Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astronomy Tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anselm

Anselm

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:32 am

Matteus sat on the rough stone of the Astronomy tower. He had skipped Fool's ball, and was currently bored out of his mind. he spent so much time and effort tiring to catch Ali, then she disappeared! 'Oh well', he though glumly, 'who wants to go to a Fool's ball anyway?' He knew he was lying to himself. Of course he wanted to go. Too late now!

He held a book in his hand but ignored it to look at the gleaming stars above him.

A ruffling came from the stairs and Matteus's head jerked towards the noise...

((OOC: Sorry for the lameness, I'm bored and have nowhere to post XD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
misslou__x

misslou__x

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:42 am

Ruby skipped up the steps to the astronomy tower, the ball was pretty much over and it seemed she'd missed all the action. Poor Preston & Adelina. Them two have serious issues. She stepped through the door and noticed someone was already there reading his book. "Oh i'm sorry, I didn't think anyone was still here-- " she paused and took a deeper look. The plan was to leave when she has seen someone else there, but was that the irish dude from the forest? "Hey do I know you?" She asked walking over to the boy to get a closer look. Ruby felt a bit foolish stood there, she had come straight from the ball and was still in her dress.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 am

It took Matteus's eyes to adjust in the dark, but eventually he saw the girl standing there in her dress. Must have just come from the ball. She continued after a pause, "Hey do I know you?" She walked closer to examine if she had seen him before. Matteus took a good look at and put down his book, then replied, "Ah! the article who was throwing a party in the hole-- wait that sounded a bit off." He almost blushed at his perverted teenage mind, "Eh, ye know what I meant." She laughed, and it was contagious.

"You look brilliant." It was true, he red dress fit her figure well. Matteus smiled at her, hoping he didn't creep her out too much.
Back to top Go down
misslou__x

misslou__x

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:04 am

Ruby giggled. She thought she knew him from somewhere. "You look brilliant." he said smiling at her. Ruby walked over to him and sat down next to him, the stars were really bright tonight, glorious. Ruby loved the stars, because no matter how gloomy life got, they always kept on shining even if you couldn't see them. Ruby turned her attention back to her new friend. "So how come you're not at the fool's ball?" She asked noticing his lack of suit or tux. It was possible that he had been and left before Ruby had arrived, gone back to his dorms and got changed. Possible, but not very likely- what would be the point?
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:33 am

"So how come you're not at the fool's ball?" she asked, looking at his attire.

"A leprechaun riding unicorn named Charlie told me bad things would happen if I went to the ball-- offered to polish my shoe though," he joked lamely. He looked at her face and laughed, "Not likely, huh?" He sighed, playing with the gage in his ear which he had eventually found the night of the forest adventure. "Nah, just didn't have a date. Ali, now there was a pretty little article-- but she just... disappeared." he paused, "Ah well, onwards and upwards!"

He continued ((he has such a big mouth--not literally XD)), "What about you, young las as beautiful as you should being havin' fun! Goin' to parties! Getting roaring drunk!" Matteus said more to himself this time, "God, I could definitely go for some Guinness right 'bout now."

((OOC: okay the unicorn thingy, inside joke at work... I couldn't resist.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

Astronomy Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: School Grounds-
Jump to: