Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
misslou__x

misslou__x

Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ] Empty
PostSubject: Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ]   Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ] Loulou10

Ruby Tamworth

Hey! My name is Ruby, i'm a Gryffindor. This would be my sixth year at Hogwarts. Which to me is bittersweet, I love Hogwarts so much, so for it to be my second to last year, is quite sad. I'm a fun loving person, constantly smiling and laughing. I dislike people who are serious or mean. Well no I don't dislike them, life to short to hate, I just don't associate with them. I'm still friendly with them though, ever smiled at someone who hates you? It's a good feeling. Friends are important to me, i'm pretty sure i'd die for them. Fakers don't interest me. So i'm a half blood, my dad is a muggle and me mam's a witch. Shocking that eh? Not that I care. I have two older brother who are twins, they left Hogwarts last year and are now travelling the world. I also have a little sister Kaitlin, she is only 10 though you won't have met her. My favourite lesson is Care Of Magical Creatures, I love animals so I guess that is pretty obvious. I'm not very good at Potions, although I try to have fun, Professor Lawson is a pretty cool teacher and allows us to make all sorts of nifty things. I have a pet rat by the way, he is called Fred and he is the cutest thing ever. I'm also on the Gryffindor Team as a chaser. I love my Nimbus 3000 it is luverly. I'm pretty sure thats it. Oh did I mention I want to be a researcher for Zonko's Joke Shop when I leave Hogwarts?

SMILE LIKE YOU MEAN IT!
Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ] Lou10
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ]   Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Aww Lou, I think I love Ruby. x)
Who is the model?
Back to top Go down
misslou__x

misslou__x

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ]   Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:25 am

She's just a random deviant. x)
I guess your love for getting randomers off there rubbed off on me.
She has quite a few funny pictures that I thought fit Ruby's personality very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ]   Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruby Tamworth [ Why so serious? ]
Page 1 of 1