Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I late?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
misslou__x

misslou__x

Am I late? Empty
PostSubject: Am I late?   Am I late? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 am

Ruby's Dress:

Am I late? Promdr10

Ruby opened the doors to the great hall. The converted ball room looked beautiful and fresh. Which was more than she could say for it's occupants. Was she late? She checked her watch, only by a few hours...okay four, but still! Some people were leaving, some were huddled in a corner looking shocked at some dark red liquid, a few people were still dancing. She frowned slightly, I should really organize my time better. She wandered further into the hall, looking for someone familiar.

Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Am I late? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I late?   Am I late? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:32 am

"Hey Ruby!" Bella exclaimed. "You look great! Where did you get that dress?"

Am I late? Demetrios_SL12_011-de

Last edited by Bella on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
misslou__x

misslou__x

Am I late? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I late?   Am I late? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 am

Ruby spun round, to see Bella, a fellow gryffindor and close friends of Ruby's, stood there admiring Ruby's dress. "Gee thanks Bella, my brothers bought it me from Italy a couple of weeks ago" she explained, swishing the edge playfully as she said it. "Your dress is beautiful by the way, it reall suits you!" she added taking in the details of her friend's dress. Tchh, typical Bella always looking nice. How was she supposed to pull if madame gorgeous was stood next to her? Ruby chuckled at her thoughts. "You wanna grab a drink?" she asked pointing over to the buffet table.

Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Am I late? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I late?   Am I late? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:07 am

"Why not? Let's go!" Bella said as she stared around the room in awe. Everything was so beautiful. The balloons, the floating armchairs, and the music, all of it was wonderful. This was nothing compared to the high school dances in the muggle world. Even the prom wasn't as cool as this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am I late? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I late?   Am I late? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I late?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Fools Ball-
Jump to: