Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

William Raans {you gorgeous little rascal...}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Say_rawrr

Say_rawrr

William Raans {you gorgeous little rascal...} Empty
PostSubject: William Raans {you gorgeous little rascal...}   William Raans {you gorgeous little rascal...} EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:49 pm

William Raans {you gorgeous little rascal...} Shawn_ashmore_ruins_010William Raans {you gorgeous little rascal...} Shawn_ashmore_ruins_009_0William Raans {you gorgeous little rascal...} Shawn_ashmore_ruins_006

Name: William Raans, my nicknames are Will and Buff ('Buff' was created by a few of my friends becuse I lifted some 50 Ib weights in each hand, it's really not a big deal, everyone knows I'm buff anyway).
Gender: Male (I hope you were smart enough to figure that out before hand...)
Year: 7th
House: Slytherin, the hat didn't even have to be placed upon my head...
Blood Type: Pure. I can't imagine even being a filthy mud-blood! With these looks? Is that even possible!?
Pets: A had an owl named Luke, but he ran away...strange, ehh?
Wand Type: Vine wood, dragon heartstring
Broom: I don't ride.
Patronus: A lion.
Boggart: Myself...ugly.
Animagus/Metamorphagus?: No, I don't even like bloody animals. Ew.

Likes: Combs, beautiful girls, my popularity, being gorgeous, Slytherin, hosting parties. You get what I'm into, right?

Dislikes: Mud-bloods (ICK), animals, ugly people, Gryffindors, anyone who gives me negative comments.

Family: The best of course. I have a Mother (Rose Raans), a Father (Harold Raans), a younger sister (she's a first year; Julia Raans), and an older brother (he's out of school; James Raans). They are ALL pure blood, I'd rather kill myself than have a mud-blood in my family.

Appearance: Gorgeous. Curly dirty-blonde hair, cyan eyes, and a little stubble right below my nose & on my chin. I am also muscular (I do workout, thanks for asking) and quite tall.

Personality: Vain, self-obsorbed, mean. But overall he is kinder to females.

History: My father is a death-eater, just like his father before him. And I plan on being one someday. My father met my mother in his fifth year of Hogwarts. They fell in love and eventually dropped out of school in the middle of their sixth year to get married. If I ever find "the one" I'd choose her over school any day. Haha.

Social Status: I'm one of the most popular kids at school, if NOT the most popular.

Good Traits: I'm quite a charmer when it comes to the ladies, they are wrapped around my finger in a matter of minutes...

Negative Traits: What's not to like?
Back to top Go down

William Raans {you gorgeous little rascal...}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: