Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh how i've missed you.

Go down 
+4
omgits_aubrey
Fantasticality
luv_those_faeries__
xaee24smcx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Oh how i've missed you. Empty
PostSubject: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 am

Adelina looked up at the huge Quidditch pitch.
Oh, how i've missed you.
She mounted her beautiful broom and set off.
She flew high above the loops, and decided to do 20 laps of the pitch.
She hadn't flown since arriving at Hogwarts.
She'd missed the feeling.
The wind against her face.
The freedom.
She was lost.
Lost in her own world.
Nothing and no one to disturb her.
She hovered for awhile, before deciding to test her "brakes".
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Liliane walked into the Quidditch pitch. This was usually a quiet place for her to do homework (while there weren't games, and practices of course). Only this time there was girl flying around the field.
Liliane squinted her muddy brown eyes attempt to see who this girl was.
Slytherin. Alright, shouldn't be a problem.
The girl was flying in circles as Liliane quickly walked to the stands.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:51 am

Caleb was making his way to the pitch, before seeing a familiar face spiralling up into the sky. Adelina.

'She's pretty nifty on a broom. I don't wanna disturb her, I can wait.' He thought, plopping himself onto a bench in the stands. Observing her, he opped open a bottle of butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:34 am

Adelina dived for the ground, pulling up at the last minute.
She did this repetively for the next few minutes.
Not like i'd ever need to make such a dive.
As a beater, she rarely dived. If she had to move out of the way from something she'd just do a quick dodge.
She did her last dive and brought it round to do a lap of the pitch.
She realised she had an audience now.
Liliane looked like she was doing homework but who was the Gryffindor?
Calab?
She almost lost her balance on her broom.
Adelina quickly recovered hoping nobody had noticed before flying straight over to where he was sat.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:33 am

Liliane watched as the girl did quick dives on her broom. Ohh...it's Adelina.
Liliane continued watching Adelina zoom around the field as a Gryffindor came into the pitch.
"Maybe I should try flying for once. I might actually be good," Liliane said to herself.
Liliane grabbed her books and walked to the common room.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:36 am

Royce made his way to the Quidditch field. He had never flown before, and didn't have a broom of his own to try, so he enjoyed watching others do it.
When he arrived, he saw two Slytherin girls and another boy already on the field. One of which, he knew as Adelina from earlier in the hallway. He smiled at the flashback. He watched as Adelina cut her broom through the air, exhilaration displayed across her face. He could tell she was enjoying herself, and this made him smile.

He looked towards the other girl, he had never seen her before but assumed that she was friends with Adelina. He sat on the ground beneath a shady tree, and continued to watch them.

Last edited by omgits_aubrey on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:05 am

Adelina noticed another student enter the pitch.
ROYCE?
This time Adelina did lose her balance, as a result she crash landed in the pitch.
She lay on the ground.
Her left arm felt broken and she wa pretty sure her leg was injured.
She couldn't move.
It was way too painful.
Smooth Addy, very smooth.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:38 am

Alice walked onto the Quidditch pitch just in time to see a Slytherin crash. Even though she was a Slytherin, she felt compelled to help. She walked over to Adelina and helped her up.
"Are you OK? Do you want me to take you to the Hospital Wing?" Alice asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 am

Liliane ran into the pitch. She saw Adelina lying on the ground, and she also saw Alice hovering over her.
"Adelina are you okay? Oh, hey Alice," she quickly said.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:16 am

Oh great, just perfect a /hufflepuff/ had found her.
Well that is just perfect.
Where had that slytherin first year gone?

"I don't know what you're talking about, I am just sunbathing" Adelina snapped.
She was embaressed enough as it was, she didn't need a hufflepuff to carry her off pitch.

Freddie ran on to the pitch and knelt down by Adelina.
"Enjoying the sun?" He mocked. He had heard the sunbathing remark.
She was so stubborn and way to proud.
He helped her sit up and noticed, that to his amusement quite a few of his corridor friends had followed him.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:49 am

"Do you need any help?" Liliane said. She didn't know who she said it to, Freddie or Adelina. It didn't matter. This was strange behavior for her.
Liliane would usually have watched from far away, but now she was getting involved. A first.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:51 am

"But you're bleeding," Alice said. She quickly pulled out a large bandage out of her bag and wrapped it around Adelina's arm to stop the bleeding. "That should do until you reach the Hospital Wing."
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:54 am

Liliane watched as Alice bandaged Adelina's arm, and seeing the look on Adelina's face this was not the best thing to happen.
She obviously doesn't want a hufflepuff helping her. I mean honestly.
Though it was extremely helpful.
"Adelina, we should take you to the Hospital Wing. The faster you're okay means the faster you'll be able to fly again."

