Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Buffet corner

Go down 
+3
bloomingviolets
xaee24smcx
Pastels
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pastels

Pastels

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:35 am

The music could be heard from the other side of the school. Why, people could probably dance by the lake if they wanted to. Not that anyone did. Everyone were in the dance floor, probably mostly for the humongous buffet than the crowded room. That was the entire reason Icky was going, anyways. The buffet was told to have more food than what the great hall ever carried and that was something Icky had to see.

With that, he entered the crowded room that was, well, crowded. And that was the first thing he saw. Millions of people were walking this way and that, dancing or just talking. Some pushed him around as he tried to make his way through. “Hey, watch where you’re going,” he called after them, more calm than forcefully. He walked on after that, himself pushing at people until he was on the other side of the room. Then, guess what he saw?

THE BUFFET!!!

Smiling, he ran up to it, glaring at all the food it carried. Grabbing some sweets from the dessert corner, he plopped them into his mouth and chewed. Yum! He immediately grabbed a handful more, throwing them into his mouth one after the other. Oh, how he loved the fools ball!
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:09 am

The group began to walk over to the buffet table to get a drink.
The girls were ahead of them, so Freddie took his chance.

"So who is the hot Ravenclaw?" He muttered nodding towards Leonora but making sure they couldn't hear.
He was pretty sure she was younger than him.
He'd never seen her in any of his lessons.
Surely one of them would know her.

ooc; AH! Sorry I forgot she was ravenclaw.

Last edited by xaee24smcx on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:12 am

"Leonara, is the Ravenclaw common room nice?" Alice asked. The Hufflepuff common room was okay, but it was really kind of lonely because the other Hufflepuff girls didn't talk to her much, and some even spread rumors about her.
She looked back and saw Freddie talking to Caleb.

She sighed. This ball was fun, but she was still worried about the prank. She needed to meet up with Preston, Icky, and Cassie somehow.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:19 am

"Oh yeah, the Ravenclaw common room is lovely. You'd think that because it's in a tower, it would be narrow, but it's not. It's so... home-y, you know? Mind you, most of my fellow Ravens have added their own... ahem... personal touches."

---

"That's Leonora - Leo, for short. She's lovely, but very quiet. and yeah, pretty damn hot too. I sometimes wonder if she's, y'know, off in another world of her own or something."
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:25 am

Alice laughed softly. "Our common room is nice, but I don't have many people to talk too. All the girls think I'm weird or kind of out there. Many of them spread rumors about me, but I try my best to ignore them. I'm just awaiting the summer holidays so I can visit my parents. Maybe you could come over. We'd have lots of fun." Alice smiled. She had never really had a friend over, or she had never really had a true friend. This year was different though. She met lots of neat people.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:27 am

"They do? Oh Alice, that's awful!"

[ooc: sorry, lame short post. Have to go. Please, please, catch me up later xD]
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:29 am

Quiet?
Ahh, there had to be something.
Freddie didn't really go for the quiet types.
"What year is she? It's funny I haven't seen her in any of my lessons" he chuckled.
He glanced up to see a familiar face in the corner.
Great. Icky Vs Alice - round two.
Freddie glanced around, Ady was dancing with Royce so
she wasn't going to spring to the rescue anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:33 am

Alice saw Icky stuffing his face with food. What a pig, she thought. She decided not to say anything though. This night was going well, and she didn't want an idiot like him to ruin it for her.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:43 am

Jacob walked into the great hall just in time to see Iccarus stuffing his face with all the food he can eat. Jake couldn't help but laugh at this. Now he wished he had his camra with him to take pics. "Iccarus, What are you doing?" jake asked trying to not laugh.

The Buffet corner 05

((this is the picture i was planning to use-pokes bottom pic-))

The Buffet corner 5
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:52 am

Leonora looked at the boy over by Icarus. She didn't know his name but wow. Damn, he was gorgeous. Giggling to herself, Leo poured her punch into a glass and sipped it. Mm, tasty...
---
Caleb laughed.
"Well, for a quiet chick she's nice. I don't think she's quiet, as such, I reckon she's just shy. But hey, I don't know her well. I'm only guessing.

---
[ooc: catch-up yay!]
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:56 am

Alice poured herself a glass of punch. She spotted Adelina and Royce on the dance floor. They looked so cute together. Lottie, Shina, and Felicity were talking. Everyone was doing something. This is probably the best event of the year, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:00 am

1.…2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9

One by one, Icky gobbled down the delicious sweets. He was going to eat the tenth too, but Jacob interrupted him.“Icarus,” he called, “What are you doing?" Icky looked away from the buffet table to see him, laughing. He swallowed the ninth piece of sweets and smiled. “Having fun,” he answered, “The buffet is the best part of the fools ball. Imagine stuffing your face then resting on the floating couches.” He grinned, “Awesome.” He scooped up a piece of chocolate and ate it whole.

“What are you doing?” He grinned teasingly. Obviously, based on his surprised question and the fact that he didn‘t have much taste, Jacob wasn’t one to like buffets. So, what was he doing by the buffet? There could really be one explanation for it. “Don’t have a date, huh?” Icarus laughed mockingly, “Not surprising, really.” He sliced a piece of cake and threw it on a plate. Grabbing a fork, he began to eat the thing, licking his lips at the taste before adding, “Bet you can’t get a date even with the most desperate girl.”

He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:58 am

"what about you? Don't you have a date" he said laughing "or is it the Buffet table?" and "I'm not that type of guy. I'm only here to hang out. And i'm guessing your here for all the food. You can eat." he said to iccarus, picking up a piece of chocalate and popping it into his mouth. Jake looked around to see whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:33 am

[OOC: Eeek...sorry. Didn't see Jake say he was here to hang out for a while there...xDD. Changed me post]

Icarus laughed. “Duh,” he said, “You can never be that kind of a guy. Even if you tried.” He rolled his eyes when Jacob said something about his date being the buffet. “Sure, if that’s how you want to look at it, laugh yourself crazy,” he shrugged, “I just didn’t want a date. If I did, I could have easily gotten one. Unlike you .” He took more bites of his cake, loving the taste. It was ice-cream: his favourite. Ice-cream cake just had that sweet taste he loved. Plus, it didn’t make you thirsty like some other flavours did.

"But at least I actually have a real reason to be here," he added with his mouth full. 'Hanging out' wasn't the best reason there ever was. Not compared to eating, anyways. I mean, you could hang out anytime in school. But the Fools ball buffet only comes once in a lifetime. So, Icky was going to try everything. Even those that had the potential to make him throw-up.

He finished off his cake, scanning an eye at the buffet table for more tasty sweets
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:19 am

"wow iccarus, you've haven't changed at all." he said, as he stopped laughing. "So what are you planning to do right after you deplete all the food" picking up a chocalate frog and popping it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:25 am

Freddie was thinking about what Caleb had said about Leonora.
He sighed as her heard someone else begin an argument with Icky.
As Adelina constantly reminded Freddie, Icky likes arguments.
He was the master of them.
Therefore there was little point of arguing with him, as he usually won.
Freddie chuckled, picked up a liquorice wand and turned to face the newcomer.
Who was he and why had they never met?
Freddie didn't particularly like him.
No idea why, just a...feeling.
He scolwed slightly.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:30 am

Renae sauntered over to the buffet table. She had missed lunch due to the fact that she had completley forgotten about it, and hadn't had anything since breakfast.

She was starving.

As she reached for a Caldroun (spch) Cake, she noticed a few other students chatting. She didn't recognize many of them, just Icky (her partner from Herbology) and Alice.

She gave a small wave at Alice and moved over to talk to her. "Hey Alice! How's the ball so far for you?" she asked her.

The Buffet corner The%20Next%20Best%20Dress%20Designer
^
Her dress. ;o
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:37 am

"Hello Renae!" Alice exclaimed. "Oh, I think the ball is lovely! Your dress is gorgeous by the way. Where's Mark? Isn't he your date to the ball?"
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:41 am

"Me too! Everything is so unbeleivable." she said, smiling. "And thanks, I love yours too!" she told her, taking in the striking blue gown. "Suits you very well. And no, he's not my date. We take dance lessons during the summer together, and he wants someone who knows how to dance well to amazing everyone with." she informed her friend, laughing a little bit at the whole idea.

Ooc;; Incase anyone was wondering by the way, I'm using two of my own characters for the same dance because if I was doing it with someone else, they'd have no idea what I was talking about. xDD
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:46 am

"Thank you!" she said. "That's cool. I was taught to dance when I was young, I'd practice with my brother. He graduated Hogwarts. He works in the Ministry now."
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:50 am

"That's pretty cool. What does he work as?" Renae asked her. She didn't know any people in the Ministry, and those she did, she hadn't particularily liked.

She reached for another Caludron Cake, glad that she didn't have to worry about her figure. She'd never been one to care for that sort of stuff, and it had never seemed to affect her.

Last edited by karabear on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:51 am

Leonora was just standing around now, eating and drinking, wallowing in the sounds of her friends having fun. Dancers span around quickly, and watching them made Leo feel a little dizzy. It was a nice kind of dizzy. A kind of dizzy that reminded you that you were in good company. A happy kind of dizzy. She smiled. Oh, how she wanted to dance.
---
Caleb laughed.
All the standing around, sipping juice and eating quickly began to grate on Caleb. He was bored. He wanted to stick around for Alice's sake, but it was slightly annoying. Was he being a bad date, by thinking that way? Stuffing a small sandwich into his dry mouth, he banished the thought.

---
Desperation. That's what it was. Aurelius had reached the point of desperation. He wanted to dance with someone, and quick. What was the point in putting some extra time in to perfect your footwork, if you didn't have a chance to dance? Still, no one seemed available, and he didn't wanna piss anyone off by dancing with their date. Confliction, thy name is dancing.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:55 am

Alice looked around. Caleb looked unhappy. She walked over and said,"Caleb, if you're getting bored, you don't have to stick around. Even I'm getting kind of bored. If you'd like we can go outside."
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:57 am

'Damn... how'd she know?' he thought. Immediately he cleared his expression, trying to betray the boredom he felt.
"Yeah, let's go outside. The fresh air and a walk would be nice."
He said, lacing his fingers through Alice's. Alice's hands were so soft. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:58 am

ooc: I'll make a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Buffet corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buffet corner   The Buffet corner Empty

Back to top Go down

The Buffet corner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Fools Ball-
Jump to: