Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Floating armchairs of doom.

Go down 
+5
xaee24smcx
Shina
Aubrey
Kara!
ehnnie25
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Floating armchairs of doom. Empty
PostSubject: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Lucille looked around the Great Hall, which had been wonderfully decorated to fit the Fool's Ball's theme. Everything looked so colorful; floating couches and coffee tables were slowly gliding around, and balloons and streamers adorned the walls. Upbeat, happy music could be heard and people were smiling wherever you looked. The professors were all sitting on a long table in front of them, wearing cheesy grins and joker hats.

The headmaster stood up, beaming at the students, and said in a loud voice, "Good evening, students of Hogwarts. Tonight is what everybody has been waiting for - the Fool's Ball! Now, I bid you to enjoy yourselves. There is a gourmet buffet, a dance floor, and live music by the Weird Sisters. Watch out for the pranksters!"

A round of applause and laughter ensued, and Lucille smiled a little as she dropped herself onto a passing floating sofa. She steered it towards the buffet table, and she soared through the room, carefully whirling around other flying chairs and tables, watching the dancing couples as she did.

Damn, I don't have a date, she thought, adjusting her polka-dotted dress, "Anyway, might as well enjoy myself."

Floating armchairs of doom. Foolsball
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:36 pm

"Hello Lucille." Felicity said, tapping her friend on the shoulder. "Glad to see there's another dateless Slytherin." She said, sounding a little relived. She thought that she'd be the only one.
Floating armchairs of doom. Elsitadress
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:45 pm

"Hello Lucille. Glad to see there's another dateless Slytherin."

Lucille whirled the sofa around in the air to see Felicity sitting on a lone armchair, soaring above the dancing couples beside her. "Oh, hey Felicity," she said with a laugh, "So I reckon we both fail at getting dates, huh?" She shook her head in amusement and continued to glide to the buffet table, only slower, so that Felicity could catch up.

She looked over at her (which made her control the sofa recklessly and bump a tall guy's head) and surveyed what she was wearing. "Cute dress," she remarked, "Too bad you don't have someone to drool over it." She stuck her tongue out jokingly, wondering why no one had asked Felicity, seeing how nice she looked tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:09 pm

"Haha, I guess so." Felicity said jokingly, smoothly gliding her chair after Lucille's.

She had just reached for a drink when Lucille said, "Cute dress. Too bad you don't have someone to drool over it." She stuck her tongue out.

Felicity smiled, laughing as she replied, "Haha, thank you. And I dunno, I don't know a lot of people here yet." She was definatly missing her friends from Beauxbatongs now more than ever. She looked over Lucille's dress. "I love yours too. It's very fun." she told her, wishing her own dress was a bit more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey

Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Lottie made her way into the ballroom and looked around.
Her date didn't seem to be there yet, so she decided to make her way over the the floating tables and chairs.

She saw a couple of girls eating at the buffet and smirked. There was no way Lottie was going to touch any of the food tonight, if she did, she wouldn't be able to get out of her dress. It couldn't get any tighter.

Floating armchairs of doom. Sv6vld

Lottie walked up to the girls and plopped herself onto a love seat.

"Hello, ladies." she said with a smile. "No dates?"
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Floating armchairs of doom. Kateb

Shina walking into the great hall and saw many a floating tables, chairs, love seats etc. It made her smile till she realized she was alone tonight.

Well it is ok Shina. she thought. Maybe with the veela in me I can steal a few dances

Shina noticed Lottie moving over to some chairs and sat down. Not seeing who Lottie was sitting with Shina walked over.

He Lottie, you also dateless tonight? Shina asked rather hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Aubrey

Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:18 pm

Before the girls could answer, Lottie saw her friend Shina walking towards her wearing an amazing vintage dress that flattered her every curve.

"Hey Lottie, you also dateless tonight?" Shina asked rather hopefully.

"Not sure, Will was supposed to pick me up at the dorms." Lottie rolled her eyes., "And you shouldn't be, hun, you definitely look like a ten tonight."

Lottie leaned in towards Shina and lowered her voice so that the surrounding people couldn't hear.

"Work your Veela charm tonight? I could go for some major drama." she giggled and then turned to the Slytherin girls still on the couches in front of her and gave them a fake smile.

"Oh! How rude of me. Shina, this is Felicity and Lucille. Lucille, Felicity, this is Shina." Lottie nodded as she introduced everyone.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Lucille would have thanked Felicity for complimenting her dress, would have liked to talk some more, but....she interrupted. And by 'she', Lucille meant Gryffindor's resident slut, Lottie Lynn Pierce. Almost everyone - well, every guy, at least - knew her name. She was infamous.

Resisting the urge to vomit, Lucille stared at her too-tight dress, smirking. She was obviously not too excited for the buffet. "Hello, ladies." she said, smiling, "No dates?" Lucille rolled her eyes and grabbed a cream cake from the table. She then stuffed it in her mouth before answering thickly, "Nope. Which would be a tragedy if you were me, I'm sure." She chewed rather loudly, eyeing an older Ravenclaw as she joined them.

She waited impatiently as she and Peirce talked. Then the snotty Gryffindor made an attempt to introduce each other. "Pleasure to meet you," replied Lucille lazily and shook Shina's hand with her own icing-smeared one. She smirked again, wondering if the Ravenclaw will squeal in disgust.

"Oops," she said with a huge pout.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Freddie gave himself a quick wink in the mirror before entering the Great Hall.
Floating armchairs of doom. Calvin10
Adelina had just entered and she had looked stunning.
Glancing around the room it seemed as though his date hadn't arrived yet.
He noticed that Lucille, Felicity, Lottie and Shina had gathered round the buffet and looked to be swapping pleasantries. Not.
Chuckling he made his way over to them.
"Evening Ladies, I must say you all look beautiful!" he complimented them.

He looked from each of their faces.
Let's see.
He looked at Shina. Tease.
He looked at Lottie. Taken.
He looked at Felicity. Tease.
"Ah Lucille, come and have a dance with me."
Without giving her time to say no, he grabbed her hand and gently pulled her onto the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:59 pm

"Evening Ladies, I must say you all look beautiful!"

Lucille tilted her head (and had some of her curly hair cover her face) to see who had talked. Freddie Scudmoore. She fixed her hair and stared at him briefly for a moment, remembering as much about him as she could. Adelina's childhood friend. Liliane's date. Slytherin Beater. Wait - Liliane's date? So where was she?

Lucille looked above his shoulder, but no one except a passing fourth year boy was there. She raised an eyebrow at him and his expensive-looking clothes, as if to say, "Where's Liliane?"

He didn't seem to get the hint though, because he suddenly asked her to dance...well, more like made her dance. She felt herself jump off the sofa and stumble to the dance floor, Freddie holding her hand. "I don't-" she began, but didn't time to say the words 'want to dance' before the Weird Sisters chimed up a slow song and couples everywhere started waltzing.

Oh. Fuck.

((ooc: Excuse the swear word. xD))
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Freddie chuckled at her mini protest.
"You don't like dancing?" He asked, as he waltzed with ease around the dancefloor with her.
"Don't worry about it you're doing great" He grinned.

"Liliane isn't here yet, I do hope she hasn't stood me up!" He added replying to her previous question.
Lucille was pretty. No doubt about it, but she had always come across quite evil.
Which was a shame, because right now she seemed like a nice person.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Lucille knew her cheeks had flushed pink, no matter how slightly. She hated when that happened; it showed that she did feel emotions like that, you know, nervousness and butterflies in her stomach. She definitely did not like when people could read her.

She avoided Freddie's eyes as he steered her gently around. She did not like dancing. At all. And Freddie must've been lying when he said she was good at it. Heck, she had never done it before. "No, I'm not," she said flatly, "I can't waltz." And to prove that, she stepped on Freddie's foot, and though it wasn't hard, he should've felt it anyway.

"And Liliane won't stand someone like you up," she added, glancing up at him, "She was all excited for this thing, and if she sees me dancing with you...Well, she won't be excited about that."
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm

"No, I'm not," Lucille said flatly, "I can't waltz." she added, before stepping gently on her foot. He was pretty sure that was on purpose.
"And Liliane won't stand someone like you up," she added, glancing up at him, "She was all excited for this thing, and if she sees me dancing with you...Well, she won't be excited about that."

"Chill out Lucille, you are good at this, you just need to relax a bit. Let your guard down slightly!" He replied, recovering almost instantly from her stepping on his foot.
"And as for Liliane, she won't mind that i'm dancing with you as soon as I explain that I was saving you from the evil creatures that which you were talking to" he added, chuckling to himself.

It was true, Liliane wouldn't like seeing it.
But she wouldn't bother that much.
If it was Shina or Lottie, he had asked then maybe she would get mad.
But Lucille?
A fellow Slytherin?
A Friend?
He doubted it.
"So, how come you didn't get asked?" He asked her, trying to change the subject.
He would have thought Icky or Jared would have asked her.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Lucille relaxed a bit at Freddie's words. "Chill out Lucille, you are good at this, you just need to relax a bit. Let your guard down slightly!" Though she would hate to 'let her guard down'. It made her weak. She was sure Freddie understood that, since Adelina was just as stubborn as her...But, since it was the Fool's Ball, she should have some fun for Voldemort's sake.

She heard herself laugh when Freddie described Shina and Lottie (and possibly Felicity) as "evil creatures". "I wouldn't call them that," she said, grinning, "They're more like...sugar-overdosed flirt-machines. Except Felicity, she's as dateless as I am."

She nodded her head. Liliane wouldn't mind. Freddie wasn't even interested like that in Lucille, they were just dancing. Well, that's what it seemed like. She softened her grip on his hand and stopped herself from stepping on his foot again.

"So, how come you didn't get asked?"

Lucille frowned at herself, but then laughed. "Don't know," she answered as they twirled pass Valora and Stin, who were dancing happily, "I couldn't really think of anyone who'd ask me. And I'm not one to ask a guy to a ball, that's so...manly?" She shrugged.

((ooc: Should we move to a new thread? So Shina, Felicity & Lottie can either continue talking or leave. ))
cherry
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Freddie laughed.
Flirt machines?
"Except Felicity, she's as dateless as I am."
Freddie made a face.
"Yeah well that doesn't make her an exception, you should watch that one." He warned smiling at her.
"I think that you should work on finding someone." He added, he was trying to think of someone she might like.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Lucille shook her head after Freddie warned her about Felicity, but kept her smile. "She's...feisty, yeah," she said, peeking over at the armchair where Felicity sat. She suddenly felt bad for her; now that Lucille was on the dance floor, Felicity would have to deal with the annoying snobs alone. Haha. "How come you didn't ask her to dance? I would've thought she was your type."

"Finding someone?" she repeated after him. It made her feel awkward again. She looked down at her heels as they danced. Wasn't it a little too late to look for a date? Besides, she couldn't think of anyone.

"Well, for one thing, he has to be pureblood," she said apprehensively. Freddie wouldn't think badly of her if he knew she believed in blood purity, right? "But then, I have friends who aren't." Like Royce, she thought. "And...I just don't know. I'm not romantic, as I'm sure you're aware of." She giggled.

Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:35 pm

"How come you didn't ask her to dance? I would've thought she was your type."
Freddie chuckled.
"She is and then isn't" He admitted.
He chuckled at Lucille's expression.
"She is way too concerned about what people think of her." He explained.

"Well, for one thing, he has to be pureblood," Lucille said apprehensively.
Freddie screwed up his face slightly. He guessed that it was to be expected.
"What about Aurelius? He's a catch and a half." He suggested.
"And...I just don't know. I'm not romantic, as I'm sure you're aware of." She giggled.
Freddie chuckled.
"Not romantic?" he repated.
"In my experience, girls who say that just haven't found Prince Charming yet." He replied.

An unromantic girl!
No such thing.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:14 am

Ooc;; I'm just gonna have Felicity talk with Shina and Lottie on the side. That way, we don't have to wait. :p

"Yes, I know Shina alright." Felicity said, sounding icy. Then she reminded herself that this was a dance, and she didn't want any drama for anyone tonight. She tried to smile at the girl, though judging by her reaction, it wasn't a very good one. "And... Lottie, did you say it was? I don't think I've met you... I'm Felicity." she said, shaking her hand.

She then watched as Lucille danced with Freddie. Hopefully she's enjoying herself. Felcicity thought, thinking of how her friend had nearly missed the ball.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:35 am

Mark slipped into the ballroom. He looked around, seeing two couples spinning their way across the floor. He wasn't sure if they were attempting a smooth waltz or simply slow dancing. Perhapse a mix of both? At least they're having a good time. he thought. He made his way over to the buffet table, when suddenly, a large, floating couch hit the top of his head.

"Ouch!" he cried, dropping the plate in his hands. It landed with a crash on the marble floor, adding to the throbbing in his head. He looked up to see a Gryffindor looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
Aubrey

Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:15 am

Lottie watched as Lucille gave her a smirk. She giggled to herself, knowing that Lucille didn't particularly like her, and from the look on Felicity's face, well, her and Shina didn't get along very well either.

Perfect.

Lottie was enjoying herself all ready. She watched as a handsome Slytherin boy, who she didn't seem to know approached them. She listened as he told them how they all looked lovely tonight. Lottie raised an eyebrow and looked at the Slytherin girls.

Well, at least me and Shina look good.

She chuckled a bit to herself and was about to ask him, or rather tell him, to take her to the dance floor when he took Lucille by the hand and guided her off the couch. Taking her instead.

"What's that all about?" Lottie whispered to Shina as she glared at Lucille.

Certainly this Slytherin boy would rather have taken one of them. Perhaps he was just trying to be nice to poor little Lucille.

"Yes, I know Shina alright." Felicity said suddenly, sounding icy. "And... Lottie, did you say it was? I don't think I've met you... I'm Felicity." she said, shaking her hand.

Lottie ignored the hand and raised an eyebrow. Just because this was a dance, didn't mean she had to be nice.

"Pleasure." Lottie retorted, picking at her fingernail and then flipping her hair.

Just then a felt something bump her foot.

"Ouch!" the thing cried.

"Watch where you are going, fool." she said coldy.

She heard a plate shatter on the ground and looked down to see what had happened. Lottie soon realized it was a boy that dropped his buffet plate. A cute boy.

Lottie quickly put on a smile and bat her eyes.

"Oh! I am so sorry," she said, trying to look concerned, "do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:25 am

Felicity had already had enough of Lottie, and she'd barely said anything to her. Doesn't take long to tell what kind of person she is.

She then heard someone drop their plate below. Judging by the voice, she assumed it was Mark. She waved at him, hoping that maybe he come up here and talk to her. She'd at least have an incentive to be nice.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:29 am

"Watch where you are going, fool." the Gryffindor said coldy. She then looked over, and said (in a concerned tone), "Oh! I am so sorry, do you need any help?"

"Ahh, I'm good." he said, sweeping away the broken plate with his foot. He didn't think he'd seen this girl before. Probably in a different year. "I'm Mark, by the way, Mark Boss." he said with a smile. He noticed Felicity and Shina up there, and waved at them. "Mind if I join you?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey

Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:34 am

"Ahh, I'm good." he said, sweeping away the broken plate with his foot.
"I'm Mark, by the way, Mark Boss." he said with a smile. "Mind if I join you?" he asked them.

"Oh! Not at all." Lottie said before anyone else could respond.

She scooted over in her seat and patted the cushion next to her. She noticed that Felicity had waved to him before, and was hoping that if Mark sat next to her, that it would irritate this Slytherin girl.

She gave a small smirk to Felicity and then beemed at Mark.

"I'm Lottie. Lottie Pierce, Gryffindor." she batted her eyes again and extended her hand, "Nice to meet you Mark. You sure do look handsome tonight. Got a date?"
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 am

OOC: Sorry, I have fallen behind

Shina shook hand with the girl and noticed her hand was now covered in icing.
Aw, thank you for spreading the love replied Shina as she licked the icing off her hand seductively.

"Evening Ladies, I must say you all look beautiful!" freddie complimented the ladies.
Freddie grabbed Lucille and left to the dance floor.

"What's that all about?" Lottie whispered to Shina as she glared at Lucille.
Shina lent over and told Lottie the story of how he blocked her sun, then how she teased him. Watching Lottie's facial reactions to each word was priceless.

"Yes, I know Shina alright." Felicity said. Shina looked at her face smile and gave a real one back.
Oh yes Lottie, Felicity and I already know each other. We are the greatest of friends replied Shina in a sarcastic tone while giggling to herself.

"Oh! I am so sorry," Lottie said, trying to look concerned, "do you need any help?"
A Ravenclaw boy named Mark had dropped his plate and was on the ground. Shina just smiled at her friend Lottie who was playing it up.

Might as well have some fun with this thought Shina as she walked beside Lottie turning on her Veela charm.

Oh you poor boy, being so tall and strong. They should really get these chairs floating a bit higher Shina said while giving Mark her best puppy eyes.

"Mind if I join you?" Mark asked them.
Before Shina could answer Lottie scooped Mark up and plopped down on a chair next to him. Shina hopped up onto the chairs arm and joined them ignoring Felicity.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:36 am

Mark sat down next to Lottie, and the couch flew back up into the air. He jumped at first, gripping onto the side of the couch. Why does it have to fly? he thought. At least it wasn't too high off the ground.

He shook Lottie's hand, smiling back at her. "Thank you," he said, looking over her dress, "Yours is quite nice as well. Black matches your skin quite nice." He thought about the last part of her sentance. "Erm... technically no. My friend was going to show up and dance with me for a bit, but I don't think she's coming." He scanned the crowd quickly, and didn't see Reane anywhere.

"I'm Lottie. Lottie Pierce, Gryffindor." she batted her eyes again and extended her hand, "Nice to meet you Mark. You sure do look handsome tonight. Got a date?"

The idea of the chairs being higher made Mark sick, but he decided to agree with Shina. "Yeah. But I guess if someone was dancing, and you didn't like them, and they were tall, then you could hit them." Now I'm just rambling. he thought. I really should work on stopping that.

Shina had hopped onto the sofa's arm. "You're a lot braver than I am, doing that." he said with a laugh to her. "I'd be scared of falling."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floating armchairs of doom.   Floating armchairs of doom. Empty

Back to top Go down

Floating armchairs of doom.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next