((ooc; I have to go be social with my family. Joy ;~;. Haha, have fun ! ))
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:54 am

Renae tripped onto the field. She saw the injured Slytherin girl lying on the pitch.
She sprinted towards them. "Are you okay?" she asked in between her panting. She had a cramp from running so quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:33 am

"I said i'm fine" pointing her wand threateningly at Alice, scowling as she did so.
She saw another girl approach her.
Groaning she turned to Freddie.

"Did you bring your entire fan club with you, or just the idiots?" She snapped.
She was embaressed, pissed off and in pain.
Asking her "if she was okay" was both dumb and irratating.
So irratating, she decided to try and walk off.
She managed to stand, much to Freddie's amazement.
But walking, well that would be tricky.

Freddie watched as she stood up. Typical.
He put his arms around her and supported most of her weight.
She didn't like it but if she was determined to walk instead of be carried, she'd deal with it.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:05 am

Renae smiled at the girl's obvious annoyance. Although if she was in her situation, she wouldn't have appreciated the attention either.
"Do you need anything?" she asked. "I can carry your broom, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:40 am

"MY BROOM!" Adelina wailed, she'd completely forgotten about it. It had been the first thing to connect with the ground and she was pretty sure she'd heard it snap. "Is it in one piece?" Her voice was shakey, she loved her broom and if it had broke well that cancelled out her playing quidditch against Gryffindor in two days time.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 am

Renae quickly moved over to the wooden object lying close to them.
"It seems to be okay." she said, showing it to the Slytherin. "I'm no expert, though."
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:44 am

"Well then yes you may carry it, but if your drop it - I will curse you into a oblivion." She threatened.
That was when her leg gave way. She couldn't walk. "Freddie?" she whimpered.

"I got you" He whispered, easily lifting her up into his arms.
"Let's go get Pomfrey to sort you out". Freddie added, walking more quickly towards the Hospital Wing.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:15 am

Renae rolled her eyes at the threat. "Should I follow you, then? Leave it with you? Or would you rather I found someone to take it to your domitory?"
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:52 am

"Follow me, follow me." She muttered, why did she ask so many questions?

Freddie laughed, "Don't take what she says to heard. She is just gutted she crashed it. What happened anyway?"
Freddie asked, staring questioningly at Adelina.

"Hmmm? What? Oh I errm got distracted."Adelina remembered seeing Royce.
I hope he isn't on Ravenclaw's quidditch team.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:27 am

"Oh, don't worry, I haven't been." she said with a laugh. Even so, she was ver carefull to carry the broomstick as she followed them. Wouldn't want to break it, she thought.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:15 am

Adelina let out low groan at the laughter.
The sooner she got to the hospital wing the better, she may pretend to be unconscious when they went into the corridor.
Freddie carrying her was bound to get some attention. All of it unwanted.
Tchh. Stupid ravenclaw. All his fault.
The students in the corridor were already starting to stare.
Great.

Freddie pushed the door of the Hospital Wing open.
"Madame Pomfrey, we have an injured innocent over here." Freddie shouted, laying Adelina on a bed.

"There is no such thing as innocent where Miss Avellone is concerned" Madame Pomfrey scorned.
"Duelling with Preston again?" She tutted.

"I fell off my broom, actually." Adelina snapped, she was here to get better, not for a lecture.

"Well you'll be in here for the night" She replied, walking over to her potions cabinet and reaching down something which looked to Adelina like troll snot.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 am

Renae stood akwardly beside Freddie and Adelina. She was itching to just leave and find someone else to talk to, preferabbly someone who wasn't as snappy as Adelina. It's probably just because she's hurt. Renae mused.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:07 am

Madame Pomfrey looked from Freddie to Renae.
"Unless either of you are injured you must leave" She spoke impatiently.

Freddie glanced at Adelina " I'll come see how you are later" he turned to Renae.
"Come on we best leave before we /do/ have an injury" He muttered nodding towards the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh how i've missed you.   Oh how i've missed you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh how i've missed you.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Quidditch Field-
Jump to: