Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh how i've missed you.

Go down 
+4
omgits_aubrey
Fantasticality
luv_those_faeries__
xaee24smcx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
karabear

karabear

Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:21 am

"Bye Adelina! You'll be fine." Renae said, following Freddie out of the hospital wing.

Ooc;; Would Madame Pomfrey /still/ be there after all that time? :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Royce watched as suddenly Adelina crashed to the ground. He jumped up to help then saw that she was already being surrounded by other students.
Poor girl.
He stood next to a tree and watched, making sure she would make it to the hospital wing okay, but staying out of sight so she wouldn't feel even more embarrassed if she saw him staring too.
She watched as a Hufflepuff wrapped a bandage around Adelina's leg.
Helpful little Hufflepuff, isn't she?
Royce smiled. He liked Hufflepuff's, despite what most others said he actually found them to be good friends. He thought a second of his newest friend, Matteus, also a Hufflepuff. He wondered if he knew this girl and thought he would ask him later.
A second later, a Slytherin boy pushed his way into the small crowd and bent down to help Adelina. She smiled when the Slytherin looked at her, even though Royce could tell she was in pain.
Great, must be a boyfriend. I am sure he will see it that she is alright. I will visit her in the Hospital wing later, I am sure she will be there for awhile.
With that thought, Royce walked off.

(( OOC: Sorry for the late post, I was out of town. Perhaps now that you are in the Hospital wing, you could make another thread, seeing that Freddie will come see her later, and Royce wants to as well (: ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Shina started walking towards the pitch when she saw a swarm of people and a Slytherin girl being taken away.
Oh I do hope that was Felicity She thought.

She made it to the pitch to find it relatively empty.
perfect she though Just the way I like it.

Shina hopped onto her broom and grabbed a quaffle ball. She soon zipped around the rings throwing then catching her own passes.

Uh, this would be much better if I had a keeper to practice on she thought.

Shina continued to zip around the pitch throwing and catching when she finally threw it to hard for her to catch.

The quaffle landed near the entrance to the pitch and Shina started to fly towards it when she saw another student holding it.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Chase was walking into the Quidditch Pitch with her Firebolt 3000
She was hoping to practice her flying skills but saw another girl zooming around the Pitch.
Joy. This only happens when I want to be alon-
A quaffle flew right by her, stretching out her arms Chase caught it.
"Need something?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 am

Ooc; Oh I do hope that was Felicity? Ouch. Sad

Mark casually stolled onto the Quidditch Pitch. He saw another Ravecalw girl flying around, and a Hufflepuff trying to get her attention. He walked up beside the Hufflepuff. "Need a beater?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 am

"Need a beater?" Chase hurled around at the voice.
Oh snap. Scared the living crap out of me
"Nah, I'm fine. This quaffle just came flying at me, haha. I'm Chase by the way! Up for a game?" She didn't pause for an answer. Mounting her broom she threw the quaffle up in the air and zoomed towards it.
"Ready?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:11 am

"Fo sho." Mark replied. "I'm Mark, by the way." He jumped on his broom, the Sha-zam 3000, and followed Chase up into the air.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 am

Ooc; I have to go, for about four hours. So um, pretend that Mark is there, but he isn't saying anything?
BAI
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:17 am

Shina looked over at her lost quaffle to find two new students playing with it.
Bastards she thought that is MY quaffle

Shina zoomed off towards the quaffle that was thrown into the air beating the other two and caught it.

"Unless one of you two are a keeper don't touch my quaffle. Got it." she retorted.

Shina took off to the other end of the pitch and began practicing on the rings there.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:53 am

"Unless one of you two are a keeper don't touch my quaffle. Got it."
She wanted to play rough, eh?. Chase burst with laughter as she quickly ran and got a bludger and a bat.
Chase immeaditly threw the bludger up and whacked it with the bat toward the pitch.
Running back into the Pitch's center she mounted her Firebolt 3000 and zoomed into the sky.
"Up for a little game?" she winked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Mark looked at the Ravenclaw girl who'd flow up to him and Chase (who were kind of in the air, but whatever). "Hello," he said, looking her once over, "and you would be...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh how i've missed you.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Quidditch Field-
Jump to: