Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dress Shop.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Dress Shop. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:41 am

Adelina gulped, "oh okay, Freddie be nice" She stressed the last three words.
She grabbed Liliane's hand and started back towards the dress shop.
He'll be fine she reassured herself.

"Great!" Freddie exclaimed, smiling broadly now.
The kid has guts.
"Marco's is right this way" Freddie added, pointing in the opposite direction to what Adelina was walking.
"So tell me how much do you know about Adelina?" He asked, purposefully avoiding Royce's gaze.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:54 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:55 am

Liliane was silent throughout their conversation. She was usually quiet, especially when she was in a group of people.
It turned out she wasn't going dress shopping with Freddie, but with Adelina.
Well you'll have to get to know her eventually. Afterall, Freddie seemed really close to her.
Adelina grabbed Liliane's hand and led her to the dress shop.
"I'm not too good at dress shopping. My friend Kat from back home was usually the one with amazing taste," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:58 am

"I'm not too good at dress shopping."
"Awww don't worry, i'm awesome at it." She replied, grinning slightly.
She hoped Royce would be okay..
"So what colours do you like?" Adelina asked looking through a few shelves.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 am

Adelina looked anxious, maybe worried. Liliane was good at reading faces, but sometimes emotions looked too much alike.
She's probably just wondering what's going on with Freddie and Royce and she shook the thought away. She couldn't ask now. They weren't really on the telling secrets basis.
"So what colours do you like?" she asked.
Liliane thought it over a bit, "I love the colour red, and shades of light blue," she said.
Liliane spotted two dresses. Eh. It's worth a shot
She rushed and grabbed them and went into the dressing room.
Popping out of the dressing room she showed Adelina a red dress;
Dress Shop. - Page 2 PDEB-5543628reg
"What do you think? Too classy? I don't know," She laughed. "Oh ! But wait. I found a dress in my favorite colour as well."
Liliane slipped back into the dressing room for the second time.
Coming out she was wearing a much shorter, strapless dress.
Dress Shop. - Page 2 Os8z81
"Eh. What do you think? Too showy?" Liliane asked.
She really liked this dress. Mainly for the colour, but still.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Adelina looked at the Red one, and then the light blue one.
Hmmm.
"I really prefer the second one, it really suits you." Adelina replied, looking at the dress.
"So I take it you're going to the ball with Freddie, how'd that come around?" She asked, returning the first to it's shelf.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:58 am

"So I take it you're going to the ball with Freddie, how'd that come around?" Adelina asked as she returned Liliane's first dress to the shelf.
Liliane quickly changed back into her normal clothes.
As she walked over to the cash register she spoke to Adelina, "Well we were in the common room and Icarus was throwing Chocolate frogs at me. Freddie and I walked over to one of those extremely comfy couches and he just asked me," Liliane said.
Liliane paid for the dress and turned back to Adelina. "I was actually extremely happy. I've had a crush on him for a while," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:10 am

Liliane paid for the dress and turned back to Adelina. "I was actually extremely happy. I've had a crush on him for a while," she laughed.

"Oh well that makes sense, alot of girls do like him." She replied, Freddie had a lot of dates, but relationships just caused him stress.
Adelina chuckled slightly. Liliane was okay, but it seemed to Adelina that she wanted to be more than a date.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:28 am

"Oh well that makes sense, alot of girls do like him." Adelina said.
Liliane giggled, "Yeah I've noticed. We're only going to the ball. I mean, sure it would be nice to get into a full relationship with Freddie. Really nice. It's just we don't know a lot about each other," she sighed.
Liliane knew Adelina would most likely tell Freddie everything she had said. Liliane didn't mind though. She hasn't said anything truly bad. It was all honest.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:34 am

Liliane giggled, "Yeah I've noticed. We're only going to the ball. I mean, sure it would be nice to get into a full relationship with Freddie. Really nice. It's just we don't know a lot about each other," she sighed.

"Freddie doesn't do relationships, he always ends up hurting the girl" Adelina warned her.
Which was true, Freddie was practically incapable of staying faithful to one girl.

They made their way out of the dress shop.
"Come on, they're waiting for us."
After a brief round of hey's and hello's.
The four made their way back to the castle and went their seperate ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shop.   Dress Shop. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dress Shop.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2