Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Long Walk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:38 am

((OOC: continued from https://squibguild.forumotion.com/off-school-grounds-f16/annoyance-t138.htm ))

BIC:

"Guys- give them a bit of privacy!" Freddie muttered.

But nobody moved.

"I SAID MOVE!" he yelled, this time, wand in his hand.

Royce flinched.

He watched as Freddie made his way over to Adelina and whispered something in her ear. Royce ran his fingers through his hair and shifted his weight back and forth between each foot. He could feel his heart beginning to race.

"Walk with me?" Royce said offering a hand to Adelina. Although, he was quite certain that she wouldn't take it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:42 am

She ignored the hand but began to walk.
Surely it can't be that bad.
Freddie wouldn't have left her if he thought she'd want to kill him.
But he had said to 'go easy on him".
What was that supposed to mean?
And he'd looked rather nervously at the slytherin back by the lake.
Why?

"So you going to tell me what this is about?" She asked trying to stay calm.
She hated secrets.
She hated being told things by other people.
She hated this feeling of not knowing.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:49 am

Adelina ignored Royce's hand just as he thought she would. She began to walk. Royce dropped his hand and stroke along beside her.

"So you going to tell me what this is about?" She asked trying to stay calm.

Royce could hear the irritation in her voice and it was making him even more nervous. He never thought that this would become such a big deal.

"Adelina, you really don't need to stress," he could see the worry in her eyes.

He reached out to touch her shoulder, but thought twice about it, and again, let his hand drop to his side.

"I didn't ever think this would become such a big deal...I never knew that it was something you even cared about until," Royce rubbed the back of his head and stopped walking.

They were far enough into the trees now where he was sure nobody could hear them or see.

"well, until I talked to Freddie, and your friend Lucille."
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:53 am

So Freddie and Lucille knew as well as Icarus.
Maybe she was the only one who DIDN'T know.
This made her more mad.
What could she care out about so much that he'd get this nervous about?
She sighed.
I wish he'd just tell me already.
She didn't say anything, she just looked at him.
Confusion was her only expression.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:59 am

Royce watched as Adelina face contorted from anger and then confusion.

God damnit Royce, your such a pansy...

"Ok, here's the thing Adelina," he took her hands, knowing that it may be the last time he ever got to hold them. "I was raised by...well...I used to live as..." his eyes darted back and forth between hers.

Why is this so hard?

"I'm only a halfblood." Royce let out a gust of air, "See? I was looking for the right time to tell you. I would have told you right away if I knew it mattered to you. I had no idea how strict you and your- well how strict you were about it. But then Freddie told me, and Lucille, and that Marco. They all seemed to think it was this huge deal!"

Royce let go of her hands and leaned against a nearby tree.

"So, I get it if you won't let me take you to the ball, Ady, it's cool...really, no big." he looked at his feet and kicked a small rock then looked up at Adelina, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 am

"Ok, here's the thing Adelina," he took her hands, knowing that it may be the last time he ever got to hold them. "I was raised by...well...I used to live as..." his eyes darted back and forth between hers.

"I'm only a halfblood." Royce let out a gust of air, "See? I was looking for the right time to tell you. I would have told you right away if I knew it mattered to you. I had no idea how strict you and your- well how strict you were about it. But then Freddie told me, and Lucille, and that Marco. They all seemed to think it was this huge deal!"

Royce let go of her hands and leaned against a nearby tree.

"So, I get it if you won't let me take you to the ball, Ady, it's cool...really, no big." he looked at his feet and kicked a small rock then looked up at Adelina, waiting for a response.

A half blood.
Half blood.

Half blood.
Freddie.
Lucille.
You and your.
Marco.

His words, echoed in her head.

ALL THIS DRAMA WAS BECAUSE HE WAS A HALF BLOOD??

"And you think that I hate you now?" She scorned him.
Why didn't he just tell her?
Why did he have to talk to Freddie and Lucille about it?
Why was it so hard for him to tell her?
Her family would flip.
Her Godfather would go mental and possibly kick her out the house.
BUT SHE DIDN'T CARE.
She was friends with Caleb for god's sake and he was a Gryffindor Mudblood.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:16 am

"And you think that I hate you now?" Adelina scorned him.

"Well," Royce looked at her, "not after that response, no." he took a step closer to her and paused.

"And I know what you are thinking, you weren't the last person I was going to tell. The subject with them just sort of...popped up. It never did with you. I wasn't trying to keep it a secret..."

Royce felt the weight lift from his chest. All that worrying he done throughout the day was useless, a complete waste of emotion. He smiled now, but only a small one. He could see Adelina still wasn't entirely content.

"So," Royce took another step closer and pushed his hands in his pockets. He tilted on his heels and then bounced back up on his toes, nervously "you still want to go to the ball with me then?"
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:25 am

Adelina looked at him, hands in pockets, looking nervous.
"That depends" she said, grabbing the collar of his robes and pulling him closer to her.
"Are you ever going to be such a chicken again?"
She was smirking now.
Of course she was going to go with him, she was just being a tease.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 am

"That depends" Adelina said, grabbing the collar of his robes and pulling him closer to her.
"Are you ever going to be such a chicken again?" She was smirking now.

Royce chuckled a bit.
"I solemnly swear to never again be a chicken." he smiled and placed a small kiss on Adelina's forehead.

"By the way, your lucky you agreed to accompany me." Royce said chuckling, "Marco hooked me up with some wonderful robes and I must say, I do look rather dashing in them."
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:42 am

She chuckled.
"Marco is a genius when it comes to things like that!"

Adelina decided to sit down by the tree stump.
"So anything else you want to admit whilst we're here?"
Adelina smiled.

She really needed to chat to Icarus, if he did let slip to her Godfather then she would be in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:49 am

She chuckled.
"Marco is a genius when it comes to things like that!"

Adelina sat down by the tree stump.
"So anything else you want to admit whilst we're here?" Adelina smiled.

Royce sat next to her.
"Well, let me think..." he looked at her, "you do have beautiful eyes, and I love the way your curls fall around your face..." he stopped feeling a bit embarrassed, "-and well, I am a bit afraid of Freddy."

Royce chuckled. He wasn't really afraid of Freddie, in fact he sort of liked him. It was nice knowing that somebody was around to look after Adelina when Royce couldn't. Not that she seemed to need any looking after, she was a pretty tough cookie.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:53 am

Royce sat next to her.
"Well, let me think..." he looked at her, "you do have beautiful eyes, and I love the way your curls fall around your face..." he stopped feeling a bit embarrassed, "-and well, I am a bit afraid of Freddy."

"Wait til you see Freddie angry, then you will be scared" She laughed.
"Hmm so what do you want to know about me?" She asked.
He's got to have questions.
Hell he might run from me when he finds out my history.
This caused a little frown to be displayed on her face.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:38 am

"Wait til you see Freddie angry, then you will be scared" Adelina laughed.

"Hmm so what do you want to know about me?" She asked.

Royce pondered for a minute. Sure, he had a lot of questions for Adelina. They barely knew eachother, or at least not about eachothers' past. But Royce didn't want to push her into talking about something that she didn't want to discuss.

"I want to know whatever you are willing to tell me." Royce said smiling.

Then he remember one thing that he was really curious about.

"Oh, and I want to know about you and Preston," he paused, "whether you want to tell me, or not." he smiled at the end so that his statement seemed a bit playful.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:09 pm

"I want to know whatever you are willing to tell me." Royce said smiling.
"Oh, and I want to know about you and Preston," he paused, "whether you want to tell me, or not." he continued to smile.

You and Preston?
So who let that slip?
It was official, Lucille + Freddie were going to die.
Adelina blushed slightly.
"There really is nothing to say about that thing. He is a prat. We don't like each other." She attempted a smile.
As for 'whatever you are willing to tell me' bit, should she get things out in the open?

"As i'm sure you've gathered from Freddie and Lucille, my family past is pretty complicated" She began. " and I don't really want you to runaway if I tell you" she gave another small smile, she was being serious though.l Some of things her family had done...
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Adelina blushed slightly.
"There really is nothing to say about that thing. He is a prat. We don't like each other." She attempted a smile. "As i'm sure you've gathered from Freddie and Lucille, my family past is pretty complicated" She began. " and I don't really want you to runaway if I tell you" she gave another small smile.

"I'm not going anywhere..." Royce said scooting closer to her.

He knew that Adelina wasn't very fond of talking about her family. Freddie had made that very clear to him.

"I'm not pressuring you to tell me anything you know, only tell me what you are comfortable with." Royce said trying to comfort her.

((OOC: sorry for the lame/short post, sleepy time here xD))
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:04 pm

"I'm not pressuring you to tell me anything you know, only tell me what you are comfortable with." Royce said trying to comfort her.

Ah he was always so nice.
"Well, I guess i'll start at the beginning." Adelina took in a deep breath. The only other person she had told was Freddie.
"Well I lived in the south of france, with my mum and dad, we had a big manor there and a huge amount of land. It was in the middle of nowhere, muggles couldn't get to it because of all the spells surrounding it. Life was brilliant. Both my mum and dad had agreed to give up their ministry jobs to look after me until I went to Beauxbatons."

She paused for a second to explain. "My parents thought Beauxbatons was more suitable for me than Hogwarts." she chuckled lightly, then began to frown. "My parents were big blood purists, they believed that muggles were the reason why Wizards and Witches had to lead such a secret life. They wanted to live in the open, free from secrets. To hell with the consequences, we're the ones at the top of the food chain. That's what my dad used to say." she paused again, she was getting too caught up in memories.

"They became death eaters and started preaching the pure blood way of life to as many people as possible. That was when the aurors came. It was a sunday morning, i'd just got up extra early because it was my sixth birthday." she paused again, looking at her hands now, she felt a small tear drop hit her cold skin. "They tried to arrest them, but they weren't up for that, they aurors decided within seconds that it would be easier to kill them, than to follow the rules" Adelina was scowling now. "They stood there, cheering and congratulating each other, they hadn't noticed me. I got sent to England to live with relatives."
She glanced nervously at Royce, he was just sat there listening.
"My family were in uproar, alot of them decided to turn on the ministry. They held huge family meetings, it was like a war between the Avellone's and the ministry. It soon ended. The papers called it a triumph. A death eater massacre. Eradicating the extremists." Adelina was clearly angry, the things that she had gone through because of the stupid ministry.

"In the process of this war, I got moved from house to house. Either my adopted family died or got sent to Azkaban. At the age of 10, I moved into my Godfather's house. It was a struggle, he stamped the whole troubled child sympathy card out of me. Made me tough. Granted his methods were horrible but it worked. I came to Hogwarts and people soon knew not to cross me. I like it that way, so much simpler. So much easier." Her scowl softened slightly. That was alot to take in and Royce hadn't said a word since she began all this. Her family had never been something she'd like to talk about.

She glanced quickly at Royce who seemed to be still processing the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:33 am

Royce listened as Adelina opened up and told him about her family. He knew it was a touchy subject for her, from the warning from Freddie, so he tried not to interrupt or ask too many questions.

"Well, I guess I'll start at the beginning." Adelina took in a deep breath. "Well I lived in the south of France, with my mum and dad, we had a big manor there and a huge amount of land. It was in the middle of nowhere, muggles couldn't get to it because of all the spells surrounding it. Life was brilliant. Both my mum and dad had agreed to give up their ministry jobs to look after me until I went to Beauxbatons."...

She went on to explain about her family's past, and how all of them believed in blood purity and thought that muggles were the reason wizards stay in hiding. Adelina told him how they became death eaters and eventually were killed by the Aurors, right in front of her eyes and how afterward she was bounced between homes until she finally settled in with her godfather, at age 10.

Royce sat and let her talk, absorbing as much information as he could. He watched as her facial expressions changed from anger to sadness and back again in matters of seconds. At one point, he even saw a tear run down her face which she quickly wiped away, trying to make it go unnoticed.

After Adelina was finished telling her story, she looked up at Royce, who tried to keep his face as emotionless as possible. His heart ached for her. He couldn't imagine life without his parents, especially if he had nobody to run to once they were gone. As he looked at her he thought about his past and problems, none of which had anything against Adelina's. He reached over and held her face in his hands, still looking at her eyes, trying to see what she was feeling. Then, Royce leaned in and gave her a soft kiss, pulled her onto his lap and held her close.

"Well, I think you turned out wonderfully." he ran his fingers through her hair and gave her a tight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:29 am

Then, Royce leaned in and gave her a soft kiss, pulled her onto his lap and held her close.
"Well, I think you turned out wonderfully." he ran his fingers through her hair and gave her a tight squeeze.

Wow.
Adelina was definately starting to like Royce.
He is just so nice.
Which usually, Adelina a not so nice slytherin, would hate.
But Royce was different, special.
"Ha, why thankyou" She replied smiling widely."But you really haven't seen my bad side yet!" She warned.

Adelina stood up, it was really raining now, and she was already soaking wet.
"Come on, let's go get dry!" she said, holding her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:38 am

"Ha, why thank you" She replied smiling widely."But you really haven't seen my bad side yet!" She warned.

Adelina stood up, it was really raining now, and both of them were soaking wet.

"Come on, let's go get dry!" she said, holding her hand out to him.

Royce stood up and wiped off his behind, which was covered in leaves and dirt. He turned around to show Adelina.

"What do you think? Does it look like I've had an 'accident'?" Royce said, pointing to the butt of his pants which were now stained with mud. He chuckled and turned around, wiping his now dirty hands onto his shirt.

He took Adelina's hand and ran through the trees of the forest, before it opened up onto the school grounds field. Royce watched as all the students ran for cover as the water poured down from the sky in buckets. The rain didn't seem to be quite so hard under the umbrella of the trees.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 am

Adelina and Royce ran towards the school.
Most students were.
Hmmm, where can we get dry and be together still?
Well common rooms were obviously out of bounds.
Then an idea came to her.
The room of requirement!
Of course.
"Fancy going to the room of requirement to dry off?" Adelina asked when they reached the shelter of the school.
Royce looked a bit confused.
Does he know about the room of requirement?
He was new after all...adelina just waited for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:44 pm

"Fancy going to the room of requirement to dry off?" Adelina asked when they reached the shelter of the school.

Royce scrunched his face a bit. He had no idea what the room of requirements was, what it was used for, or where it was.

He shrugged, "That depends, will you be going to the room of requirements as well?"

Then he smiled, and nudged down the hallway, motioning for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:44 pm

"I sure will!" She replied, pulling him towards a large tapestry, she pulled it back and climbed through motioning for Royce to follow.
After a few minutes of walking they emerged on the seventh floor corridor.

Adelina paced back and forth three times.
We want a room that is warm, comfortable, and where nobody we don't like can get in.
She looked up and saw a beautiful oak door appear.

ooc; I will go make a new thread in school grounds.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:31 am

"I sure will!" Adelina replied, pulling Royce towards a large tapestry.

Adelina pulled it back and climbed inside, motioning for him to follow.

"Well, in that case, I am right behind you." Royce followed her inside and took a look around.

((OOC: sounds good to me ))
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:26 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Long Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk.   A Long Walk. Empty

Back to top Go down