Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk with me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anselm

Anselm

Walk with me? Empty
PostSubject: Walk with me?   Walk with me? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:55 am

Matteus sighed, he was hoping to talk to Aly and ask her to the Ball. Unfortunately, she ran out far too fast for him to catch up.

He looked down at himself, he was a mess! Apparently his rush to get out of the classroom disheveled him a bit. He ran his hand through his hair and decided to go outside for a bit and get caught up with homework. '5 parchment paper on absolutely nothing! How exciting...' he thought bitterly.

He sat under the shade of a large tree, as he concentrated on not failing all his classes.

Matteus got bored fast and looked up, It was a nice day and students socialized animatedly. That’s when he noticed a pretty, red headed Ravenclaw.

He dropped his stuff, ink flooded the ground and his paper crumpled under his books. "Aly!" he called, "Wait! For heavens sake, would you wait?!" his Irish accent was showing it colors in full wave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
Connor

Connor

Walk with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me?   Walk with me? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:29 am

Chase strolled around the corridors. She was in a good mood, but she didn't know why. She had taken extra time to do her hair today. It was lying flat with her bangs lying over her right eye just a bit.
I kind of want a pancake she laughed at herself. So random. So pointless.
"Wait! For heavens sake, would you wait?!" a smooth Irish accent called from behind her. Turning around Chase smiled. A handsome boy was looking extremely stressed. A fellow Hufflepuff in fact. He had dropped his stuff and his ink was flowing down the corridor.
Rushing over, Chase bent to help him clean up the ink.
"Need a little help?" she smiled at him, "Here you go after that girl and I'll clean this up."
With a flick of her wand the ink container was fixed and ink was slowly flowing back in.
Oh. Yay ! I did that spell right!
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

Walk with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me?   Walk with me? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:37 am

"Need a little help?" Chase, a Hufflepuff girl, smiled at him, "Here you go after that girl and I'll clean this up." she offered generously.

Matteus gave her a gratefull smile, "Thanks, mate!" he looked around for Aly again, and he thought he had lost her... again. How embarassing! He had made a complete fool of himself twice in one day, great. Just when he was about to give up he spotted her once more, "Aly!" he ran after her, feeling ver much like a loser at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
Connor

Connor

Walk with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me?   Walk with me? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:45 am

He knows my name. I have to know his. Um....OH! Matteus. She chuckled at herself again. So silly.
Matteus bolted down the corridor trying to find that girl. Chase giggled at this. She'd always giggle when she thought of the word 'Chase' in a sentence. Matteus was chasing the girl. Chase had terrible trouble keeping from having a fit during a Quidditch match.
Gathering up Matteus's books she quickly followed him down the corridor. She didn't want to seem like she was stalking him, but she didn't want steal his books either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walk with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me?   Walk with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: School Grounds-
Jump to: