Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
+3
bloomingviolets
Fantasticality
Nikapants
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikapants

Nikapants

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:12 am

"Say Caleb," Preston's brows wrinkled. "What did Hagrid exactly want us to do?"
His misty grey eyes turned to his friend's for help. They were both deep in the
forbidden forest, lurking around to find a Bowtruckle.
"A bowtruckle looks like a tree." He flipped open his book, Fantastic Beasts
and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander.

"There are tons of tree in this damned forest!" He growled growing
fustrated. He threw the book into the ground. "Never listening to a guy
with the last name of Scamander again."

Preston sat on the roots of a gigantic tree picking at the bark and leaves
scatterd around the woods. It was mid-afternoon. the canopy leaves of
the trees made a nice natural umbrella to cover the sun. it was the perfect
weather to take a nap and that is what Preston intended to do..

Occ;
Bowtruckle:
This is a small tree-guardian, which grows up to 8 inches in height. It looks as
though it is made of bark and twigs, and generally avoids contact with humans.
By nature it is a peace-loving creature that lives on a diet of insects. If its tree
is threatened, however, the Bowtruckle will defend it by attempting to gouge the
attacker's eyes with its long fingers.

Lets have the two boys fight the tree?

Feel freee to join anyone else. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:22 am

Caleb's eyes sprinted around the forest. It was huge, dark, and full of things you could step on. Caleb /hated/ it. Plus, how were you meant to find a bowtruckle in here?

"We could cheat, you know... summoning charm, anyone?"

[ooc: fail at the size of my post. sorry]
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 am

Alice walked into the Forbidden Forest. Dang, where were those Gryffindor boys. She was supposed to help them find a Bowtruckle instead of serving detention with Snape.
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:12 am

"Summoning charm! Why hadnt i thought-"
Preston flinched away as he felt something rustle underneath his hands.
The leaf he was picking at near the edge of the tree twitched.
With his curiosity getting the better of his, he reached out the with both
of his hand and attempted to yank the small plant out of the soil.

A sharp jab slashed his hand leavin a thin but deep cut.
Preston let out a hallor, loud enough for someone close to hear.
He fell off the giant trees root and landed on his bum, stunned.

"Bloody hell." preston stayed on the floor evening his breathing.
the tree sprang from where it was resting. its roots woove
through the dirt and carried the plant father away from the tree
towards Caleb.

"I don't know about you, but i think we found the little monster."
Preston got up and carefully backed away. They could hear a rustle
from behind the tree. slowly, the sight of more Bowtruckles appeared
in sight. Oh crap. At least twenty or more bowtruckles have
emerged from thier "slumber".

"Wands at the ready i suppose." he murmured a bit bored.
A figure emerged from behind them, through the trees.
"This is your chance to show of Caleb. Your beloved is here."
Preston snickered turning towards the girl.
"We could use some help." Unnoticingly, three bowtruckles creeped
towards his ankles.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:24 am

"What were you doing?" Alice questioned. "If you want to find a Bowtruckle, simply set out some Woodlice and set a trap."
Alice faced the Bowtruckles. She pulled out her wand and stunned one Bowtruckle. The rest ran off.

Last edited by bloomingviolets on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:25 am

"Preston, this is not the time to joke about Alice. We have to find a bowtru- tru-- oh. oh god. no way." Caleb backed away from the bowtruckle, or truckles, stunned.

"What the hell did you do, Preston?!" He yelled. Bowtruckles were meant to be 'peace-loving'... well, this sure as heck wasn't peaceful.

"Hang on... did he say... Alice was here?"
'Okay Alice, I really like you and everything', Caleb thought, a million options swirling around in his head 'but your timing is ruddy awful.'

Swivelling around, Caleb spotted Alice, who was setting down some traps. He resisted the urge slap his hand to his forehead in disgust at Preston's stupidity, but this was no mean feat. How was he supposed to get Alice out of harm's way and save his friend in the process?

And then it hit him.

"Petrificus Totalus!"
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:53 am

Occ; wait, who was supposed to be stunned? x) -confuzzled-
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:02 am

The bowtruckles XD
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 am

Preston spun around as his friend sent the stunning curse near his ankle.
"Bravo! Stunning aim Caleb." he pretended to bow to the man.
He had an impish grin on his face. He spun around to find a girl only
so-so tall with a light coplection.

He made a face at her and mimicked, "Simply set some woodlice traps.
Yeah yeah. old bat. no need to nag." He pulled out his wand and stunned
one he saw hiding behind the tree. It stopped rustling and stoof up in
place, motionless.

"So we pot this baby up now?" Preston said smiling. This is the part
he was good at.

Last edited by Nikapants on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:36 am

"That shouldn't be coming from you," Alice replied. "You're the one who angered the lot of them!"
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Preston frimanced and shot her a nasty look.
"Are you postitive you're not in Ravenclaw? They are
known for being snobby and know-it-alls. Or maybe the
sorting hat made mistake and must'e slipped its' mind
to make you a Slytherin. You do have all the attributes.
Cunning, rude, and ugly. Now there's a triple threat."
What is Caleb thinking, dating a control freak like this?
Blimey, this girl isnt even near gold. She's less or so, dirt.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 am

Caleb grinned at Preston. He was used to him aggravating things.

"Thanks. Man... they were vicious buggers, weren't they?"

His question never got answered, and got lost in the sparring between Alice and Preston. Typical. He should have expected the wouldn't get along. Not a lot of people got along with Preston anyway.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:22 am

Alice walked off. "Sorry for trying to help."
She decided she would go sit by the lake. Whenever she was upset, that was the best place to go. Right now, she didn't know who was worse, Icarus Craft, or Preston Cardova.
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:53 am

What a coward. Picking a fight and running
off when its not even finished.
He glared at
the back of the cloaked figure sauntering out
the way she came.

"What do you see in her?" Preston questioned
oh-so bluntly. He whiped his face and resumed his
work, awaiting Caleb's respond.

All the while, Preston conjured a pot with a wave
of his wand. Catching it in mid air, he palced the
auburn container on the rocky earth.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:51 am

Liliane was sitting on the edge of the forbidden forest, her hair was neatly placed in elegant curls across her face. She had too much time on her hands today, for she'd usually just quickly pull her hair up in a ponytail. Oh, not today though. Today was so stressful. Freddie asking her to the ball, and her overreacting. Then she heard from a 3rd year Slytherin that they had seen Freddie flirting with a new girl.
Typical.
Liliane sighed and kicked off her shoes.
Relaxation. That's all I need.
She slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:02 am

Icarus had been inside for WAY too long. Running from classes to classes, resting, bumping into people and ending in talking to them….blah, blah, blah. He needed to go outside. Everyone do once in a while. Staying inside for too long could get one cranky and it just wouldn’t be pretty. Especially to Icarus, the guy who plainly hated being cranky. Plus, everyone needs a little vitamin D.

Therefore, he found himself outside. He was walking for a while too, breathing in the moist air of spring. The strong scent of wet tree bark crashed over him as he neared the forbidden forest. It was a nice smell, actually. The smell of the outdoor: ah, how he missed it. He smiled, in a good mood already.

It was around then when he saw a girl sleeping soundly. Who in their right minds would sleep on dirt when they had a lovely bed in the school? Wait a second, she seemed familiar. Liliane . Course. He smiled.

----10 minutes later----

Icky found himself right by the girl, still sleeping, with a glass of cold water. He then flipped it upside down and watched as it splashed right onto her face. Hilarity in its fullest.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:21 am

Liliane jolted up. Freezing cold water splashed onto her.
"WHAT THE H-?!" She stopped suddenly. Icarus.
Figures. Nastly little toad.
She stood up and drained her hair down his face.
"It took me an hour to get my hair like that, you know!" She screamed. Her temper was getting to her. She had actually been doing pretty well at staying calm, but a sneak attack?! Honestly.
She glared at him then pounced.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 am

Woah. Some people need some anger management classes. Though Icky liked watching people get mad. Sure, he usually got hurt. But it was seriously hilarious. Their actions, what they said, the way they screamed. People are usually out of their control when angry. It takes a mighty person not to laugh. So, obviously, Icky did. In fact, Icky laughed hard and in a mocking manner too.

When she told him that it took her an hour to get her hair like that, he gasped. “Really?” He asked, “Wow. And to think I thought your hair was naturally ugly. Wonder what it would have been if you didn’t spend an hour on it.” He laughed. She looked hilarious with her face all angry. Until she pounced.

Yup. This girl defiantly had some anger management issues.

The good news?

Icky somehow managed to dodge it. Instinct, it was. Too bad he couldn’t have done that before when people were throwing spells at him. After the surprise of his accomplishment washed away, he smiled. Grabbing a handful of dirt, he then threw it at Liliane. It flew in the air and landed splat on her shirt. A muddy shirt. Messed up hair. Angry face. “Aww…I wish I had a camera to snap a picture of this,” he wished out loud, “Oh, wait. I do!” With that, he took a camera out of his pocket, snapping a quick picture. Hey, he would never dump cold water on someone without bringing a camera with him.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 am

Icarus had thrown mud at her.
What's his problem?
"No pictures ! Please," she begged. Liliane did a full body exam of herself and had to admit, she looked ridiculous. Her hair was dampened and was sticking to her cheeks. Her shirt was covered in mud and looking as if she actually went rolling into a pile of hippogriff droppings.
Giggling she said, "I have to admit Icarus. You are good at pranks, but don't practice on me."
She grabbed her wand out of her pocket and shouted, "Levicorpus!"
Icarus was immediately swung into the air, and dropped his camera on the way.
"Now, say please if you want to get down," she grinned grabbing the camera.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 am

She was giggling? That was NOT supposed to happen. In fact, the only reaction Icky liked was the begging which was awesome. He’d smiled, almost proud of getting her on her knees. Though the rest? Not too much. He would have been much more proud of screams. Still, that didn’t mean he was totally against it. He didn’t mind it, really. Unfortunately, there had been many occurrences when what he’d planned hadn’t happened. Plus, he had been hit with so many spells in his lifetime, this was almost a bore.

Therefore, he decided to show it by yawning.

“Whatever,” he said, “See if I care.” He watched her grab his camera and smiled. She was probably going to make him look bad when he’s in a vulnerable position and then take a picture. That would be what he would have done, anyways. But did he care? Nope. Icky never cared about what people thought of him In fact, he wanted people to think badly of him. Why else would he try and be suck a jerk? Duh.

“Do your worse,” he dared.

[OOC: Oh, and by the way people, the forbidden forest isn't off school grounds]
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:03 am

“Do your worse,” he had said.
Liliane was confused by this. Does he want me to take a picture? I wasn't even planning on that....
She walked closer to him, pushing away some of the hair stuck to her cheeks as she went.
"Well. I was just going to leave you hanging there," she shrugged her shoulders.
Liliane then sat on the ground looking up at Icarus.
"Maybe I'll just talk and talk for hours. You'll enjoy that I bet," she whispered while she winked at him.
The words were slurring as she talked, "So today Freddie asked me to go to the Ball with him. I think I overdid it, but I don't know. See I got a little excited. He's really really hot. I'm sure you know that," she laughed, "The thing is. He flirts so much! I don't know what I should do. What do you think I should do?" She stopped, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:35 am

((ooc: Haha, this is really funny. xDD Now Icky is like Liliane's personal psychologist or something.))
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am

Oh, she was good. But Icky wasn’t about to give in. Nope, nuh uh.

She’d decided to talk. About Freddie and her, apparently. Oh, lovely (see the sarcasm). Blah, blah, blah, blah: she went on and on. Icky rolled his eyes to show how much he was listening, still smiling as he did so. Icky never lost his smile. Unless if the situation was very grave. He heard a “what do you think I should do?”

Oh, a brilliant question to ask. If you didn't know Icky, anyways.

“What I think you should do?” Icky asked, “There are many things I think you should do. First flirt with other guys when he’s around and then dump him.” He smiled, “Oh, and make sure it’s after the ball so you have someone to go with.” shrugging, he added, “though my number one advice would be to ask someone else for them.” Yeah, and she better listen to that too because, unsurprisingly, he had much better things to do than to listen to someone blab.

He grinned, trying not to show his boredom. Yup, there WILL be revenge.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Liliane thought over his advice.
"Now that's just too mean," she frowned. "See, Freddie seems really nice. I don't want to be a snobby grumpy slug like you are. Flirting around other people is okay, because he does that too. It's just. Dump him? I can't do that. Only because I would hate that to happen to me. Okay. So imagine you're all excited to go to the Ball with this breathtaking beautiful girl. Then she dumps you. How would you feel horrible?"
Liliane looked down at her shoes and began picking at grass when she caught sight of her outfit.
"Oh. My. Gosh! I totally forgot about wardrobe! Okay, do you think I'm a fall or a spring. My mom says spring but my friends all say fall. How should I style my hair? I was planning on doing the curls but you said those were ugly," she mumbled.
Liliane was only planning on this being a joke. Now she actually wanted the advice. Who knows. If she had asked a girl for this advice they might make her look hideous, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Freddie had searched the common room and checked the great hall.
Liliane was nowhere.
Usually he wouldn't mind, but being rejected twice in one morning had spoilt his mood.
Where could she be?
A 5th had said that they had seen her down near the forrest so here he was.
Oh there she is.
She was sat on the grass, hair wet, muddy shirt, with a levitated Icarus floating above her.
He smiled, walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forbidden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Off School Grounds-
Jump to: