Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You are a fever... (Caleb)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

You are a fever... (Caleb) Empty
PostSubject: You are a fever... (Caleb)   You are a fever... (Caleb) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:40 am

... You ain't born typical.

You are a fever... (Caleb) Caleb

Name: Caleb Hathaway
Year: 6th
Birthday: August 19th
House: Gryffindor
Blood Type: Muggleborn
Pets: 2 Owls called Chester and Percy. (breeds are tawny and laughing respectively)
Wand Type: 10.6 inches, mahogany, mane from a kelpie.
Broom: Firebolt.
Patronus: Panther
Boggart: Werewolf.
Animagus/Metamorphagus? Metamorphagus.
Amortentia: Freshly cut grass, er... sea breeze, cola, pumpkins, butterbeer and a lot of other things I can't identify.

Likes: Flying, Quidditch, Football, Music, Running, Reading, Charms, Transfiguration, Butterbeer

Dislikes: People taking the mickey out of my blood status. Seriously. I'm a muggleborn. So sue me. .-.; Other than that, I dislike Herbology, Idiocy, and my wicked stepmother. Oh yeah, and cheese.

Family: Well it's pretty much been just me and my dad (William) since as long as I can remember. Then /it/ came along. (it being my gorgeous stepmom, Theresa.) She completely corrupted whatever relationship me and my dad had. Ugh. I hate her. It makes me sick when they are all lovey-dovey and goo-goo eyes. How could my dad just forget about my real mother (Lorelai) like that? I hate her, I really do...

Appearance: Because of my abilities, it fluctuates. Mainly I keep my hair dark brown, and my eyes blue.

Personality: On the outside, I guess I'm larger than life, happy, bouncy, silly, & fun. (On the inside, I wish someone would take me seriously and I'm quite sensitive, but you don't know that...)

History: I don't like to talk about it.

Other: I have a little sister who I adore, even though she's the spawn of that devil woman. Her name is Patricia, but I call her Trixie. Oh, and Cruella's pregnant. With twins.
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org

You are a fever... (Caleb)
Page 1 of 1