Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food Fight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pastels

Pastels

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:18 am

Icarus looked up at his watch. It was lunch time. Perfect! He licked his lips, hungry and craving for the taste of food. He wondered if they had those marshmallowy stuff today. Although he had no idea what they were, they were still might delicious. Why did it mater the substance? As long as it was good, he was more than ok in eating it. Even if it was some sort of a disgusting bug. Though he much rather it not be.

Icky found himself almost squished between about a thousand more students rushing in to eat. What’s wrong with them all? If he didn’t know any better, he would think that they hadn’t eaten in a month or something. He pushed at anyone trying to squish him and get in his way, finally ending up inside the Great Hall. Immediately, he made his way to the Slytherin table, seating down and waiting impatiently for the food to appear.

Come on. A six year Slytherin dying of hunger over here.

----Ten minutes later----

Ten minutes?
Ten minutes?
Ten minutes?

I felt more like an hour to Icky. But, everyone were finally in their seats with the food there. After rubbing his hands together hungrily, Icky dug in. He was so busy eating, he didn’t notice the quarrel occurring right around him until it went a little too far. And by ‘too far’, I mean a food fight. The next thing Icky knew, the entire Great Hall was throwing food at each other.

Childish, much?

Though food fight is quite a childish thing, it doesn’t mean it’s not fun.

-BANG-

Icky was hit by some sort of a pie. Blueberry? Yup. Blueberry. Rubbing the pie off his face so he could see, Icarus threw a plate of spaghetti randomly.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:28 am

((I have no idea what order the tables go in, so I will pretend Ravenclaw's table is next to Slytherin's))

Cassie was peacefully eating lunch when she found spaghetti in her hair. She turned, and sure enough... Blasted Slytherins.

Especially Icarus. He probably started it. She grumbled, picked up the first thing she could find, and threw. Unfortunately for him, that thing was a frightened cat. It plopped satisfactorily into Icky's lap.

Making her way under the table to avoid further contact with food, she gathered up her owl and tried to complete her letter. Before she knew it, some of the spaghetti had slipped out of her hair and had stained the parchment. Great. That was her last piece.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 am

He watched as the spaghetti landed right onto Cassie. He smiled until he saw her throw a cat.

A cat?
A cat?
A cat?
A CAAAAAT????

What was up with this place and dumb cats? There should be a rule against them here seeing as it’s almost like they’re ruling this place. Plus, just when he thought he met the most annoying one yet, one plops right onto his lap. That’s not when it ends either. Apparently, the cats has a real liking for scratching. Why does he know? Because that’s what it did. Immediately after it landed on him, it started scratching him furiously.

“What the…stop that. Stop that.”

Thankfully, the dumb cat did, leaping off him.

Annoyed, Icarus took a glass of juice. Throwing it as far as he could, he watched it splash right onto Cassie’s head.

Bulls-eye.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:52 am

Cassie swore loud enough for basically every teacher in Hogwarts to hear, but she didn't care. Because that jerk had sent juice splashing on her back.
She moaned at the state of her parchment. Great. Now she'd have to sink lower and ask someone for some. There was a magic spell to get the stuff off, but she couldn't remember it, and anyway, Icky was more important right now than some dumb piece of paper.

"Look," she spluttered to him as she attempted to dry herself off. "I didn't know that was a cat. Now will you please stop pouring juice on me??"

She took that as a no as another glass found its way onto her head.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:05 am

Alice walked into the Great Hall only to find that there it was in a huge uproar. There was a food fight going on. She looked over at the Slytherin table and found Icarus throwing glasses of juice at a poor Ravenclaw. She figured he was behind all of this. She picked up the tray of untouched Cockroach Clusters at the Hufflepuff Table and threw it at him. It him and the sticky stuff was all over him.
She giggled hysterically. Alice only wished she had a camera with her.

ooc: Y'know how Icky hates Alice? How's it gonna work if her and Cassie are part of the Pranksters? Is it gonna be like a love/hate relationship? Are they like their friends and they pull pranks together, but they also dislike each other?

Last edited by bloomingviolets on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 am

Jamie walked into the great hall with a food fight going on. She covered her head and ducked as food flew across her head. She ran to the ravenclaw making sure not to get hit by any food. She made it in time to see Icarus get hit with a cockroach clusters. She laughed saying to her self that whoever threw that had a good throw.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:12 am

"Hey Jamie!" Alice called over two tables. "Come join the fun!"

ooc: Arghh. I have to go now. Bye everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 am

"Hey Alice!" she yelled back. Jamie picked up one of the pies and looked for Icarus, She aimed and threw it as hard as she could hitting him straight in the face. She couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 am

"Thank you, Alice," she muttered under her breath, more to her than to Alice. She walked over to Jamie and, stupidly enough, asked for some parchment.

She really was sinking low. Who asked for parchment? Dweebs, that's who.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:19 am

"Yeah sure" she said ducking her head to get out of the crossfire of food, She dug into her school bag, taking out a scroll of parchment and handing it to Cassie. "here"
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:22 am

Icky laughed.

There he was, minding his own business throwing juice at Cassie and laughing, when BANG!!! Someone threw some cockroach clusters on him. What the? They were sticky sweets that stuck on him, forcing him to pull hard to get them off. It hurt too, when he did. Ouch. Seeing as he was busy getting them off himself, he forgot all about Cassie. After the last one was finally off him-

BANG.

Someone turned off the lights. Or, rather, threw pie right into his face. Would people give him a break? Icky rubbed the dumb pie off him, finally being able to see. He saw Jamie laughing. Obviously it could have meant anything. But, still, hitting her got to be fun.

With that thought crossing his mind, he grabbed another fist full of spaghetti and threw it. Except, instead of hitting Jamie, it hit the parchment that she was handing Cassie.

Still, Icarus laughed.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 am

"Spaghetti? Is that the best you can do Icarus?" Alice laughed as she grabbed yet another plate of Cockroach Clusters and hurled them in his direction. "Bullseye."
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:29 am

Cassie mumbled a thank you, carefully removed it from her hands, and then tripped, sending it all sprawling across the floor, along with fresh spaghetti.

...so maybe it wasn't the greatest idea to get new parchment during a food fight.

She'd never admit it, but she couldn't afford any more. Unless she wanted to go without anything else for the whole year.

'Sides. She needed that money for a dress--she'd never even touched one, and this unexpected turn of events forced her to determine that she needed one.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:32 am

Jamie swore under her breath whispering to Cassie "I will give you the parchment back at the common room or do you need it now?" as she picked up 2 pies aiming them again hitting Icarus again in the face. One of the missed hitting the person next to him.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 am

She flushed from embarrassment. Come on, Cassie. No one's stupid enough to ask for parchment in the middle of a food fight.

Her pride was mushing together with the necessity for paper.

"Umm..." she stalled, unsure of what to stay. She covered it up with throwing treacle tart at some random Hufflepuff.

((Wow. My writing is seriously sucking. x( Sorry 'bout that.))
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:43 am

A plate-full of cockroach clusters.
Two pies.

They all came rushing on him, almost at once. This time, however, he’d seen who threw them both. Wiping the pies off him, he laughed. “Nope,” he answered Alice, “But apparently cockroach clusters are the best thing you can do. And pies are the best thing your little friend can do.” He glared at Jamie.

Then a smile curved across his face.

“And apparently someone is desperate for a little paper. Can’t get your own, Cassie?” He raised an eyebrow, laughing mockingly.

{OOC: Same }
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:46 am

"Nice throw" Jamie said to Cassie. Jamie ducked as more food, went passed her head. diving under the table to wait for everything to be over. She popped her head up again grabbing a plate of Treacle tarts and threw them as hard as she could. Some hit the people around him but most hit him in the head. She tried not to laugh and ducked again.

((its okay.)) Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 am

She spluttered, turning red. He's only a stupid Slytherin. You can take him.

"So what?" she challenged. "I need paper. Don't we all?" She rolled her eyes. She'd never had much money to start with. Well, she could always try to multiply the galleons she still had. Until she remembered that doing that would alert the ministry. Drat.

"If you're so smart, why don't you go and get me some paper?"

She had another cat in her hands.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:53 am

"Get him Bean," Alice whispered to her cat. Bean ran all the way to the Slytherin table unseen, and she started attacking Icarus. She bit him multiple times and her scratches probably left scars. Alice cracked up.

"Hey Cassie, if you need more parchment, just come see me during free period. I have a lot and I don't think I'll need all of it to get through the year."

Last edited by bloomingviolets on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 am

ooc:

Alice cracked up.
---
Evil Alice. I always knew she had a dark side. (:
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:55 am

ooc: Of course, don't we all. We can't all be sweet little school girls.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:56 am

"Er, uh... thanks."

Ha. Like she'd ever set foot near a Hufflepuff.

...wait a minute... Liam was a Hufflepuff... She pondered this new development.

"When's your free period? Mine's next hour."

She neatly dodged a leg of chicken.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 am

((I feel special. Apparently I've posted the most.))
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 am

Jamie poked her head up every now and than to throw something mostly at Icarus((XD)) just to piss him off. or just to grab something to eat before someone threw it.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:12 am

“Well, actually,” he argued, “Nope. I think more than ninety percent of this school has paper.” He grinned. “But, if you really need some, I’m sure most wouldn’t mind donating to help a needy classmate.” He nodded towards Jamie. “That’s just one example.” He was about to shout out more insults when he heard a screech from behind him.

What the…

Icky turned around in order to face a furious cat. Bean? It looked like Bean. Except the Bean he’d seen was much less angry. But, he didn’t have much time to think. With one leap, the cat landed right onto his face, scratching his ears. He was about to say “get off” when he remembered that the cat was on his face. No way is he going to speak.

This was it . No more Mr. Nice guy.

With one wave of his wand, Icky stunned the cat, getting it off him.

BANG....

Apparently, someone had decided it the right time to start throwing things at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Food Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Food Fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: School Grounds-
Jump to: