Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:13 am

Alice slowly made her way into the Great Hall. Posters were plastered all over the walls advertising the upcoming Fools Day Ball.
"Ugh!" she muttered to herself. "The Fools Day Ball is only a few weeks from now, and no one's asked me yet."
She sat down at the Hufflepuff table and let out a loud sigh. It was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:47 am

Icarus’s stomach grumbled.

If he could speak stomach, Icarus was sure that he’ll hear it say “I need food. I need food. I need food. Are you deaf? I NEED FOOD!” Yes, in case you readers haven’t understood yet. Poor Icky’s hungry. But, hey, good thing that it was lunch time. So, he could have a good long meal and finally shut his stomach up.

*Grumble*.

Yeah, he got to shut this thing up. So, with that, young Icky Craft entered the Great Hall, head held high as he walked over to the Slytherin table. He could see tons of posters plastered against the walls. A waste of wall space, he thought. Icky wasn’t the dancing type and, although most sixth year boys were dying for the ball, he wasn’t. Odd? Maybe. But, hey, that’s Icarus. Odd as a Cyclops fly. Though he did have a good reason for this odd thing of his. He just wasn't prepared to share it and would kill his puppeteer (moi) if she ever told anyone.

He was walking up to the end of the table when…boom! He saw some food he liked. He never really even knew what the heck it was. It looked a lot like a marshmallow and all he knew was that it tasted good and, hey, that was all that mattered, no? So, taking it, he threw it in his mouth and began chewing. While doing that, he was making his way to an empty seat when…

BANG.

Someone ran right into him. Shocked and moved by the force, Icarus fell and so did his yummy food. It jumped right out of his mouth and fell ontop a Hufflepuff girl he recognized as Alice.

Oops.

Getting up from where he’d fallen, Icky stood there, shocked at first. But, then laughter took control of him.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:29 am

A girl with light brown hair started running down the corridor with her bag over her shoulder and a little cat meowing and following her. Jamie smiled, not watching where she was going, she tripped over her robes and goes flying forwards landing on her back, "Ow" she said rubbing the back of her head as mew came walking to Jamie. Jamie laughed as she got up off the ground hearing a couple 3rd year students laughing as they walked past. Jamie just grinned as she brushed of some of the dirt on her robes and picking up the mewing mew. She scratched mew behind the ears and mew was purring as she continued walking, and trying not run again. She didn't want to go flying again like she did a moment ago. But yet again didn't see where she was going and tripped but fell backwards. "Ugh" she said starting to get annoyed by tripping twice in the same day. Really annoyed as she put Mew in her school bag she lifted her robes a little so she wouldn't trip again, she continued on to the great hall. When she finally arrived at the great hall she dropped the robes taking mew out of her bag and sighed in relief. "I hope things don't get any worse than what happened moments ago she thought as she sat there looking in to space and not paying attention to whats going around her and mew playing with her finger. But she doesn't notice that mew ran off. She looked around saying "Mew where are you?" she said standing up looking under one of the table. And see's that mew was on top of the hufflepuff table Mewing while a couple of 5th years were watching it. Jamie ran up to them saying "Sorry about my cat" as she picked up mew off the table whom was now purring. As she got back to the ravenclaw table the girls looked sad and started chatting amongst them selves. Jamie stared down at mew saying "what am I gonna do with you Mew?". Mew was purring with delight. Jamie grinned "You must be happy with what just happend aren't you?" she said scratching mew behind the ears. "I'm keeping you in my sight.This time so you don't run off again." she sighed as she took a bite out of a piece of toast and feeding Mew."Hmmm" she said as she was playing with mew who was trying to get her finger. "Could things get any worse? First I went flying twice in one day and then mew ran off again" She was really deep in thought trying to keep mew in her sight still.'' Mew meowed as Jamie gave mew another piece of toast which made mew really happy.Jamie stretched her arms out in front of her and yawned / trying to stay awake."I knew I should of stayed in bed a little longer" she said with a laugh. She sat there with a piece of string in her hand watching mew trying to get at it.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:03 am

"Gross!" yelled a stunned Alice.
She quickly pulled out her wand and muttered a spell to clean up the mess.
"Stop laughing and why don't you watch where you're going you filthy-," she stopped mid-sentence when she looked at who she was yelling at.
It was Icarus Craft. As her brown eyes met his blue ones, she said, "Sorry, it was my fault for bumping into you."

(out of CHEESE!: Sorry for the shortness of my posts. XD I'm new to this whole RP thing.)
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:22 am

[OOC: tis alright...and sorry for me late post. Wasn't sure what to write.]

Icarus blinked, surprised at her reaction.

He’d expected the first part. You know, the screaming. The “why don’t you watch where you’re going”. Icky was the type who enjoyed getting people angry. Why? It’s complicated. Has to do with a certain long and hurtful history he constantly tries not to think about. Anyways, the point being that he was shocked and disappointed.

Plus, he missed the yummy…marshmallowy stuff.

“Yeah. It was,” he agreed. He was trying to be a pain. Why? Because that’s just the kind of an oddball he is. A pain. And he likes it. What he dislikes is being nice. YUCK! Plus, when you’re nice, you also get hurt. A lesson he learned the hard way and he never want it to happen again. Icarus smiled as he tried to stop thinking about the past. “But,” he continued, “I’m nice enough to accept the apology. As long as it doesn’t happen again.”

It was then when a cat had leaped onto the Hufflepuff table. A Ravenclaw girl ran after it and grabbed it, apologizing as she did so. Icarus laughed, “Can‘t control your cat?” He asked with a raised eyebrow, “Looks like you both shouldn’t be in Ravenclaw. I mean, isn’t for smart people only?” Yup, Icarus was in a teasing mood. Didn’t happen too often. Usually, he was just plain rude.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:17 am

Jamie grinned at Icarus. "Maybe you should worry about that instead she said" pointing over to the food he was planning to eat. In her pocket she waved her wand so nobody could see she muttered "Avis" a bunch of birds came soaring out of her wand and started pecking at the food at the slytherin table.

((Thats all i can think of lol! ))
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:16 am

Alice, who was now standing next to Jamie, watching as the birds ate what food was left. She giggled loudly, and soon the whole Hufflepuff table was laughing as well.
Maybe this day would not be so bad after all she thought.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:30 am

Jamie couldn't help but laugh, as the slytherins tried to get the birds off the food, which actually didn't really help at all. She stowed her wand deep into her pocket making sure no one saw it was her who did it. Petting mew's head whom was purring with a little delight, eying the birds. Waiting to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Icarus looked at the Slytherins running about like a bunch of nutcases and, well, what would any human being with a brain do in this situation? Obvious: laugh. So, Icarus did. He didn’t care if it was the Slytherin’s table. He wasn’t one of those proud Slytherins who got offended every time someone made them look bad. In fact, he found it stupid. To him, other Slytherins, Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws were all equal. Equally bellow him.

After his laugh attack was over, however, he decided to have a little fun himself. Taking a deep breath, he pointed at Jamie and screamed, “She did it. I saw her myself. She sent a flock of birds to the Slytherin table.” He shook his head sadly, “And to think I thought we could be friends. But looks like you’re not nice enough.” He made a hurtful face, grinning inside.

A professor walked up to Jamie. Looking at her in the eye, he asked “is this true?”

Icarus rolled his eyes. Great. Now the girl’s probably going to lie.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:15 am

Jamie gaped at Icaris and sighed, and looked at the proffessor. And said, "Yes sir its true" looking down at her feet, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:55 am

Icarus grinned.

The professor blinked in surprise. “Really?” He asked, “then how come nobody else saw you?” He glared at Icarus, knowing how many times he’d lied just to get someone else in trouble. In Icky’s defence, he had told some truths before and, hey, lying was fun. Especially after it got people in trouble. He almost grinned inside just thinking about it.

But, answered the question instead.

“Well, I didn’t really . But, based on what she said, what happened after and then the direction the birds were coming from, I suspected that-”

“Suspected? Alright, I don’t need to hear anymore. How many times have I told you not to lie, Mr. Craft?”

WHAT?

“I wasn’t. Plus, she confessed.” Icarus pointed at Jamie. His whole “I know she did it” attitude had worked. Until now, anyways.

[OOC: Once again, sorry for the badness of me posts throughout this RP…xDD]
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:28 am

Alice quickly said goodbye to Jamie, glared at Icarus, and then walked back to her own table where she was greeted by some Hufflepuff girls. They were all talking about who they were going to the Fools Ball with. Alice groaned and decided to just go back to the Hufflepuff dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:07 am

Jamie wave good bye to Alice as she left. Jamie continued staring at her feet. As the proffessor, started asking questions. She had no idea what to say at the moment. It felt really awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 1 of 1