Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud watching.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 am

Royce had had a long day. First dress shopping with Adelina, then buying his own dress robes with Freddie, not to mention all the drama that went on near the lake that day. He let out a long sigh and laid in the grass.

He began to watch the clouds and try and make things out of their shapes.

Merlin...

He thought, eyeballing a cloud that formed the shape of his cat.

Shoes...Muffins...Adelina...

Yes, one of the clouds even reminded him of his date. It's significant puffs reminded him of her puffy and curly hair. He smiled at the thought. Royce looked to the East and saw storm clouds. He knew there would be a storm later on, but for now he closed his eyes and allowed himself to soak up the sun.

It wasn't long before he felt the sky darken above him. He let out a sigh and got ready to make a run for the castle, so he wouldn't be drenched. However, as he opened his eyes he realized it wasn't the storm clouds that had blocked out his light, it was a Ravenclaw girl, one he hadn't seen yet...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
Elle

Elle

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 am

Jamie left the castle in deep thought. Not seeing where she was going. She was such deep thought she didn't notice that she was about to trip over someone. But she caught her balance barely-shifts eyes-((lol)). Jamie said "Hi" and "Sorry for almost tripping over you" she now felt stupid. and then said "do you mind if join you?" she said, "oh and I'm Jamie by the way " she added. Feeling more stupid than ever.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 am

"Hi. Sorry for almost tripping over you. Do you mind if join you?" the girl said, "oh and I'm Jamie by the way."

"Of course not." Royce said smiling.

He patted the ground next to him and waited for her to join. Royce loved meeting knew people and today he had done a lot of that. He turned awkwardly on his side to face Jamie and stuck out his hand.

"I'm Royce, Royce Hades. I haven't seen you around before, and yet, your a Ravenclaw too." Royce wriggled his tie, showing her the bright blues it displayed.

"You get out much?" he said, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Jamie shook his hand((i put head the first timeX3)) and said, "Nice to meet you Royce" she said smiling. Jamie sat next to him as he said, "I haven't seen you around before, and yet, your a Ravenclaw too." and "You get out much?"; Jamie replied, "weird i never see you much either. Do you get out much?" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Jamie replied, "Weird i never see you much either. Do you get out much?"

Royce chuckled.

"Well, actually I am sort of new here. And I haven't gotten out until just recently really..."

He laid back down on the grass and looked back up at the clouds. The sky was getting darker now, but he was going to stay outside as long as he could before it started to rain.

"So, who's your date for the Fools Ball?" Royce asked, still unable to get his own off his mind.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:15 pm

"How recent she asked." she asked, and than royce asked "So, who's your date for the Fools Ball?", Jamie replied, "No one at the moment, not even sure if i will go. Are you going with anyone yet?"
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:20 pm

"How recent she asked." Jamie asked, referring to when Royce started Hogwarts.

"No one at the moment, not even sure if i will go. Are you going with anyone yet?" she replied to Royce's question on the Fools Ball.

"Actually, I just started going this year. Everyone seems pretty nice so far, except for one guy, Icarus." Royce ran his hands through his hair.

"And yea, I am taking Adelina. She's a Slytherin, have you met her yet?" he said, facing Elle now.

Plenty of people seemed to know Adelina, but he had only talked to Slytherins about her so far. He wondered if she mingled much with people outside of her own house, besides him.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Jamie scowled under breath just hearing Iccarus's name. "which school did you go to before hogwarts? If you don't mind me asking." she asked after he said Adelina's name she tried to not scowl at hearing her name either.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:29 pm

"Which school did you go to before hogwarts? If you don't mind me asking."

Royce noticed her face scrunch at the sound of both Icarus and Adelina's name. Apparently most people outside of Ravenclaw weren't very fond of his date, but it didn't matter to him one bit.

"Sternwest High School." Royce said smiling, "This is my first year even knowing I am wizard." he chuckled a bit, "I was raised as a muggle up until just this past summer, when my letter came from Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:34 pm

" I was raised as a muggle too." jamie said, "actually i really don't know," she said pondering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cloud watching. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud watching.   Cloud watching. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud watching.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Off School Grounds-
Jump to: