Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
biotic_2489

biotic_2489

Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". Empty
PostSubject: Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".   Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:16 am

Liam Blakely
Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". Liam11

House: Hufflepuff
Blood: Muggle born
Wand: Oak with mallowsweet, 10 inches.
Year: 6th
Favourite Class: Herbology
Broom: I don't fly. I'm scared of heights.
Patronus: A Dog
Boggart: Birds - if it flies, I run.
Owl: It's called Barty, I hardly ever use him. Who am I to say Owls should be the slaves of Wizard mail? They never heard of the post office?

Family: My parents are muggles, I was brought up as a muggle. When I got my letter, I thought it was joke. It wasn't til I had a giant turn up at my country home that I actually believed. My parents didn't want me to go. I was too scared to say no. They sent a GIANT after me. Were I supposed to say "Sorry mr giant, I don't like hocus pocus magic tricks". I think NOT.

Appearance: I'm of a medium height, how tall exactly? I couldn't tell you. I dislike measurements, it promotes competition. Competition leads to dislike. I do not wish to be disliked. Comprendez? I'm slightly tanned, apparently my dad has european relatives. I have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Which is slightly longer than your average boy's hair. I think. Who am I to define average?

Likes: I like to run, odd maybe for a wizard. But I was a muggle before I was a wizard and let me tell you- muggles run.
Dislikes: Confrontation. Crowds.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".   Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:19 am

Yay! Another Huffle!
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".   Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:20 am

Yeah, I made him when we were short on huffies.
And now they outnumber Slytherins. What is that about??
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".   Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:22 am

xDD...yush. Huffies and Gryffies are the same number now. Ravenclaw has one more while Slytherin has one less.

Love his personality =D.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".   Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:24 am

He worries constantly about things. He just wants to be a muggle, and you nasty wizards made him come to Hogwarts by sending a Giant after him.
lol =)
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".   Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:25 am

Hahahaha... lol!.

Must be fun RPing him =D.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".   Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:27 am

It's quite hard, i'm used to rock hard Slytherins xD
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".   Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:25 am

Ah well. He's amusing, to me, at least.

...we can't all have Rock-hard Slytherin characters. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".   Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating". Empty

Back to top Go down

Liam Blakely; "I'm not dead, just floating".
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: