Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora) Empty
PostSubject: I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora)   I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 am

... and then we really have to go.

I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora) Leonora

Name: Lenora Marie Bonaventura
Year: 5th
Birthday: August 27th
House: Ravenclaw
Blood Type: Half-blood
Pets: A pure black, shorthaired cat named Archimedes, otherwise known as Archie. Also has a pet mouse, called Aristotle, or Tottie for short.
Wand Type: 8.3 inches, Rosewood and Unicorn Hair
Broom: Cleansweep
Patronus: Ocelot
Boggart: Spider
Animagus/Metamorphagus? Animagus, Cat.
Amortentia: Roses, chocolate, the musky smell of my mother's perfume, home-cooking, freshly cut grass, vanilla, apples

Likes: Pretty much every class, Flying, Sketching, Stargazing, Cats, Magic, Honeyduke's, Apples, Being a Ravenclaw

Dislikes: History of Magic, Slytherin's Attitude, Dogs, Isolation, People disliking me.

Family: I was born into a normal, happy family, with no secrets whatsoever... or so I thought. My mother, and father got divorced when I was 8, and it hurt. Badly. I still can't bring myself to talk about Dad. Anyway, thanks to that, I had to grow up quickly so I could help my mother with my siblings and whatnot, so she could go and get a job. That's when I found out that she is a witch - which is why Dad left, by the way - but she chose to keep leading a muggle life. I couldn't understand why, and I still can't. Being magical is the most wonderful thing ever.

I adore my family, especially my grandparents, Irving and Amelia. They are brilliant, and that's the only way to put it. I'm of Hawaiian, Italian, Hispanic and Scottish descent.

Appearance: Well, my height is pretty average. But it's good average, not oh, that girl looks so... average, you know? I'm slender (thanks Dad), and curvy (thanks Mum) which I guess is a pretty good balance for me. My hair is wavy and brown. My eyes are brown too. Yay for color co-ordination.

Personality: I don't really know how to describe my personality. I'll have my mum do it for me.

"Leonora, who is usually called Leo, Lea, or Nora, is a soft creature - well-spoken, elegant and usually keeps herself to herself. Her introvertism can sometimes be misconstrude as snobbiness, but she's actually really shy. Mostly, her refined, happy character shines through."

History: My life was pretty simple until the break-up of my parents, and that's when I had a major growth spurt. Not physically, but mentally. I had no choice. My mother needed me, I guess. I consider my Mother to be my best friend. She leans on me, I lean on her. That's just how it works. Men came and went for my mother, Sínead, and the amount of siblings grew, but that's about it.

Other: Nothing of note... except I'm a bit of a bookworm. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
Say_rawrr

Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora)   I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Too bad you don't like Slythies...*shakes head*.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora)   I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:05 am

It's not that she doesn't like Slythies, it's just their attitude. xD
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora)   I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll sing it one last time for you... (Leonora)
Page 1 of 1