Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaileen_

kaileen_

Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws Empty
PostSubject: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:21 am

((I apologize that I am roleplaying a different character from the same account. I can't figure out how to make a new account. :/ ))

Professor King swept into the classroom ten minutes before the lesson started, to keep an eye on things. Classmates were starting to filter in, and he observed them carefully as they sat, predictably, segregated, with the Ravenclaws on one side and the Griffindors on the other. Actually, he demanded it, but he liked to pretend that it was actually the students' own doing.

He settled down at his desk and almost laughed. This morning he'd heard that some student had broken into Becca's desk, and she was quite upset. Ha, like she had anything to hide.

He had various items he preferred to keep out of sight, but it was going to be a whole lot harder to get into his desk.

"You," he warned a Gryffindor who was getting cocky and already starting his lesson. "Put your wand away."

Yup, just a typical teaching day.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:28 am

Alice walked into class chatting with another girl from Gryffindor. She sat down quietly and started preparing for class. She scanned the room for her friends. Where were Caleb and Preston? She didn't see Jamie in the Ravenclaw section. She spotted Cassie and smiled in her direction. There was at least one friendly face.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:34 am

Cassie:
"Hey Bella," she called over to her, planning to go over and sit by her but thought better of it. Professor King's stare seemed to deter her from that. She thought again of that song Bella had sung yesterday, and she felt like she knew it from somewhere...
Well, ten minutes until class started. She was never early.

Professor King:

"Bella, you're here early. Why don't you copy this lesson plan on the board for me, using the spell we learned yesterday?"

He smiled innocently, holding out the sheet of parchment.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:37 am

"Um, okay," she replied. She quickly pulled out her wand, muttered a spell, and the words appeared on the board. On her way back to her seat, she stopped by Cassie's desk. "Hey," she whispered,"How's it going?"

She was at her seat and began to copy the assignments into her notebook. Maybe she could start early.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:53 am

King watched Bella suspiciously as she got out her notebook. "You were warned last time not to do your work before class. 5 points from--" Upon seeing the headmaster peek in the classroom, he hastily cleared his throat. "I mean, um, please don't do it again."

He sighed with relief as the headmaster bought it and went away again. "So Bella, since you cannot obviously have 10 minutes before class without violating rules, I'd like you to be useful and give this note to Becca. I mean, Professor Rebecca."

Upon seeing Cassie and deciding to punish her too, he said, "you can go too. But be back in 8 minutes."

He watched satisfactorily as they left. Ah, the quiet. It was so nice.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:56 am

Cassie harumphed and followed Bella out into the corridor. "Something's up with that guy," she complained to her as they walked along.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:00 am

"I know," Bella replied. "I swear he's mental, that one. Got some screws loose, he does, and he fancies Professor Lawson. Gross! She's much to young for him, and she deserves someone better."
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 am

"Mmm," she said vaguely in agreement. "So what do you think's in the letter? We could look, and just seal it back up again..."

((Sorry for the short posts. I'm zooming around.))
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:02 am

Valora quietly entered the charms classroom. They had a new teacher, and news around the school was that he was now the head of Ravenclaw.

She saw that a couple students had already entered the classroom. One of the girls seemed a bit flustered, or irritated maybe? Whatever it was, the environment didn't feel right. Valora decided to just take a seat in the back and keep quiet. She hoped somebody that she knew would come and sit next to her.

She took out a pencil and began quietly tapping it on the desk. Looking around to see if she recognized anyone, but she didn't see anyone. Valora wondered is Stin knew anything about this new teacher.

I'll ask him later...

She made a mental note to catch up with him in the Ravenclaw common room later that night. Valora watched as two girls, a Ravenclaw and Gryffindor left the classroom with a note in their hand. Where were they going? She hoped somebody would come in soon so she wasn't left alone in the classroom with this new teacher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:24 am

"Hello, Valora." Professor King smiled sort of creepily at her.

The headmaster said he liked it when the teachers connected with their students, so he decided that he might as well give it a shot. "How's Stinnikus?" He asked her conversationally. "He's quite rude, but I guess you seem to like him."

He turned his back on her as he pretended to consult the words on the board. He waited impatiently for an answer, because the headmaster was peeping in again and he wanted to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:02 am

Valora looked up at the professor.

Stinnikus?

How did he know about that? The professor was new here, correct? Valora gave him a confused looked and then he turned away, making notes on the board.

"Oh," Valora started, "well, uh, I guess he's good. I haven't seen him much lately, though."

She ran her fingers through her silky hair and began to think. Valora assumed that this teacher was trying to make a good impression on the head master, that was standing not but 3 feet from the door. They were always very watchful over the new teachers. But why would he bring up Stinnikus? He was a good student...what did the professor have against Stinnikus? All the teachers loved him, but this new one seemed to feel just the opposite.

Valora just shook the thoughts away and folded her hands on the desk, waiting for more students to filter in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws   Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms- Griffindors and Ravenclaws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Classroom-
Jump to: