Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: First day back.   First day back. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 am

Adelina wandered through the slytherin common room, practically empty.
Well that is a first.
Adelina begun the journey up the long spiral stairways to the girl's 6th year dorms.
Sixth year is going to be excellent.
She was a slytherin prefect, the first position of power. Head girl next. A smile erupted from the corner of her mouth.
It was something she'd wanted since she came to Hogwarts.
Adelina threw her things on her usual bed by the window and watched Ella stretch her paws on her pillow.

Maybe this year something might actually happen with...wait stop. This has got to stop. He's a Gryffindor.
Adelina shuddered. Still cute though..

Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:56 am

...some of the more severe schools of thought, however, require several more generations of wizards to be considered pure-blood.

Lucille looked up from the old book she held in her hands - entitled Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - to see that Adelina Avellone had entered the dorm room. She seemed to be in a good mood, and why wouldn't she be? She had just been appointed Slytherin prefect, from what Lucille heard. She felt a tinge of jealousy when she noticed the gleaming prefect badge proudly attached onto Adelina's robes.

But she knew Adelina, they had been friends since first year. Okay, so they weren't that close, but they agreed on a lot of things, like blood purity. Lucille enjoyed her company.

"Hey Adelina," she said casually, sitting up on her bed, "Congrats on becoming prefect." She paused, seeing that Adelina's mind was far away. "My inner eye senses that you are deep in thought," she added, imitating Professor Trelawney. She knew Adelina liked a Gryffindor boy, but she never told her who he was, exactly.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:42 pm

"Hey Lucille, sorry didn't see you there." Adelina muttered.
Oh crap, what am I going to say...
"Oh yeah it's this party i'm planning, you know after the Fool's Day Ball? It's driving me crazy. People who shouldn't know yet know and i'm trying to figure out how they found out." Adelina paused to consider what she had just said.
True enough she hadn't been thinking about it, but she should have.
Sure, Lullaby could have guessed that I would be throwing one, I usually host one. But to know for sure...
"I think i'm becoming predictable." Adelina sighed, slouching down on her four poster bed.

Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Lucille nodded slowly, processing the information in her mind. Adelina's parties were always fun, but people normally didn't know about them unless they were invited...stuff like that wasn't going to please the professors.

"Who found out so soon?" she asked suspiciously, gritting her teeth and hoping it wasn't that baby...Lullaby What's-Her-Name. "And, please! You're one of the most unpredictable people in Hogwarts." True enough. Adelina had a wonderful ability to keep secrets.

"Stupid Fool's Day Ball," she muttered under her breath. She was looking forward to the after-party, though - as long as the entire school didn't know about it till then.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:29 pm

"I'm not so sure if I am that predictable anymore, people seem to like me." Adelina muttered.
"It was that annoying one, Lullaby? The gryffindor girl. She tried offering me money. " She replied to the question.
Adelina had been outraged. "I mean seriously, who does she think she is?" Adelina felt a rant coming on.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:38 pm

"They do?" said Lucille, thinking of the way Adelina acted. "You're not the friendliest person, but hey...that's what we love about you!" She laughed a little, sticking her tongue out. And then she heard her name.

Lullaby Vail Emmett. How Lucille loathed that overly-lipsticked twit.

And now she was ruining other people's fun? So like her. "She offered you money?" she repeated incredulously, a look of disgust on her face. "She should keep her Knuts for someone who needs it. Like her little sister...did you hear about that? Rumors say she was in the Hospital Wing, got hexed by a Slytherin first year..." She rolled her eyes and giggled, imagining the motherly look of concern on Lullaby's spankable face.

Last edited by ehnnie25 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:49 pm

"It was that Rose girl!" Adelina laughed. "She cursed Preston straight afterwards."
Adelina remembered the babbling hex, sure it was short, but it was sweet.
Talking about sweet, Adelina grabbed her bag and poured her collection of Honeydukes products on to the bed.
"Chocolate frog?" She offered, holding one up to Lucille.
I wonder what happened to Calab?
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:53 pm

"Ah, so lil' Rose's got potential!" said Lucille happily, smirking at the scene she imagined in her head. She wished she had been there to see the fun. "Preston? That Gryffindor you like?" she teased, though she was unsure whether Adelina did like him (she probably didn't, but whatever), "What curse did she use?"

Lucille's face lit up at the sight of the sweets. Sweet. "Thanks," she said as she took a Chocolate Frog from Adelina, then took a bite with relish. Yup. That's good.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:02 pm

"The gryffindor you like." The words repeated over in her head.
"Ha, erm he's okay. Bit of a prat sometimes though. Has the whole Gryffindor to the rescue thing going on." She mumbled, hastily putting a piece of drooble's bubble gum in her mouth.
"It was the babbling hex. Short although it was. It was quite funny." She added, before blowing a bubble the size of her face.
"So have you been to Quidditch Practice yet?" Adelina asked changing the subject completely.
Adelina was a beater on the slytherin team and Lucille was a chaser, so their conversation on quidditch were usually lengthy.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Preston Owen Cardova, the knight-in-shining-armor. Ha. Lucille shrugged, she didn't talk to him much, but it was obvious Adelina did. She was about to ask more about him when Adelina asked her about Quidditch practice.

Lucille's mind did a 360 degree turn and she smiled again. She loved that sport like heck.

"Yeah, but it wasn't an official team practice," she answered, "Just flying around the field with some annoying third-year. You?" As far as she was concerned, Adelina was a great Beater on their team.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:23 pm

I haven't done any.
"No, i've bee too busy. I might go do some now actually" Adelina added, standing up and grabbing her beautiful Silver Arrow.
Adelina glanced at Lucille, "Catch you later?"
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:17 pm

"Alright," Lucille nodded casually at Adelina, swallowed the last of her Chocolate Frog, and picked up Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy from her bed. She could finish reading it in the library, or do some homework or whatever. She exited the room with the book in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First day back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back.   First day back. Empty

Back to top Go down

First day back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Slytherin Common Room-
Jump to: