Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, a love note on the floor!

Go down 
+3
Kara!
luv_those_faeries__
ehnnie25
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Oh, a love note on the floor! Empty
PostSubject: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Lucille was hungry. And not just 'I think I'm going for a snack' hungry, I mean really hungry. She herself couldn't understand how she had been able to survive hours of classes without breakfast or lunch. It was dinnertime already, and she had finished every single piece of darned homework she was supposed to do last week.

Nevertheless, she was hungry, and where did everybody go when they were hungry? That's right! The Great Hall. She entered the room, swiftly heading for the Slytherin table when -
Aha! What's this? She found a folded piece of parchment lying innocently on the floor. Could it be something secret? Tee-hee. She picked it up and read aloud:

"Dear (name was smudged in ink),
I would really, really love to go to the Fool's Ball with you.
You are so cute and charming!
Will you please be my date? If you will, meet me by the lake after dinner.
Love, Me.
"

Several people laughed and hooted in amusement. Lucille whistled and reread it to herself, wondering if the lunatic who wrote it would speak up (and tell them who it was for).
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Liliane scrambled into The Great Hall. She was famished, all she's eaten today was melted chocolate frog on her arm. That was thanks to Icarus. Her blonde hair was a mess, thanks to walking outside to the windy Quidditch Pitch.
She continued heading to the Slytherin table when she saw Lucille hovered over a piece of parchment.
Oooh...is it a secret note to her?
Liliane read the note over Lucille's shoulder and gave a huge snort.
"Lucille, who is that from?!" Liliane laughed out.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:00 am

Felicity looked over at Lucille as she passed her. There was a note in her hand.
"Oh god, that's hilarious!" she said, her ringing voice filling the room. "Who on earth wrote it?"
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:19 am

Matteus looked up from the Hufflepuff table and smirked. She had gotten the letter. He was curious how it would turn out, wondering if he'd overdone. Oh well, she might possibly go to Fool's Ball with him, and she was quite a pretty little snake. He looked back down to his food, trying to make it not so obvious.

That's when another Slytherin girl said quite loudly, "Oh god, that's Hilarious! Who on earth wrote it?"

He pretended to be like everyone else and look confused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:57 am

Icky was sitting there for a while now, eating some sort of a stew at the moment. When Lucille read a note out loud, he almost choked from laughing. He didn’t seem to be the only one either. He watched as girls surrounded her, asking who it was by. Who is was by? Now that was a good question. Icky decided to wait five minutes or so for whoever it was to speak up and did. Except the crazy writer didn’t make his move. Icky smiled. Great, now he knew two things.

1. The mystery person was in this room right now (though that hardly narrowed it down).
2. The letter was meant for Lucille.

Now you might be asking how he knew that? Simple. Imagine this, a guy decides to leave a love letter lying on the floor, probably meaning it for someone. But then the person just leaves and never comes back to make sure it falls in the hand of the right girl and what she thinks of it. HA! As if that’s ever going to happen. Sure, this guy was pretty crazy for doing this, but Icky was sure he wasn’t that stupid. He’ll be here, spying on the letter, hoping the right girl would come and pick it up.

And if she doesn’t? If by some chance some other person picks it up by mistake?

That brings us to why he knew of the second fact. The guy, lets call him ‘Mr. Culprit’, would probably not want the letter read by some other girl thinking it was meant for her. This’ll also meant that the right person wouldn’t see it. He’ll probably try and snatch the letter back if this was the case. Might use some silly excuses. Except Mr. Culprit didn’t do that which points fingers at Lucille being the right person. Plus, the letter was found by the Slytherin table meaning that Mr. Culprit meant it for a Slytherin. Yup, a high chance it’s Lucille.

But then that still doesn’t tell us who this lunatic is.

Yes, yes, Icky was curious. He had a thing for mysteries unsolved no mater how lame they were. Getting an idea, Icky laughed even harder before speaking up loudly so that everyone could hear. “So that was what it said? I saw many people pick it up, but nobody actually read it out loud. They all just read it, laughed, then put it back again. It was probably meant for a little laugh for everyone. A joke. Bet it’s nothing.” Many people nodded, appearing to agree with him.

There. If it wasn’t a joke, this lunatic better speak up now. Come on. Speak .
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 am

Felicity tossed her hair over her shoulder. "Lucille, I think it was meant for you!" she said with a gasp. "Wouldn't the writer have tried to grab it away if someone else wanted to read it?" Her eyes fillted to Matteus, who looked quite alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Stin

Stin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:10 am

Andrew looked down the hufflepuff table and noticed Matteus looking slightly shyed by the note.
Hmm, I am guessing that he wrote it.
Drew stood up and walked over to Matteus.
"Hey" he whispered, "need help bailing out? I can help you set up a better way."

Drew just sat there looking at Matteus waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:22 am

What, what, what? Lucille stood there, holding the stupid letter in her hands, as Liliane sneaked up behind her and read it, then asked who it was from with a huge snort. Lucille shrugged. Though she was curious.

"Oh god, that's hilarious!" Lucille turned her head to see Felicity laughing in amusement. She laughed along. Hey, it was quite funny. People were still laughing and trying to guess who it was, and who it was for, for several more minutes until -

“......A joke. Bet it’s nothing.” Icky had spoken up, and most others seemed to agree with him. Lucille nodded in a relieved sort of way. Yup. It gave them some laughs, alright, but it was probably just a harmless joke. But then Felicity got the crazy idea that the note was meant for her.

Eh?! "But like Icky said, wasn't it just a joke?" she said flatly. "I will kill whoever wrote this if it was meant for me." She put on a ticked-off expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:21 am

"Oh, son't be so upset." Felicity said with a cheerful smile. "At least it shows someone likes you." And it wasn't one of her random jabs to make someone feel bad, either. She truly meant it.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 am

Jamie walked into the Great hall, as she entered. There was a bunch of Slytherins gathered together. Surrounding one person. With Curriosity, she noticed they were around a girl, whom was holding a note. She looked over one of the peoples shoulders to get a better view of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 am

Lucille frowned at Felicity when she tried to make the situation not look hopeless. "I told you, it's likely just a dumb joke," she said, feeling less amused now that the possibility of someone asking her had started to sink in. She sighed and put the note down on the Slytherin table as she seated herself.

Ah, they served mashed potatoes, good.

People were still giggling, especially the girls, who had obviously found the letter to be sweet. "Here, have it," she said to a third year, who immediately stopped giggling and shook her head. Then she felt someone bump her lightly on the back, and she glanced around to see Jamie Porter.

"What?" she asked, getting irritated. This joke was no longer funny.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:18 am

"Yes, you're probably right." Felicity said with a sigh, and sunk into the empty seat beside her. Then she saw that annoying Jamie character come up behind Lucille. "Oh, and what do you want?" she shot at her.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:46 am

Jamie stood up straight. Brushing off her robes, and said Oh its nothing. she said kinda rolling her eyes. Looking around. There wasn't that many people.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:03 am

Felicity gave her one of those icy looks, and turned back towards the table and Lucille.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 pm

"Hey" Drew whispered, "need help bailing out? I can help you set up a better way." Matteus looked at his fellow Hufflepuff friend, acting like it wasn't him and that he was offended by the very idea and said, "Ha, me? Of course it wasn't m-" He could see Drew wasn't convinced as he raised one eyebrow. "Yeah, okay it was me." Matteus whispered, "Help a friend out?" He looked up hopefully to Drew.

'Guess Lucille wasn't a love letter type.' Thought Matteus.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:09 pm

The atmosphere was too weird. Deciding that she'd rather finish her dinner while talking a walk, Lucille got up and stuffed some blueberry muffins in her pockets. "I'm off to walk for a bit, see you," she said to Felicity and awkwardly strode across the Great Hall.

She could feel people staring at her. Why can't they mind their own business? She snorted and eased through the double oak doors, feeling lighter now that she was out of there. Maybe a walk in the cool dungeons would suit her.
Back to top Go down
Stin

Stin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 am

Drew stood up from the table when he saw Lucille starting to walk away.

"Hey Lucille, wait" shouted Drew.

Drew managed to catch up to her.
"Sorry, that is my note. I guess it got into the wrong hands." he said while trying to look nervous.
"Accio note" Drew suddenly casted.

"Sorry for the embaressment this might have costed you."
Stin walked back over to his hufflepuff table and sat back down with a grin on his face.
"Ah, I am Sooo embarassed" he said in a convincing tone so people around him could hear him.

Drew reached across the table and grabbed some apple pie.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:43 am

Matteus was shocked at how convincing Drew was. When Drew sat down and grabbed a piece of pie, Matteus whispered gratefully, "Man, you really saved me back there!" He ran a hand through his hair uncomfortably, "I did it all arseways. I don't know how to repay you. Just name it." He smiled at Drew genially.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 am

Huh?

Lucille heard someone call her and swiveled around. It was Stin's Hufflepuff friend...Andrew, was it? She listened to him as he told her that the note belonged to him, but wasn't meant for her. She stared at him for a brief moment, debating with herself if he was telling the truth, before he accio'd the piece of parchment into his hands.

"Er-" she mumbled, "O-Okay. 'Tis fine." She shrugged and continued walking as Drew sat down on the Hufflepuff table, acting like he was really embarrassed.

Lucille didn't buy it. But, anyway, it got her out of the unwanted spotlight, so she was grateful nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Stin

Stin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 am

"Not a problem, room mate" replied Drew.
"I am sure that I can think of something you can do for Stinnikus && myself eventually."

Drew looked up from his pie and saw many students staring at him; some giggling. But he did not care. Instead he just gave them a little smile and went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, a love note on the floor!   Oh, a love note on the floor! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, a love note on the floor!
Page 1 of 1