Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damned hippogriffs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Damned hippogriffs. Empty
PostSubject: Damned hippogriffs.   Damned hippogriffs. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Lucille sat on her bed in the Hospital Wing, waiting impatiently for Madam Pomfrey to heal her. "Hurry up, will you?" she sneered at the nurse, who was busy tending to a broken-legged first year. Tch. It wasn't that she disliked Pomfrey, but she hated having to stay overnight in the clinic, so she wanted this to be over as fast as possible.

She stared down at her right sleeve, which was ripped and stained with blood. How she hated Care of Magical Creatures. "Damn you, hippogriffs," she muttered under her breath and winced as she touched the long gash on her arm, caused by a hippogriff not liking her and turning violent.

Seeing that Madam Pomfrey was still too busy to help her, she decided to leave, but she hadn't even stood up when the doors of the Hospital Wing opened.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Damned hippogriffs.   Damned hippogriffs. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Stinnikus rushed into the hospital wing and ran into a little Slytherin. Ha, I knew the story was true. I came here to simply laugh but she seems angry enough thought Stin. "Well look at that" said Stin, "You should be more careful little one." Stin quickly whipped out his wand and casted a silent spell while Madam Pomfrey wasn't looking. "There all healed" whispered Stin.

Well there. I did my good deed for today. And who knows, maybe she will join me later

Stinnikus then rushed away into a hidden passage with a small smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Damned hippogriffs.   Damned hippogriffs. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:01 pm

Lucille stared at an older Ravenclaw as he quickly healed her. She looked down at her arm, and was surprised to see the wound and blood stains gone. She furrowed her brows as she looked up at the Ravenclaw again. Was he being genuinely nice?

"Well look at that. You should be more careful little one."
Oh. So he was teasing her. Gross. He could help all he wants, but he shouldn't talk like Lucille's mother...in fact, even her mother wasn't that stupid to call Lucille "little one". And here she thought Ravenclaws were intelligent, mature people. Ah, well.

"Thank you," she said gruffly, not fully meaning it. She watched him stalk away into a hidden passage she had never seen before. "Wait," she called out, getting up from the bed. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Damned hippogriffs.   Damned hippogriffs. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:52 am

Stinnikus turned around slowly and popped back out of the passage.
Perfect, she took the bait He thought.

"Well, little one. I was going to special place in the library to finish some business. Unless you have something better for me to do?"

Stinnikus the turned back around not waiting for an answer and walked away.

"Find me and I might just help you out. Teach you a few things"

Then Stin disappeared.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Damned hippogriffs.   Damned hippogriffs. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:17 pm

"Special place?" said Lucille suspiciously, peering her eyes at him. He sounded like he was just going to make her do his homework. Really, what could be interesting in the library?

Lucille shrugged and sat down on the bed, thinking, for a few seconds. She was still annoyed at the Ravenclaw for calling her "little one" (and he was only a year above her), but her curiosity was ticking. Maybe there was something worthwhile in the library. She looked back at Madam Pomfrey, who had her back to them. Well, it'll beat hanging around here.

"Fine," she sneered at the Ravenclaw, getting up again and quietly following his direction. "This better be good."

((ooc: Should we start a new thread for them in the library, or just continue with this one?))
Back to top Go down
Say_rawrr

Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: Damned hippogriffs.   Damned hippogriffs. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Lullaby walks into the hospital wing laughing with a group of Gryffindors glomping around her, she makes her way up to Lucille and smirks. "Did that hippogriff think your arm was a ferret?" the surronding Gryffindors giggle. Lullaby looks down at Lucille's arm for a moment, and then says cooly, "well it sure looks like one to me!". Then Lullaby notices that Lucille's arm is completley healed, awed she glances back, how was she healed so fast? Lullaby whispers something to her friend, Aromie, and they both look down at Lucille's arm.

Lucille, Lullaby thought. What a stupid name.

Last edited by Say_rawrr on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Damned hippogriffs.   Damned hippogriffs. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Lullaby. What an imbecilic name.

Lucille rolled her eyes, an amused expression spreading on her face. "Yeah, it's a delicious-looking ferret, isn't it?" she replied coolly, stretching her now-healed arm out. "Want a bite? Your brother did." And by Lullaby's 'brother', she was referring to the hippogriff. Hopefully even someone as dumb as her would get the punch line.

Lucille shook her head in an amused way at the look on Lullaby's face. Had she never done a healing spell before? Airhead. "See you," she said as politely as she can while still being snarky, turning her back on Lullaby, "If you're wondering how I got healed so fast, read a spellbook. If you can."

And with that, she continued on her way into the passage, leaving no time for Lullaby the Baby to react.
Back to top Go down
Say_rawrr

Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: Damned hippogriffs.   Damned hippogriffs. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:29 am

Lullaby rolls her eyes. "What a bloody coward," she laughs, then spins around to Aromie and starts talking - brewing up something...possibly revenge ? Lucille, hah, were her parents brain dead? What kind of bloody name is that!?
"Allo I'm Lucille!" Lullaby mocks. "And I enjoy snogging boys!" she pinches her noise to imitate Lucille's annoying little voice. A first year walks past them, a werid look across his face. All the Gryffindors start laughing and the boy hurries away.
"Let's go, we all know Lucille couldn't do a healing charm to save her life, she probably bribed some Ravenclaw,"
Aromie took over the mocking this time, "I'll snog in return for my arm to be healed!" Lullaby giggled, and they all strutted down the corridor.

Last edited by Say_rawrr on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Damned hippogriffs.   Damned hippogriffs. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:49 pm

((ooc: I suppose this thread should be locked now.^^ All characters are out of the Hospital Wing already, anyway.))

[out <3]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damned hippogriffs.   Damned hippogriffs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Damned hippogriffs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: School Grounds-
Jump to: