Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A single Rose a drift in life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rose_thorn2009

A single Rose a drift in life Empty
PostSubject: A single Rose a drift in life   A single Rose a drift in life EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:53 am

Name: Anet Liona
Pronounced: Lee-oh-na
House: Grffyndor
Blood: Pue Blood
Wand: 8 1/2 inches Pheonix feather whipy
Pet: A beutiful snowly owl name Jet.
Broom: Nimbus 3000
Family Backround: Her father was killed in the secound war against Voldemort. Her family suported harry Potter and Prof. Dumbledore. Later on her mother died when she was five. No body could figure out why she died. Wether it was from new kind of curse or what. She ended up getting raised by her godfather William Mcu.
Apearance: She has long strawberry blonde hair that reaches to the middle of her back. She has died her bangs blue. Her eyes are a soft silver blue. She is 5'6 and weighs 120 lbs.
Personality: Anet is a major bookworm. She almost always has her nose in a book. But when it comes to her friends there is no end to what she would do for them. She is a very caring and loving person. She cares for her friends and will do anything to help them when there in trouble. She is one of the smartest students in her class. There is one thing she absalutly hates and that's the slytherins. She is a natrual when it comes to flying.

Last edited by rose_thorn2009 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add more)
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Oooh =)   A single Rose a drift in life EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:40 am

Anet sounds interesting, her background is similar to Adelina's yet the other way round. That should make for an interesting relationship between the two. I'm also trying to imagine strawberry blonde hair with blue bangs. Lol, no luck so far. =)
Back to top Go down
rose_thorn2009

PostSubject: reply   A single Rose a drift in life EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:58 am

Yea i was trying to be imaginitive with her i can`t wait to start roleplaying. I wonder what will happing when my charicter and your charicter meets he want to start roleplaying???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A single Rose a drift in life   A single Rose a drift in life Empty

Back to top Go down

A single Rose a drift in life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: