Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlery. Owls everywere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angostin

angostin

Owlery. Owls everywere Empty
PostSubject: Owlery. Owls everywere   Owlery. Owls everywere EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Stinnikus and Valora enter the Owlery.

"Mal~! get down here" said stin.

A very large great horned owl came flying down from the above rafters.

"hoot" said Mal as he landed on Stins shoulder.

"Now Mal, this is Valora, she wanted to come meet you, now what do you think of that?"

Mal gave Val a piercing look then tilted his head.

"HOOT~!" replied Mal as he took off and headed for Val.

"That means he likes you Valora. Hold out your arm."
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Owlery   Owlery. Owls everywere EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Valora held out her arm and chuckled. Surprisingly, Mal's claws tickled rather than scratched.
"Well, Mal, you are very handsome indeed. You must take after your dad here." She looked at Mal and nodded her head towards Stin. He gave a small hoot and she giggled. Valora lifted her hand and stroked Mal's back.
Oh Mal, please don't nip at me.
He seemed to enjoy it enough, but never could tell with owls, or at least, Valora couldn't. She looked at Stin searching his eyes for a response. He would know if the owl was going to nip, wouldn't he?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Owlery. Owls everywere   Owlery. Owls everywere EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:32 pm

"Well would you look at that" Said Stin. "I have never seen Mal take to a person like this before. He normally only lets myself and Drew touch him"

Mal just gave out small hoots of enjoyment from Valora's touch.

"Haha, hey Mal that is enough now. I have a letter I need you to deliver."

Mal lightly jumped off Val's arm and flew back to Stinnikus. Stin then tied a letter that he produced from his robe to the birds leg.

"You know were to take it." Said Stin.

and with that Mal was off.

"If you ever need to use an owl Val just ask. I am sure Mal would love to deliver it."
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Owlery   Owlery. Owls everywere EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Valora was overjoyed with the fact that Mal seemed to like her.
"Really? Thanks Stin, I have never used an owl before. I just have Cyppress, my snake. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but she isn't much use for delivering things."
Valora stood looking at Stin for awhile. How many girls would kill to be in her position...
"So, are you going to take me somewhere else amazing, Stinnikus? I don't have any classes today...are you running late for any?"
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Owlery. Owls everywere   Owlery. Owls everywere EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:44 pm

"I do have advanced charms and advance defence against the dark arts still today but I am sure I can just skip them. Most of my teachers understand when I don't bother showing up. I still have the top grades in all my classes"

Stin blushed again

God I am such an idiot. Now I sound like a nerd. though Stin.

Stin looked up at Valora

"Want to go swimming in the lake? I have not had the chance yet today, and it might cool you off. You still look a little flushed."
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Owlery. Owls everywere   Owlery. Owls everywere EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:55 pm

The lake?
Valora beamed at the idea.
"Sure! I would love too, actually. I haven't been swimming yet either, and the sun is finally out, I would love to go for a swim. But are you sure your teachers won't mind...? I don't want to get you into any trouble..."
I hope a brought a bathing suit. Did I pack one? Come on Valora, think, think, think!
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Owlery. Owls everywere   Owlery. Owls everywere EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 pm

"Oh no, my teachers will not care overly if I am there. If I have to I will just cast a spell on myself and said I was in the hospital wing."

Stin gave a small chuckle at his idea.

"Alright, lets head out to the lake then" Said Stin with a beaming smile.

I hope this won't be planting the wrong idea in her head

"Orchideous" said Stin as a bouquet of flowers appeared.

Stin handed them over.
"Now I am a bit lazy to walk down these stairs. Up for making it a slide?"

Without waiting for an answer Stin pointed it wand at the stairs.

"Glisseo" said Stin.

"Hope you don't mind slides"

Stin smirked again.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Owlery. Owls everywere   Owlery. Owls everywere EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Valora watched as Stin made flowers appear. Were those for her? Or was she simply being told to hang onto them?
She blushed at the thought.
Suddenly the stairs beneath them turned into a gigantic slide and she slid to the bottom, laughing the whole way down.
"Stin, are you going to wait for me to get my bathing suit? It will only take me a second if you don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Owlery. Owls everywere   Owlery. Owls everywere EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:15 pm

"Sure Val. I will meet you over at the lake. Is it ok if I invite Drew? "

Stin turned around pointing his wand at the stairs turning them back to normal.
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Owlery. Owls everywere   Owlery. Owls everywere EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 am

"Hey there, Aristotle. How are you doing, boy? You've missed me!" cooed Aly as her owl nipped at her fingers, something she hated but still thought cute.

"Boy do I have loads for you to send to Mum and Daddy!" and she was right. She had about three letters worth of stories to tell her parents, former Gryffindors at Hogwarts, about her experiences in the year so far. She also told then briefly of the Fool's Ball, which she might or might not be going to.

Aly stroked her owl on the head, steering clear of his sharp beak. "Here you go, buddy. Fly safe, the weather be getting stormier by the minute!" and the owl flew off.

Aly walked over the the window of the owlery slowing, and just rested against it and pondered life. She thought of Matteus and Mark, potential dates for the ball...hopefully...She thought of her studies, the weather, and whatever else came to mind before finally returning to the Ravenclaw common room after a peaceful moment of thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlery. Owls everywere   Owlery. Owls everywere Empty

Back to top Go down

Owlery. Owls everywere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: School Grounds-
Jump to: