Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icarus Craft

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastels

Pastels

Icarus Craft Empty
PostSubject: Icarus Craft   Icarus Craft EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:37 am

Icarus Craft Sep10

Name: Icarus Craft

Blood: It’s unknown what his real family’s is. But, he’s quite certain that he’s not muggleborn. After all, he wouldn’t have been in Slytherin if he was. Would he?

House: Slytherin.

History: Icarus’s parents decided to abandon him when he was only six and he was taken to foster care. At first, he was a polite boy who got really close with his foster family. He found himself as besties with his six and five year-old foster siblings, playing all day with their big bouncy ball. They shared many laughs and screams. He had his first real Christmas, Halloween and even birthday with them. In muggle kindergarten, he was also quite popular, had friends and an all-in-all great life. Except he was forced to leave them all one day. He had to switch families. This was too hard on the seven year old and he didn’t think he could endure another goodbye. With time, he turned naughty, mean and his new hobby became angering others. He switches foster families more often now. But, it doesn’t mater. As long as he doesn’t make friends with anybody, he’s alright. Plus, annoying people is quite fun.

Appearance: His clothing changes based on how wealthy his current foster family is. But, he mostly has messy black hair he doesn’t bother to wash much or brush for that mater. He also has two light blue eyes on a long face that appears to always carry around a smile.

Personality: Like what it was hinted in his history, Icarus appears to be a heartless soul. He spies, backstabs and bullies people. Anything mean, he does. But, deep down, he’s still the polite, kind hearted and very sensitive boy he once was. He still finds himself feeling guilty now and then. He just hides that side of him under many coatings of hate. Sure, now that he’s going to Hogwarts, he doesn’t have to be afraid of changing schools. But, he has watched many friends leaving others. He’d seen them breaking up, getting into fights and even betraying each other. Plus, look at all the hard work it takes to make and keep friends. It’s not worth it. Not only that, but bullying people is great fun to him. Way more fun than playing kiddie games.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Icarus Craft Empty
PostSubject: Oooh Icarus.   Icarus Craft EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Icarus sounds like somebody that Valora will be into later on. I wonder if they will get involved...hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
swingvote

swingvote

Icarus Craft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icarus Craft   Icarus Craft EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:36 am

Oooh, sounds like someone I would be interested in. CUTE TOO! I love you
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

Icarus Craft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icarus Craft   Icarus Craft EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:12 am

By the way, where did you get this pic? Is he an actor? Model?
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Icarus Craft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icarus Craft   Icarus Craft EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:29 pm

I actually have no idea....xDD. I found the picture a long time ago on a site that now doesn't exist...so, yeah...can't figure out who he is....I think he's an actor, though. Oh, and in case you're wondering, I found the picture long ago because I've RPed the character of Icky (with a different name) long ago...just brought him back, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Linds

Linds

Icarus Craft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icarus Craft   Icarus Craft EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 am

I just spent 20 flippin minutes hyperventilating over how flippin CUTEEEE this guy is.

Hooooooollly crap.
Back to top Go down
misslou__x

misslou__x

Icarus Craft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icarus Craft   Icarus Craft EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:57 am

"Some say you're a troubled boy, just because you like to destroy all the things that bring the idiots joy.
Well what's wrong with a little destruction?"

Franz Ferdinand- The Fallen.
I thought it fit your character perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Icarus Craft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icarus Craft   Icarus Craft Empty

Back to top Go down

Icarus Craft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: