Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." Empty
PostSubject: Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..."   Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Adelina Avellone.

Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." Attitu10 Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." Looks_11Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." What_a10

"I was happy in my harbour when you cut me loose, floating on an ocean and confused.
Winds are whipping waves up like sky scrapers, and the harder they hit me, the less I seem to brood..."

Pronounciation; ~ a del EE na / av a (as in apple) lon.
Meaning; Adelina means noble.
House; Slytherin
Year; 6th
Blood; Pure blood.
Wand; Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair, 8 inches.
Pet; Tabby Cat called Ella.
Broom; Silver Arrow 390
Patronus; Tiger
Boggart; Spider
Family background; Parents died at the hands of Aurors, for being Voldermort supporters and resisting arrest, lives with her Godfather who is very similar to her parents "pure blood slytherin" way of life.

Personality; She is tolerant, but her dislike of those who aren't pure blood is sometimes obvious. She is an ambitious student, she loves potions and charms. She can speak parseltongue. She has a rebel attitude. She loves Quidditch and is a proud supporter of the Irish Quidditch Team. She hopes to play for slytherin in the future as a beater. Although she is quite a bubbly slytherin, she has never got over the death of her parents. The slight mention of their name and she gets rather peeved off.

Appearance; Adelina's long brown hair whipped around in the wind, her soft curls shaping her pale face. Her bright green eyes, bordered with black eyeliner and black mascara, echo the appearance of the house she loves and lives for. She is about 5ft4 and has a slim, pale body. She is constantly being lectured about her uniform- her blouse stays untucked and her top button unfastened.

Last edited by xaee24smcx on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." Empty
PostSubject: Pure Bloods.   Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Uh-oh, I suppose Valora should watch out for Adelina. Being a muggle born and all =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..."   Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Adelina is your typical slytherin. She may forgive her if she were to be resentful towards her parents lol, but from what i've read I doubt thats going to happen.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..."   Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:24 am

Adelina's Theme Song, for her general attitude. XD

You know I'm rare
You stop and stare
You think I care
I don't
You talk real loud
But you aint saying nothing cool
I could fit your whole house in my swimming pool

My life's a fantasy
That you're not smart enough to even dream
My ice is making me freeze
You can try and try you can't beat me

So I'll cash my cheques and place my bets
And hope I'll always win
but Even if I don't I'm f***** because
I live a life of sin
But it's alright
I don't give a damn
I don't play your rules I make my own
Tonight
I'll do what I want
Cuz I can

Yea, I'm super thick
People say i'm much too chic
Come and kiss the ring
You just might learn a couple things

I'm trying to school your dog
Roof, roof, roof, roof, roof, roof, roof
I'm your worst nightmare
Bring it we can take it there
What are you scared?

So I'll cash my cheques and place my bets
And hope I'll always win
Even if I don't I'm f****d because
I live a life of sin
But it's alright
I don't give a damn
I don't play your rules I make my own
Tonight
I'll do what I want
Cuz I can

[Cuz I can By P!NK]

Back to top Go down
Say_rawrr

Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..."   Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:00 am

Haha, that song is totally her. :3

& that your character picture looks like one of my friends but more...angry. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..."   Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..." Empty

Back to top Go down

Adelina Avellone - "But maybe for now, i'll stay right here, on a silent sea..."
Page 1 of 1