Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hospital Wing.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 pm

BORED BORED BORED!
Adelina, in her own opinion, could have spent the night in the common room.
Her arm and leg were fine now.
But Madame Pomfrey had put a spell on her so that she couldn't move from the bed.
Typical Teacher.
She waited there, staring at the ceiling, hoping for some company.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:44 am

Royce walked into the hospital wing, hoping to find Adelina. He had seen a Slytherin boy and Ravenclaw helping her on the field after her fall, and wanted to be sure she had gotten there ok.
When he opened to door he saw Adelina right away but pretended to look around as if he was there for somebody else. After a minute he walked over to her bed and spread a smile across his face.
"Hey Adelina, what happened?" Royce pointed to the obvious bandages on her arm and leg. Then pulled up a chair and sat next to her. "Want some company? Seems pretty boring in here." He looked around. It was in fact a boring place to be. The walls were white and there weren't very many windows. Everyone else that was in the wing seemed to be asleep, so he dropped his voice down to a whisper. "I'm not doing anything, if you wanted to chat."
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
karabear

karabear

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:16 am

Renae came back in after finishing her dinner. She saw Royce, a fellow Ravenclaw, and Adelina, who was still lying there. Although as far as Renae was concerned, she was perfectly fine.
"Hello," she said calmy as she sat down, "I brought you up something to eat. I wasn't really sure what you would want, so I just grabbed whatever." She handed Adelina a muffin, assorted fruits, and some shepeards (spch) pie, which was still as warm as it had been when the other students had gotten their servings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:29 am

Adelina perked up when she head the hospital wing door open.
When she saw it was Royce however, she nearly pretended to be asleep.
He's seen you now.
"Hey Adelina, what happened?"
What do I say?
That I crashed because I saw him?

"oh it was erm a bird, I didn't see it" Adelina muttered.
A bird? Out of all the things that could of happened, you say a bird did it?

"Hello, I brought you up something to eat."
Adelina glanced at Renae and screwed up her nose slightly.
Ewww, she brought shepherd's pie.
Muffins have too many calories.
Oooooh fruit!

She quickly grabbed at the grapes and started popping them in her mouth.
"Thanks" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:37 am

"Oh it was erm a bird, I didn't see it" Adelina muttered.
Royce chuckled, he had been watching the whole time and knew there wasn't a bird. Adelina was cute when she was embarrassed, and this made Royce smile a bit bigger.

"Hello, I brought you up something to eat."
Royce turned around to see a fellow Ravenclaw girl standing behind him. He thought he recognized her from his Muggle Studies class, but couldn't be sure. The Ravenclaw handed Adelina a plate of food from lunch.
"Thanks" Adelina mumbled, and popped a grape in her mouth.

Royce stuck out his hand to the Ravenclaw, "Royce Hades." he said with a smile. "You friends with Adelina?"
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:45 am

"You friends with Adelina?"
Adelina laughed.
She stopped quickly, and hung her head in shame slightly.
A slytherin and ravenclaw being friends was pretty funny, the fact that SHE wanted to be friends with Royce, who WAS a ravenclaw, made her stop.
He was never going to like her if she was mean to members of his own house.

Hmm, this is going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 am

"No." Renae said shortly. "Just helping her out. After all, it's always great to help the less fortunate." She narrowed her eyes at Adelina.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 am

Royce chuckled to himself at the girls' remarks.
Women...
"Well it was nice of you to help her out. Without you, she may have never made it to the wing." Royce looked down at Adelina's leg, "And if that leg of hers had gotten any worse, she wouldn't be able to go to the Fools Ball with me."
Royce looked at Adelina and smiled. "That is, of course, if she accepts."
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 am

"Oh, she probably would've. It isn't that hard." Renae then waited to see what Adelina would say to the last part of Royce's comment.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:59 am

Adelina hadn't heard what Royce had said.
LESS FORTUNATE?
The words echoed around her head.
She couldn't ignore that.
Adelina quickly pointed her wand threateningly at Renae.
"Never assume I need your help and never presume I want it." she snapped.
HOW DARE SHE IMPLY I'M WEAK.
Adelina was so angry.
Less fortunate. PAH!
If it wasn't for the fact that Adelina was stuck in this bed, she would have stormed off.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 am

Renae just looked at her. "Sorry for being nice?" she said, phrasing it as more of a question than a statement.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 am

"Sorry for being nice?"
"Apology accepted" Adelina snapped, she didn't care if Renae was being sarcastic.
She scowled at the grapes in her hand before glancing at Royce, who looked quite shocked.
So I guess he hates me now.
Well good.

She liked her 'bitchy' image.
Now she didn't have to pretend to be someone she isn't.
She sighed.
I do already...
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 am

Royce watched as the two girls bitched back and forth.
He smiled to himself but kept his outer image untouched. Women were hilarious to him, all the drama and fuss was almost entertaining.
Royce saw Adelina look up and him with a little bit of a scowl on her face.
I'm guessing that's a no to the ball then...
He was a little bummed, but didn't let it show.
Adelina popped another grape in her mouth and Royce sat and waited for things to cool down a bit before he butted in.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 am

Ooc;; She wasn't trying to be sarcastic. :p

"Well, I hope you leg feels better." She told Adelina bitterly. "You can always ask for my help." She added on, a little more kindly. "If you need it, of course." She didn't intend to sound sarcastic, though she probably did. "Anyways, I'll be going. I can tell when I'm not wanted." She walked out of the Hostipal Wing, shutting the door quietly behind her.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:39 am

"I can tell when I'm not wanted."
Why did she even talk to her then?
Adelina scowled as Renae stormed out of the room.
Stupid...ravenclaw!
She looked at Royce now, slighty embaressed.
What should she say?
He hadn't left.
He hadn't said anything.
"Ermm, so what were you saying?" Adelina mumbled.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:50 am

Royce watched as the Ravenclaw stormed out of the hospital wing.
"Ermm, so what were you saying?" Adelina mumbled.
He turned back to Adelina, who's expression had softened now.
"Oh! I was just making sure that you were alright." He looked at her leg, "So, you still going to be able to dance on that thing? The Fools Ball is coming up, you know..." Royce rubbed the back of his neck, he was a bit nervous but wanted to bring up the subject again.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:02 am

"The Fools Ball is coming up, you know..."
The Fools Ball? I wasn't expecting that.
Adelina couldn't decide whether he was after taking her or whether he wanted an invite to the after party.
"Hmm, yes I think I will be able to dance." She replied, more confident now.
Whichever question he was going to ask, she was in control.
She smiled, as sweetly as possibly at him. Her eyes lingering on his.
So pretty.
"So you coming to my After Party?" She asked, taking a bite out of an apple.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 am

"Hmm, yes I think I will be able to dance." Adelina said, sounding a bit more confident. "So you coming to my After Party?" She asked, taking a bite out of an apple.
"Well, I didn't know you were having one. But if that's an invite, I'm taking it." Royce said with a big grin.
Adelina took another bite out of her apple and a small curl fell into her face. Royce lifted his hand and brushed it away.
"So who's taking you? I saw you with a Slytherin earlier today. Freddie, I think somebody called him? You going with him?" Royce took an apple off Adelina's plate and took a big bite, then wiped the juice off his face.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:31 am

"with a Slytherin earlier today. Freddie, I think somebody called him? You going with him?"
FREDDIE?
Adelina choked on the bit of apple she was eating.
Recovering quickly, she stared at Royce in awe.
"Erm, no Freddie, is like my brother. I've known him since we were like 7 years old."
She laughed again.
Freddie yeah right.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:52 am

Royce eyes widened a bit when Adelina choked on her apple. Had he said something wrong?
"Erm, no Freddie, is like my brother. I've known him since we were like 7 years old." Adelina said, laughing.
"Oh, well then you are coming with me." Royce said, feeling a bit more confident. He raised his eyebrow and smiled.

(( OOC: sorry for the lame couple of posts xD I am very sleepy ))
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Adelina blinked in shock for a second.
Had he seen what had just happened between her and Renae?
And he /still/ liked her?
Adelina smiled, blushing slightly.
"I'd -" love to. Adelina cut off as Madame Pomfrey stormed over to her bed.

"/You/ are not supposed to be here" She scorned, glaring at Royce.
"Adelina you can go now if you wish, you seem to be fine and your disturbing the other patients" She added dissaprovingly.

Feeling the spell lift, Adelina immediately jumped off the bed and made towards the door.
"You coming Royce? Or are you waiting for Pomfrey to /give/ you an injury" she chuckled.
She could smell the wonderous scent of freedom just beyond the door.

NICE.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:11 am

"I'd -" Adelina started to answer but was cut off by Pomfrey.
"/You/ are not supposed to be here" She scorned, glaring at Royce. "Adelina you can go now if you wish, you seem to be fine and your disturbing the other patients" She added dissaprovingly.

Adelina sprung out of bed and headed towards the door.
"You coming Royce? Or are you waiting for Pomfrey to /give/ you an injury" she chuckled.

Great laugh...

"Right behind you." Royce said following her.
He watched as she exited the doors and took a deep breath, happy to be outside the wing. She had a small skip in her step, that Royce liked. Adelina seemed bubbly for a Slytherin. Unlike the one he had met down in the dungeons earlier that week.

In the hallway, there were only a few students going back and forth between there classes.
"Have a class to get to?" Royce asked, "Or do you have time to spare?"
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:56 am

"Have a class to get to?" Royce asked, "Or do you have time to spare?"

"Well I do have potions, but I might skip. The proffessor will probably think i'm still in the hospital wing" She replied, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked, glancing at the students running between classes.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:16 am

"Well I do have potions, but I might skip. The proffessor will probably think i'm still in the hospital wing" Adelina replied, a mischievous grin plastered on her face. "So what do you wanna do?" She asked, glancing at the students running between classes.

"Well I would like to take you to Diagon Alley. To pick out a dress for the ball. You /are/ coming with me, aren't you?" Royce raised his eyebrows. He was feeling confident today, although he wasn't sure why. "Scratch that, your coming with me, whether you like it or not."

Royce grabbed her hand and started his way down the main hall.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:32 am

"Scratch that, your coming with me, whether you like it or not."
Adelina was considering arguing but then Royce grabbed her hand and started pulling her down the corridor.
Royce was holding her hand.
Adelina smiled, blushing slightly as she noticed some girls in the corridor giggling at them.
"Diagon Alley sounds nice!" She finally replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hospital Wing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing.   The Hospital Wing. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next