The music was starting up again, it sounded as if it was going to be another slow song. Royce looked to Adelina and smiled. "So, Ady, may I have this dance?"

He held out his hand and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:55 pm

"Awww, thanks! I love your too." Renae told her. She saw Shina and Lottie up there too, and she was sorry to say that she didn't like what they were wearing half as much as she liked what Adelina was. "Sure, why not?" Renae replied to the Sylterhin's question, hopping on the couch that had come down as they had gone off to the dancefloor. "Mark is waiting for you on the dance floor." Royce told her as they passed her. Oh yeah, should probably find him. she thought. The routine they'd been practicing was a particularilly difficult one. She wanted to get it over with.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:39 am

The music was starting up again, it sounded as if it was going to be another slow song. Royce looked to Adelina and smiled. "So, Ady, may I have this dance?"

"Go on then" she grinned, gracefully jumping from the sofa and using a simple levitating charm to smooth her landing.
She was excited, but worried.
Not about dancing, she just had a feeling that something was going to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:17 am

Preston had spend some time in his room cooking up a scheme.
This is perfect for the Ball. Her smirked to himself and gatherd
up his supplies. Nothing like a day for exploding strawberries.

Five minutes later, he was down at the ball, slipping through crowds
of people. "excuse me." he mummbled at least five times.
Why do i even bother? Preston crept into a corner in the room.

Jinxed armchairs on the ground took people up to the cieling
one by one as they clammored on. Some April Fool's joke.
He rolled his eyes at the school attempt to Fool its students.
The kids took it was a amusement ride. Chair were zipping by
as he tugged on his eztension charm. Pulling out a dozen decent
sized strawberroes, he eyed the crowd. who shall be first victim?

A showy girl and her date on the dance floor wer snogging each other,
obviously aware of the attention they wer drawing in. Bingo.
Using his wand, he sent it flying right smack at them. He did have to
apply some of his aiming skills from quidditch to conjure the move.
The strawberry glowed a light red. then the count down started.
1 ... 2 ... 3 ... BOOM.

Prestons exploding strawberries were his personal inventions. They
were ment to stain. No washing or any amount of Mrs. Skower's
All-Purpose Magical Mess Remover would clean the perminent mark off.
Filtch is going to love trying to clean this stuff off.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:28 am

"Go on then" she grinned, gracefully jumping from the sofa and using a simple levitating charm to smooth her landing.

Royce smiled and extended his arm for her to place her hand into. He led her to the dance floor and began a simple waltz.

Good thing mum made be take those dancing lessons a few years back.

Royce was a pretty good dancer. Although not the best on the dance floor, he still felt confident.

He twirled Adelina this way and that and was about to talk to her about the after party when-

SPLAT!

A strawberry exploded on the couple next to them, who looked as though they had just been into quite a heavy snog session. He chuckled as he watched the girl pout and come close to tears. Her date stood up tall looking for the perpetrator.

Royce looked over his own clothing and saw that there was a small speck of juive on his jack.

Good thing it's black...

Royce looked at Adelina with a raised eyebrow.

"Where do you think that came from?" he said chuckling, "You didn't get any on you, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey

Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:01 am

Lottie plopped off the couch that she had lowered to the ground and waved to her friend Shina.

"I think I will go check out the buffet." she said, trotting off.

She had had enough of this so called 'chatting'. Felicity obviously wasn't easily annoyed and Lottie wasn't causing any trouble just sitting there. She made her way over to the buffet and scanned for something low in calories.

OOC: sorry for the late post. I moved to another board 'Perfect Timing' in case anybody wants to be walking there as well.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:38 am

Adelina glared at the couple. It wasn't their fault, but Adelina wanted to blame someone and the person behind the little prank was still unknown.
She glanced around the room, looking for a smug face, but to be honest there were alot of them.
People were laughing at the exploding strawberry prank.
"No idea" she said replying to Royce's question "I intend to find out though" she added.
Someone was going to die.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:59 am

Royce watched as Adelina glared at the strawberry covered couple.

"No idea" she said replying to Royce's question "I intend to find out though" she added.

Royce chuckled and scanned the room again. Nobody seemed to have the look of guilt so he turned back to Adelina.

"Alright detective, who done it?" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, taking her into another dance.
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:05 am

Preston had long departed towards the another secretive corner to launch
more strawberries. He didnt forget to stop at the bar to grab himself a
cup of firewhiskey. it was a move to blend in. sipping his mug, caught a
some reactions from his fellow audiences.

Adelina, bless her, looked like she would die of anger. the crease of anger -
which seemed to occur more often when he was around - showed on her
forehead. That kid Royce loomed not too far behind her.
comforting her maybe? Preston snickered to himself. Good luck with that.

The couple he had shot were in a tense arguement. something about her dress
and how the whole night was ruined because her date didnt block the guck
from splashing onto her. The girl had her wand out, pointing threatningly
to the boy she was recently snogging. Brilliant. A mischievious grin
spread onto his face.

Next shall be ... he mulled over a moment. How about something a little
audacious. Royce. Preston flailed his wand towards Royce, sending not
one but two strawberried toward the boy. The strawberries swooped
over and glowed yet again. 1.. 2.. 3! SPLAT.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:11 am

Shina looked at her friend Lottie.
"I am going to the buffet" she said. or something along those lines, Shina was not overly listening to anyone.

Oh well, this has been so much fun Shina hopped off the floating chair and walked away from the food area.

Bam! Suddenly the strawberries on the table exploded and splattered on some girls dresses. Thankfully it had missed Shina's dress.

Ha, poor dears getting their ugly cloths stained she thought.

LOTTIE! Shina yelled I do hope that blast missed you or I might have to damage someone.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:14 am

Just as Royce had began to dance with Adelina again, trying to comfort her, not one, but TWO exploding strawberries hit him. One, straight in the back of the head and the other, on the arm of his jacket.

He wiped some of the juice off of his now stained jacket and lick it off his finger. The color lingered on his skin and Royce chuckled.

"Well," he said to Adelina, "I hope I look good in red, looks like this is permanent."

He looked around and saw a Gryffindor boy standing in the corner, grinning to himself as he sipped on a cup. Royce raised an eyebrow.

Bingo.

"Adelina," Royce said nodding towards the Gryffindor, "I think we found ourselves the criminal."
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:23 am

Adelina spun round to see a strawberry covered Royce licking his fingers.
"Adelina," Royce said nodding towards a Gryffindor boy, "I think we found ourselves the criminal."
Adelina looked over to the corner.
Preston.
Adelina glared instantly before muttering "Stupid idiot will pay for this" under her breath.
Adelina began to cross the dancefloor towards him, wand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Floating armchairs of doom.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next