Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. Empty
PostSubject: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Valora and Stin entered the Great Hall, both hungry from the afternoon swim at the lake.
The Ravenclaw table was still piled high with food, although lunch had been over for awhile and only a few students remained.
Valora sat down at the table and began to pull some grapes off a bundle in the middle of the table. Her hair was still a bit damp from the swim so she took a hairtye off her wrist and pulled it up into a messy ponytail. Stin sat across from her and she stared at him for a second, then gave a small smile and returned to picking at her grapes.
"So, thanks for taking me to the lake today, I had a ton of fun. And I think I may just take you up on that offer you made me in the Owlery, I am thinking of writing to my grandmother."
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:15 pm

"Not a problem" replied Stin. "Just glad you enjoyed yourself && you can take my owl when ever."
Stin gave her a wide smile.

Stin reached over and grabbed an apple.
*giggle/teehee/annoying little girls*

"Uh, see Val, I get those stupid giggles all the time. Do they find me reaching for an apple so funny and appealing to laughter."

Annoyed Stin took a rather large bit from his apple. swallowed and continued.
Stin took a glance down the table and saw a bunch of 6th year ravenclaw girls glaring down at Valora.
Stin gave them a nod.

"What is up with those girls? They seem to not like you." Stin commented in a confused sort of tone. "I wonder why."
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:01 am

Valora watched as Stin reached for a bright red apple in the middle of the table, not too far from where her grapes where. He bit into it and she heard some Ravenclaw girls giggle.
"Uh, see Val, I get those stupid giggles all the time. Do they find me reaching for an apple so funny and appealing to laughter." He bit into the apple again.
"That might be because you have juice from that apple running down your face." Valora reached across the table and wiped it off. She knew that wasn't the reason, in fact, they probably couldn't even see the drip running down his chin from where they were sitting. She popped a grape in her mouth and looked at him again, he nodded towards the giggling girls.
"What is up with those girls? They seem to not like you." Stin said, sounding honestly confused, "I wonder why."
Valora looked over and was met by menacing glares from several of the girls, one of them being Jordan, her room mate. Valora sighed.
"Well, girls don't like me much to begin with. Come to think of it, most people don't like me. I haven't been a very nice person my last couple years here at Hogwarts. And well, it's also possible that they are jealous that I am sitting here with you."
Valora looked over at the girls again, and saw them whispering about something. More than likely, it was her. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Stin, who took another bit of his apple.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:37 am

Stinnikus gave a glare back at then girls then smiled.
Oh, I think I will he thought.
Stin swallowed that last bit f his apple and wiped his face in case of apple juice. He then leaned over the table towards Valora slowly getting closer to her face. Stopped with their noses almost touching turned his head and moved off to the side of Valora's head.

"I bet that just made them more jealous now" Stin whispered in her ear.

Stin then gave Valora a little peck on the cheek before returning across the table to sit back in his spot.
He then reached over and grabbed some green grapes. Turned and smiled again at the girls then reached into his robes.

"Hey Valora." Said Stin loud enough for the girls to hear
"Could you take a quick picture of me? I think some people want one."

Stin slid a camera across the table towards Valora.

"V?" Asked Stin.

Valora seemed frozen as Stin looked at her.

Did those bitches just stun her or is she just not responding to me anymore?"

Stin looked over at the girls again and didn't see a wand..

Hmm, what happened? he thought.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:12 am

Valora tugged at her hair, feeling nervous with all the attention. She looked up at Stin from under her lashes and saw him stand up a bit.
Oh great, he's leaving...
She was about to say goodbye when she realized that Stin wasn't moving away, he was getting closer. He tilted his head to the side of her face and whispered in her ear.
"I bet that just made them more jealous now" She could feel the heat of his breath against her neck and it made her heart beat faster. He backed up and she looked him in the eye as he gave her cheek a small kiss.
"Hey Vablahblahblah." Stin said, "Blah blah bloo bloo bloo me?---."
Valora couldn't hear him anymore. For she was lost in her own little word, she lifted her hand to her cheek, it was still wet from his little peck. She sighed.
"V?" Stin asked as he turned to look again at the girls. She stared at him while he was looking away. Valora felt her cheeks turn a crimson red. When Stin turned his head back to her, she looked down quickly. Hoping he wouldn't catch her staring. Valora didn't notice that Stin had slid a camera across to her side of the table.
"Yea, Stin?" she said in a small voice, gulping, looking down at her hands that were now in her lap. She picked a bit of her red nail polish off of her thumb nail and then tugged her hair again, too nervous to look up.

Last edited by omgits_aubrey on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:45 am

"Hey Valora." Said Stin loud enough for the girls to hear
"Could you take a quick picture of me? I think some people want one." Said Stin.
"V?"

Shina walked up to the two Ravenclaws at the table

Is that the guy who is ahead of my in transfiguration? thought Shina.

Shina slide beside the girl and swept up the camera.

"Say cheese" said Shina while smiling.

Shina took the photo and handed the camera back to Stin.

"I'm Shina by the way. Nice to meet you both" she said while nodding her head to both of them.
"Mind if I stay here? I am rather new to this school and would like to make some friends in my house."
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Valora came out of her own little world when a Ravenclaw girl slid onto the seat next to her.
"Say cheese" said the girl smiling as she took a picture of Stin, and gave the camera back.
"I'm Shina by the way. Nice to meet you both." she said "Mind if I stay here? I am rather new to this school and would like to make some friends in my house."
Valora looked at Stin and then to Shine and smiled.
"Of course. I'm Valora and this is Stinnikus, hungry?" Valora pointed at the food on the table, the grapes almost gone frmo her picking at them previously. "How do you like Hogwarts so far?"
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:48 pm

"Why yes I am. Thank you." Shina said as she reached over Valora for the last few grapes.
"Oh and I guess this place is alright. I mean the castle is ugly but it will have to do." Shina turned to Stinnikus.
"Hey Stinnikus, how is that picture. Did I catch your good side?" She said with a wink at him.

Shina looked around and saw no-one close enough to hear.

"So could you tell me more about this freddie fellow? I ran into him and some girl named Felicity. Got any dirt on them?"
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Valora noticed the wink that Shina gave Stinnikus, and didn't like it one bit. Her smile fell and she glared at her a bit, trying to go unnoticed. Shina was beautiful, probably more beautiful than Valora even, and she found that to be rare.
"So could you tell me more about this Freddie fellow? I ran into him and some girl named Felicity. Got any dirt on them?" Shina asked.
Freddie. Felicity. Freddie. Felicity. Freddie...
"Oh, Freddie? Eh, he is somewhat of a player around here. Always trying to get up the next girls robe, if you know what I mean. But I have never heard of Felicity, is she another Slytherin?"
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Stinnikus looked at the random girl who sat down across from him.
"Say Cheese" she said.
Hmm, she looks like a minor annoyance to me he thought as he stared at valora.

Stinnikus registered that Valora had said something to this new girl but he was not overly listening.

"Hey Stinnikus, how is that picture. Did I catch your good side?" asked Shina.

Stins eyed refocused and he looked at the picture.

"Oh very nice" Stin replied as he hovered it over to the squealing girls.

Stin turned his attention back to Valora. Completely ignoring the fact that Shina was there.

"So could you tell me more about this freddie fellow? I ran into him and some girl named Felicity. Got any dirt on them?" asked Shina.

Oh great, she also loves gossip. How perfect is that... he thought sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:01 pm

"Yah, she is another Slytherin girl. Rather annoying if you asked me. But I think I could have some fun with her."
"Oh and Freddie, a player, he actually gets some? WOW you hogwarts girls have some low standards... Well minus this cutie right here" Said Shina nodding to Stinnikus.

Shina looked back at Valora and noticed a small glare.

"Ah, but of course he must already be taken. You two a permanent thing?"

Shina looked back and forth between the two waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:12 pm

"Oh and Freddie, a player, he actually gets some? WOW you hogwarts girls have some low standards... Well minus this cutie right here" Said Shina nodding to Stinnikus.
Valora felt heated. That was almost an insult, Stinnikus was far more than cute. Valora sat up a bit straighter, making her height tower over Shina even more.
"Well, Freddie tries. Some fall for the whole image he has made for himself."
Valora looked over at Stinnikus, he seemed a bit annoyed with Shina and that made her happy.
"Ah, but of course he must already be taken. You two a permanent thing?" Shina asked, referring back to Stinnikus and Valora.
She looked up at Stinnikus, who didn't seem to be paying much attention. Had he heard? Valora was unsure of what to say. Sure they were going to the ball together, but that didn't really make them permanent, did it? She looked at Stin, waiting for him to answer Shina.
I hope he heard her. I don't want to blurt out the wrong answer and look like a complete fool...
"Well..." Valora started to say, still staring at Stin.

Last edited by omgits_aubrey on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 pm

"Yes" said Stin not bothering to look at Shina. "We are, now could you excuse us. You disturbed out conversation. Maybe Freddie would like to talk with you more. But I don't, please leave."

Stin still did not bother to give Shina a glance. Instead he continued to look at Valora noticing her face getting tomato red again.

I don't think that one is from a heater He thought.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 pm

"We are, now could you excuse us. You disturbed out conversation. Maybe Freddie would like to talk with you more. But I don't, please leave." replied Stin cutting valora off.

OMG thought Shina. I can't believe I was just rejected. I mean Me, Shina, me...

Shina decided she no longer was interested in Stin. He may be good looking but he has an ugly inside.

"Well it was nice meeting You Valora, maybe one day we can chat in the common rooms since your boyfriend does not like me" said Shina with another glare at Stin.

Shina took up, grabbed the last of the grapes and stormed off.

Maybe he just does not like how I look... But I can change that. We shall see. She thought as walking away.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

"Yes" said Stin not bothering to look at Shina. "We are, now could you excuse us. You disturbed out conversation. Maybe Freddie would like to talk with you more. But I don't, please leave."

Valora looked at Stin in shock, her becoming suddenly warm. Had he really just said they were an actual...thing? Then Valora focused her attention back onto Shina. Though she couldn't tell what she was feeling, she assumed Shina was furious. Valora giggled to herself a bit.
That will make for an interesting evening in the commonroom...
Valora thought to herself what Shina would say to her later on, but honestly didn't care. She looked back over to Stin, who was still staring at her with his gorgeous blue eyes.
"Thanks for getting rid of her, Stin. She smelled kind of funny, to be honest. I was having a hard time eating." Valora said, trying to steer the conversation away from her cherry red face. She lifted her hand and placed it under her chin, fingers touching her cheek.
Damn, still warm...
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:38 pm

"Any time V. If anyone ever bothers you just let me know. I will make sure they rue it."

Suddenly Stinnikus' Defense against the dark arts teacher came up behind him.
"You were not in class today Stinnikus" the teacher said.

"Yah, I am fully aware of that, thanks though. I doubt I would have grasped that concept without your help" he said as he looked around to his teacher.

"You should know by now teach that I am better then you at DADA. So get over it, I plan to take your job next year anyways. Now excuse me but I have a conversation to get back to."

Stin turned back around to Valora.

"So many distractions. But anyways...." Stin suddenly lost all his confidence he had a moment ago. "Are we a thing?"

The teacher still stood behind Stin looking aghast but Stin ignored him.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 pm

"Any time V. If anyone ever bothers you just let me know. I will make sure they rue it." Stin said as Valora watched the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher approach him from behind.
"You were not in class today Stinnikus" he said.

"Yah, I am fully aware of that, thanks though. I doubt I would have grasped that concept without your help." Stin said,"You should know by now teach that I am better then you at DADA. So get over it, I plan to take your job next year anyways. Now excuse me but I have a conversation to get back to."
He turned back to Valora, who had a look of shock on her face.
"So many distractions. But anyways...." Stin's voice got a bit softer, "Are we a thing?"
The teacher still stood behind Stin looking quite annoyed, but Stin didn't seem to care.
"Uhm, well gee Stin...can we talk about this elsewhere." Valora whispered, trying to be quiet so the teacher wouldn't hear. She didn't want to be shunned for this later by the DADA teacher.
Valora stood up and began to walk, motioning for Stin to follow.

They walked into the main hall, which was practically empty. Most students had classes to be in. Valora turned around before entering the Ravenclaw common room and faced Stin.
"Well, Stinnikus...I am more than shocked that you asked me to the ball, let alone you telling Shina that we were a pair. But it was a good shock, you know? Almost like a dream come true.." she looked at her feet, "What I mean to say is, I would love for you to be my, erm, a couple I mean." she looked up again, " But be sure it's what you want before you go getting my hopes up. Anyway, you should be going, Drew is still back at the lake I'm sure." Valora giggled to herself, "I'll catch you later in the common rooms? You know where to find me. Thinks things over, about us I mean..." then stood on her tip-toes and placed a small kiss on Stin's forhead. Valora turned and walked away, feeling slighty lightheaded and with pink cheeks.
Today, was definetly a good day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.   The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall; chatting at Ravenclaw table.
Page 1 of 1