Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eleonore Kiefer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tsuchi_no_uta

tsuchi_no_uta

Eleonore Kiefer Empty
PostSubject: Eleonore Kiefer   Eleonore Kiefer EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 am

ELEONORE KIEFER

Eleonore Kiefer Eleono11

Name: Eleonore Kiefer
Age: 16 (technically much older-hopefully this wont be a problem)
Being: Vampire
...although she is in here because in my story its more revolved around this vampire going to Hogwarts as a witch,
and it's hardly important to the roleplay that she’s a vampire.
So please forgive me for putting this here.
Secrets: She's not allowed to let other students know about her vampirism
Year: 6th
Birthday: June 17th
House: Gryffindor
Blood Type: Pureblood
Pets: Rat
Wand Type: Rosewood and Wolf Hair 8 1/2 inches
Broom: School's
Patronus: Fox
Boggart: Ocean
Animagus/Metamorphagus? Fox (not registered)
Amortentia: Blood

Likes: Blood, the smell of sweets, books, corsets, flowing skirts, money, being correct, sarcasm, libraries, forest

Dislikes: Religions, arrogance, rudeness, being purposely ignored, snobs, goodie/suck up people, rain

Family: Family died of old age, lives with her coven. Corwin Gitchtel is like her father, and Anselm Zale is like her brother, although he would like to be something other than a brother.

Appearance:
HEIGHT- 5" 4'
EYE COLOR- light blue (always contracted from being a vampire)
HAIR- Long brown/black, outgrown bangs.
SKIN TONE- VERY pale
TATTOOS/PERICINGS- none
SMILE- sweet or half smile

MY Vampire Description: No, not the twilight- lets sparkle in the sun- vampires, and not stereotypical 'FLEE IT'S THE SUN!!' either. My vampires do not get harmed from sun, garlic, crosses, stakes, ect. Nor do they sleep in coffins. They are immortal, feed on blood. Humans are preferred, but animals work too. If they don't feed regularly they start looking sick. Werewolves are the only effective way to kill vampires. To Vampires the Werewolves smell sweet and appealing. To Werewolves, vampires smell strange-- they are urged to kill them.

Personality: A bit of a hypocrite, cynical, arrogant without meaning to. Tries to be nice/sweet... fails most of the time. Very mysterious. A bit shy, and reclusive.

History: Attended Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw, as a pureblood. At age 16 she was being mischievous on Christmas break and went into the forest. This lead to meeting a vampire, and being turned. Since then she was band from Hogwarts. She was raised in a half magical coven where Corwin, Daniel, Anselm, Max, and Thackery raised her. Eventually she misses Ravenclaw and begs Corwin to let her go back to Hogwarts to finish her schooling.

Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Potion Making
Back to top Go down

Eleonore Kiefer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: