Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening the doors.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:27 am

Royce approached the large set of double doors that opened to the Room of Requirements. He gave both handles a firm tug but they wouldn't open.

Of course.

Royce chuckled to himself a bit and pulled the crinkled parchment out of his jeans that Adelina had given him before he left the Hospital Wing.

'Griffin' he murmured.

The lock on the door made a heavy click and one of the doors creaked slowly open. Royce glanced inside at the room that was to soon be filled with the students that had been invited to Adelina's after party.

In front of him he saw a table laid out, that reminded him of the one he used to play beer pong on with friends, back at home. He could see the bar that had already began mixing drinks. The smell of firewhiskey singed his nose hair and made him feel a bit light headed. To his left, there were couches that look similar to the ones that had been floating above the dancing couples during the Fools Ball. Royce wondered if Adelina had snuck in and taken some, before the ball had started. Knowing her, she probably did. He smiled at the thought and took a step forward, shutting the door softly behind him.

People would be arriving soon, and Royce had no idea what to expect. He doubted he was supposed to wait by the door and greet people, so instead he grabbed himself a cup of alcoholic punch, pulled of his sweatshirt, and made himself comfortable on one of the largest couches. He noticed a small remote sitting on the nearby mantle of what looked like a conjured fireplace.

'Accio, remote.' Royce muttered.

The black rectangle flew across the room and landed in his lap. He glanced down and it and then around the room. In the far right corner, stood a large sound system that he had not noticed before. He pushed the power button, turned up the volume and took a sip of his drink, which was almost empty now.

Royce was just about to stand up and get more, when he heard a click and a creak over the music. He turned and noticed somebody pushing open the large doors.

((OOC: there, let's get this thing going. Somebody pop in.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
angostin

angostin

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Stinnikus opened the door with one arm while levitating a barrel full of fire whiskey.
I hope They will enjoy the trouble I had to go through to get this he thought.

Stin crossed the room slowly ignoring some other guy that was there.

I should go get Val. after I am done here since she needs me to get in here he thought.

Hey Drew! [color] shouted Stin. [color=cyan] Hurry up with that second barrel. I need to jet right away
Back to top Go down
Stin

Stin

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Drew finally got the doors back open.
Well I would have been here faster Stin if I didn't have to bring 3 barrels AND open the doors you closed on me after passing them replied Drew in an annoyed tone.

Andrew crossed the room only glancing over at the other boy in the room.

Let's hurry up and get Val. Then we can come back then leave for my house for spring break said Drew.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Lucille stood before the doors of the Room of Requirement. Should she go in? Adelina had invited her, all right, but wasn't she in the Hospital Wing with that Preston dude? If she wasn't going to sneak out of there or something, there couldn't possibly be an after-party. Lucille wondered if Adelina was okay...even if her and that Gryffindor's fight was pretty irrational, she was still her friend.

She sighed and ran a hand through her wavy hair and smoothed down the violet dress she was wearing. She glanced at her strappy sandals and laughed. It was the third time she had changed clothes today. Alright, let's see if anyone's here yet...

She peeked her head inside the room and noticed that three guys were inside - Stinnikus, Andrew and Royce. Well...they had already seen her, might as well get in. Plus, she smelled firewhiskey! Mmm. "Umm. Hello," she said awkwardly as she passed Stin and Drew.

"Hi Royce," she greeted him, wondering why he wasn't wearing his sweatshirt...it wasn't that hot. "Er-where's Adelina? Is she alright?" She knew her voice must've sounded nervous somehow. She poured herself a mug of firewhiskey and rested her back on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Stin

Stin

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:01 pm

"Umm. Hello," Lucille said awkwardly as she passed Stin and Drew.

Hello replied Drew.
Not to be rude but we will be right back. Need to go get Stin's +1 if you know what I mean Drew said with a grin on his face.

Not giving Stin a chance to retort Drew grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:03 pm

A few minutes pass and Stin and Andrew returned to the room with Stin's date/girlfriend/thing? (it's complicated status on facebook style)

Well Valora I do hope this party will pick up soon Said Stin.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Royce watched as two men he had never seen before opened to doors and entered. From their chatting, he could only assume their names were Stin and Drew. He gave them a nod that he was certain neither of them noticed.

After a few seconds, a familiar face popped her head inside the door. It was Lucille, the girl he had accidentally tripped over and practically crushed down in the dungeons, earlier that term.

"Hi Royce," she greeted him, "Er-where's Adelina? Is she alright?"

Royce smiled and nodded, "Yea, she is doing well. Both her and Preston are awake now. I am not sure if she will make it though..."

Royce sighed a bit and refilled his cup with some more intoxicating punch. He was a bit worried about leaving Adelina alone with Preston in the Hospital Wing. What if they got into another fight? Sure, the nurse was there, with her ever watchful eyes. But, nothing could stop Adelina. Or what if they got to chatting and made up? That wouldn't really be a problem, but their previous relationship made Royce worry that if that were to happen, they would both want something more than 'just friends'. Where would that leave him?

He blinked a couple times after realizing that he had spaced out.

"Enjoy yourself at the ball?" Royce said, patting the couch next to him.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Valora entered the Room of Requirements with Drew and Stin by her side.
She looked around and noticed that not many people were there yet. Lucille was near a Ravenclaw boy that she had not yet met, but other than that, there was only the few of them.

"Well Valora I do hope this party will pick up soon" said Stin.

"Yea," Valora said, raising an eyebrow, "well, now that I am here, it will. It's not a party unless I'm here." Valora nudged him playfully.

She made her way too the table where she could smell the firewhiskey. She poured Stin, Drew, and herself all glasses and made her way back to them.

"Here," she said, shoving them the glasses, "live a little."

Valora gulped hers down and enchanted the cup to fetch her more.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:12 pm

"That's good to hear," she said in reply to Royce's assurance that Adelina was okay and awake, "Hmm...I'll definitely check up on her later if she doesn't make it. And...are you sure it was a good idea to leave her with that Cardova person?" Lucille didn't know Preston well, but judging from what happened, they probably wouldn't get along anyway.

She watched Royce, wondering what he was thinking. Royce had said before that he wasn't the jealous type, but what if Preston and Adelina still had a little spark between them...how would he react then? Lucille was convinced Royce really liked Adelina.

"Enjoy yourself at the ball?" Lucille chuckled a bit. "Sort of," she answered, "Okay, not really. You?" She sat down on the couch next to him just as Valora entered the room. Lucille smiled and waved at her, then banished her own mug of firewhiskey and replaced it with a cup of pumpkin juice. She didn't want to feel too queasy when the party had just started.

Summoning a cake roll towards herself as well, she turned her attention back to Royce.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Royce chuckled at Lucille's response.

"Well," Royce began, "it could have been better. I sure didn't think my night would end in the Hospital Wing." he chuckled a bit and then shrugged.

"I was actually hoping to take her out to the lake, after the ball. Just kind of take a moonlit walk with her."

Royce was sort of embarrassed telling this to Lucille. He knew that she wasn't the romantic type, and his response probably had her close to vomiting. He laughed and looked over at her.

"Are you going to hurl?" he said jokingly, laying a hand on her shoulder, "Lucille, should i fetch you a bucket?"

Valora saw Lucille wave from across the room. She waved back and caught a glimpse of the boy she was sitting with. He was pretty damn cute. Valora wondered for a second if her and this mystery man had a thing going on.

Nah.

Then she remembered how Lucille had told her she wasn't really into that sort of stuff. Plus, this guy looked way too clean to attract somebody like Lucille. This Ravenclaw just wasn't dark enough for her.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm

"The Hospital Wing seems to be pretty popular as a socializing place," she laughed and took a sip of her pumpkin juice. It was true; Adelina had hurt her leg before and Royce accompanied her in the clinic...then Royce crashed into Lucille in the dungeons and they ended up in the Wing too, and now Preston and Adelina were lying there, probably not feeling too friendly.

"I was actually hoping to take her out to the lake, after the ball. Just kind of take a moonlit walk with her."

Lucille suppressed a "yuck" and put on a blank expression. She was really bad at topics like this. She had never thought Adelina would be romantic-y with someone, but it turned out Lucille was much worse at romance than her.

She laughed when Royce joked her about hurling at what he just said. "No time to find a bucket! Hand me your cup, quick," she said in mock disgust and made 'blecch' noises. "But seriously man, you know how much of a flirty little romantic I am," she added and imitated Lottie's voice, "Heehee. I'm so pretty." She put her hands up to her cheeks and batted her eyelashes. God, was she relieved that Lottie wasn't invited to this thing....she wasn't, was she?

Damnnn. It would make one hell of a scene if she slutted herself at a private party.

Lucille shuddered. She saw Valora wave back at her then look curiously at Royce. Had they not met before? They were both Ravenclaws, weren't they?
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:45 am

Royce laughed at Lucille and then turned his head to see who Lucille was looking at behind him.

He saw a pretty Ravenclaw girl standing between the two guys he had seen come in with some firewhiskey earlier. He gave her a soft smile and saluted the guys next to her.

"She a friend of yours?" Royce asked, nudging towards the girl.

Valora saw Lucille look back at her and smile. She stood on her tiptoes and planted a small kiss on Stin's cheek.

"I'll be right back." she said, smiling.

Valora made her way over to the couch that Lucille and the mystery man were sitting on while she sent her cup over to retrieve more firewhiskey.

"Hey Lucille! " Valora said smiling.

She turned to the boy on the couch, "I'm Valora, Valora Veeruhm. And you are?"

Her cup floated towards her filled with liquid and she took another sip then plopped down on the couch next to him.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:26 pm

"She a friend of yours?"

Lucille looked back at Royce. "Huh?" she replied, then realized he must have indicated Valora. "Oh...oh yeah. Well, I guess we're friends. We met in Hogsmeade when I was running around cursing a cat and we ended up having tea - me and Valora, not the cat." Ugh. She hated cats. Especially that one in Hogsmeade who scratched her leg, and Alice's little "Bean".

"She's nice," she added as Valora gave Stin a kiss on the cheek. Lucille uttered "bleurgh" and gulped down the rest of her pumpkin juice. She blinked and noticed Valora approaching them. She would've said hello first, but Valora beat her to it. "Hey," she smiled back.

Lucille's eyes darted between Valora and Royce. So they hadn't met before, since Valora was making the effort to introduce herself...but they should have at least glimpsed at each other in the common room, right? Lucille propped her chin on one hand and scanned the room. Still not much people...

Her eyes fell on a black rectangular thing sitting on Royce's lap. She snatched it carefully and held it up to examine it. It had a lot of buttons with symbols on them. She curiously pushed a red one and the music stopped. "Er...oops," she mumbled and pushed it again. The song replayed from the start. "How...?" It was clearly one of those Muggle gadget-stuff. What is this thing??
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Royce laughed at Lucille as she fumbled around with the remote.
He had forgotten that wizards weren't used to things so simple, unless they were born in a muggle world, like himself.

"That's called a remote, Lucille, it works somewhat like a wand, I suppose. Only, the only thing that you can control with it, is that big thing over there." Royce squinted and pointed into the corner at the other end of the room where the stereo boomed.

"Oh, and I'm Royce. Royce Hades." Royce extended his hand to Valora and gave her a big grin.
"I haven't seen you around before, and yet you are a Ravenclaw..." Royce's voice went up a bit at the end, as though almost asking a question.

Valora shook his hand.
"Yes! Strange I haven't seen you around either." Valora giggled and hinted over towards Stin, "That's my...erm...well, that's my date. Stinnikus. He's a Ravenclaw too."
Valora was hoping that they new eachother and that maybe that would give them something to talk about, to break the ice. She was never very good at doing that.

The look on Royce's face signaled that he didn't know him though, so instead, Valora turned back to Lucille.

"Lame party, huh?" she said, raising an eyebrow, "I wonder where everyone is."
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Valora left Stin and Drew and brought them both some fire whiskey.
Thanks chimed both Stin and Drew.

Valora turned away and walked over to a couch with another girl on it.

Well Drew, seems like she already ditched us at this "party" Shall we slip away now while we have the chance?

Stin got a confirming look from Drew and started walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 am

Valora noticed Stin and Drew turn to leave the room of requirements.
She raised an eyebrow and popped up from the couch.
"Be right back." she said to Lucille and Royce.
She skipped her way over to the boys and stopped in front of them.
"Where are you going?" she said, honestly confused.
Valora hadn't planned on being ditched during the party, and she didn't like the idea of it either.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:17 pm

ooc; Sorry for the late reply, a stupid virus attacked my beloved computer. ;-;

bic;
Lucille faced Royce curiously as he explained that the weird rectangular thing was a 'remote'. "Remotely confusing," she chuckled, "But I think I 've worked it out..." She pushed a button with a plus sign on it, and the background music grew a notch louder. "So I guess this is Muggle technology," she muttered and her eyes darted towards another Muggle thing that she didn't recognize. It sounded like the music was coming from it.

"Er...what is-" she began, but paused to let Royce introduce himself to Valora. Weird how things were in Hogwarts...you could be here for years and not know someone from your own house. Take Lucille and Icky or Aurelius, for example. She only met the former by accident and she'd never even talked to the latter.

"Lame party, huh? I wonder where everyone is."

Valora had spoken up. Lucille made a face and nodded. "I expected it to be better, but yeah...Adelina's in a spot of trouble with Cardova..." She doubted if Valora caught her words, though, because she excused herself and crossed the room towards Stin and Drew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opening the doors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the doors.   Opening the doors. Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening the doors.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Adelina's After Party-
Jump to: