Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Evil Binns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 am

WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?

WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY????

Icarus almost felt like slamming his head against the table in the library. Screaming. Shouting. But, most of all, packing up and flying out of this damn school. He used to hate history of magic. Now he hates it even more. Why didn’t Binns ask them to do a boring project about some dead guy? Seriously, he WOULD have rather to that than-than-than what B-i-nns had asked. Ugh. He couldn’t even think this ghost’s name without banging his head against the table. Which he did. Surprising for him. But he still did.

Yup. Icky was supposed to do a project on his family . As in his real family.

*Bang*.

He had two pictures of them. One of his mother and another of his father, both smiling. UGH. He stared at the smiling pictures and the empty parchment beside them and sighed. What’s that? You’re asking why he was in the library? Well, it was mostly because of the table. Though now that he was here with all of the materials scattered across, it was hard to get himself to use it.

-----10 minutes latter----

Icky now had one line written which only contained the names of his parents. Yippee! Just 10000 minutes longer and he’ll finish this thing.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:23 am

Felicity saw Icky sitting alone in at a library table. She walked up to him, and put her hands on her hips. "What's the matter?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:24 am

Ooc; Will be right back. Supper.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:35 am

Ooc;; -ish back
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:22 am

[OOC: Sorry, my internet shut down after I wrote my reply. I was posting it, it shut down, and then I just lost everything and had to start again after getting my internet to work. So, yes, sorry about that.]

Icarus was about to smack his head against the table for the fortieth time when Felicity came along, asking what was wrong.

What was wrong?
What was wrong ?

“I have to do this project of my family. I’ve never had to do that before and this-” he motioned towards the parchment, “Is all I have so far.” Of course that wasn’t the main reason at all. But, hey, nobody could ever expect him to actually say the truth. That would be like suicide to this proud boy. Nope, not going to happen and never will.

The parchment now had a little more than his parents’ names. It now had his parents’ names and a “are my parents” after it. Sighing, he added a period, making it a complete sentence. Victory! Though he knew he couldn’t do anything more. No way. Perhaps he could lie? Yeah. Binns would never find out, would he?

Mwhaha.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:44 am

Ooc; Haha, that's fine. (:

Felicity craned her neck to see what he'd written so far.
"Oh!" she cried. "That's... interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 am

Interesting?
What was so interesting ?
Icarus glared at Felicity. So, him basically getting tortured was interesting ? “What’s interesting?” He asked, curious now.

[OOC: sorry for the short reply, didn’t know what else to say.]
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:24 am

Ooc; Haha, I lost the link to this board. xDD SORRYYY~!

"Oh, well my mom has the exact same name... Funny how that works out." She continued to stare at the paper, as if there was more written on it.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:37 am

Ooc;; Just so you know, Felicity's dad is a muggle. So if she's tells Preston that, then she's going to expect him not to tell anyone.
So that could start drama or something. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:11 am

“Oh, well my mom has the exact same name... Funny how that works out.”

Icky blinked in surprise. It took him a couple of seconds to realize and accept what this might mean. The feeling of uncertainness mixed with astonishment flood through him. Then a laugh with a hint of nervousness occured. “Really?” He asked, “So your mother has the exact name?” He paused before continuing. “First and last name?” This was crazy. Weird. Odd. He didn’t even know of a word to describe it.

He picked up his mother’s picture from the table. It was the only picture he had of her. He wasn’t too sure why he kept it exactly looking at his dislike for his real family. But, he somehow couldn’t keep himself from throwing it out. A part of him just wanted to keep the picture hidden in his dorm, away from other people’s eyes. Away from his even until the need occurred. Like now.

“So, does she look like this?” He asked, showing Felicity the picture.

[OOC: Ooo…that’ll be cool...and xDD. It's alright.]
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:26 am

Felicity's mouth opened in a silent o. "Yes," she said, feeling as though she might faint, "yes, that's her." She looked at Icky as though she was studying a plant in the wild.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 am

Icky blinked in surprise once more.

WHAT?

“It’s her? This. It’s her?” Icarus shook his head, refusing to believe it. “But-but-but doesn’t that mean-” He stumbled on his words, too surprised to even finish his question. Though he didn’t even have to. He looked at his father’s name. She hadn’t recognized him. If she did, Icky was sure she would have said she did. This meant only one thing: they didn’t share the same father.

Ideas began rolling along in his head. If this was all true, it meant that they were half siblings. Wow, it was weird just thinking that. He had a half sister? Or maybe even more if she had siblings. How come he never knew of this? It wasn’t a big surprise to him, though.

He looked at Felicity who was also looking surprised and who would blame her? “So, are you living with her? Do you know her?” Icky sure didn’t.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:11 am

"Yes, yes," she told him, inbetween deep breaths, "she's very nice, very kind..." She trailed off. She didn't know how to describe her mom. She hadn't ever thought of her as amazing or anything, but rather plain. "So you're my half brother?"
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:15 am

Ooc;; Since Felicity still lives with her mom, how abouts her mom left her dad when she was very very young, and then hooked up with Icky's dad, and then came back to her family?
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:24 am

Nice?

“She’s… nice ?” Icarus trailed off, muttering ‘nice’ in complete disbelief. He didn’t remember her as nice. Still, that was long ago and to him. She must be nice to Felicity. He glared at her picture with a deep sigh and a shake of his head. He really didn’t feel like doing this project now. Or anytime for that mater.

It was then when Felicity asked the question: “So, you’re my half brother?” Icky nodded, “Suppose so.” What other explanation was there? He shared the same mother with some girl he didn’t know too well, but not the same father. Weird. He looked around himself awkwardly, not sure what to say or do now.

“So, have another sibling?” He finally asked. If there was going to be other half siblings, he was going to know about them now.

[OOC: Yup. That would be good. *Nods*.]
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:10 am

"No," she said, "I've been an only child my whole life. It got kind of lonely sometimes, but, whatever." She stared at Icky, still not completley beleiving that he was related to her. After all, she didn't even know him that well. "What about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 am

So, she was an only child, huh? That’s cool. So at least there wouldn’t be any new people he got to know and call ‘family’. He nodded at her question. “Me too,” he answered, “Though my foster family sometimes have kids.” Wait; did he just say what he thought he said? He’d never admitted he was a foster child before.

Hurridly, he decided to change the subject. “Uhhh…” he struggled to change the subject, “I mean, so who’s your father?” He smiled nervously with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:47 am

"Ummm... my father's a pretty interesting guy." Felicity said, hoping to change the subject immediatly. She didn't want anyone to know that she, Felicity Gallo, was a half blood. "So... you're a foster child?" she said, with great intrest. She'd always dreamed of her parents taking in a foster kid, but they never ended up doing it.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 pm

She’d done what he thought she would. She referred back to the previous topic at hand: him being a foster child. He didn’t want her to go and blab about it to other people. But what could he do now? If he asked her to keep her mouth shot, it might very well persuade her to tell his secret. Plus, she’ll also know it was a secret and might even try blackmailing as far as Icky knew. After all, he didn’t know enough about her.

He’d decided not to tell her and instead hope she didn’t get the idea to tell anyone. Perhaps she’ll just think of it as a random fact and get on with it. After all, people don’t exactly blab everything about others to people. It’s ironically mostly the facts that were supposed to be kept secret.

“Yeah,” he admitted in the end, “It’s kind of cool. The parents are usually nice.” He tried to make it sound like a good thing even though it’s not. Deciding to change the subject, he asked, “So what’s your dad’s name?” He raised his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 pm

"Umm," said Felicity. Her attempts to distract Icky from this topic had clearly not worked. "His name is Edward. He works for the Ministry." Please, please, please don't ask anything else about him, Felicity thought. She knew that if he did, she'd end up saying something that didn't make sense. She reached out her hand to the small table where Icky's hardly started project still lay, griping it for support.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:59 am

“Ministry? Cool.”

Something about Felicity’s actions, however, told Icky that she didn’t want to talk about him. What, you may ask? Well, there was her attempt in changing the subject. Usually people don’t do it so quickly unless if either they were very curious about the new topic or not so keen on staying with the old one. Exactly like how he was. The whole “curious” thing couldn’t have been true, either. After all, she’d changed the subject only to ask him whether or not he was a foster child. A weird question to ask seeing as he’d just said he was. If she was really curious, she would ask something more interesting and stay on the topic too. She didn’t.

Plus, she seemed a bit odd. Nervous to be specific. She definitely didn’t want to talk about her father. But why? Icky didn’t know. He seemed to be a pretty cool guy from what he knew. Still, he also knew that questioning her further wouldn’t help. He’ll have to ask later and be sneaky too if he wanted an answer. So, he decided to change the subject.

Except, with what?

The whole “Felicity’s his sister” news had surprised them both and made things a tiny bit awkward. Especially seeing as they hardly knew each other. So, why not get to know each other? They had to do that, anyways. I mean, come on. Siblings who don’t know anything about each other? “So, have any hobbies?” He asked. “I-er-like Quidditch.” He was the seeker in the team too. “Aren’t you a chaser in the Slytherin team?”
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:18 am

"Oh yes, but I'm really not that good." she told him, quite releived for the change in topic. "You're the... seeker!" she said, hoping she'd gotten it right. "And I'm completley with you on the whole 'Hating Binns' thing," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 am

Felicity seemed relieved. Bingo!

Icarus nodded when she said he was the seeker to show that he was. “I claimed the position when I was a second year student, the youngest person applying for seeker. So, obviously, I got it.” He smiled, happy he’d done that. Quidditch had been a great fun for him. It released him from his worries, stress and allowed him to have real ‘fun’ for the first time since he was eight.

But, at the time, he was half-hearted about applying and joining the team. He hadn’t played anything like Quidditch before. His foster families were mostly muggles, you see. For those who weren’t, they didn’t know he was a wizard and therefore kept it a secret. He recalled the surprise he felt when he realized such a thing existed. Right now, however, he didn’t know which surprised him the most. The news that he was a wizard or that he had a half sibling.

What other news was going to come and smack him on the head, now?

Then Felicity said something about agreeing with the whole ‘hating Binns’ thing. Had he actually said that? Maybe he did. He couldn’t remember. He guessed that the whole “she is his half sister” news thing blew his memory away. “Yeah, well who doesn’t?” He asked, “Binns seriously needs to have retired years ago.” It was true. Thanks to the ghost, many students are suffering from a phobia of his class.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:08 am

"I've been playing since forever, but you need the natural talent to be good." she said, although she had never been overlly concerend about her Quidditch skills anyways. "And oh my god, that guy can go on forever about the studpidest things ever. Although, on the plus side, you can do partically anything in his class, and he doesn't notice." Felicity had taken advantage of this fact many, many times.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:19 am

Need natural talent? Icarus doubted that. You could train yourself to be good at it like you could train yourself to do anything. Still, natural talent could obviously help. With natural talent and not much practice, you could get onto the broom, fly round and catch the snitch with the same ease it takes you to walk. Sure, a bit unfair for others. But who cared? You know what they say; everyone has a talent for something.

Felicity had then talked about Binns and how people could do whatever they wanted in his class. “Yeah,” he said with a smile, “The ghost is so into his reading, he hardly notices much. Funny, huh? He is into his reading and doesn’t notice what’s going on around him. We aren’t into the reading and are noticing our surroundings. Especially seeing as it’s supposed to be the other way around in a class. Students are supposed to be into their lesson while the professor is watching them.” He paused, “Binns is the only one actually learning anything from his class too.” Odd, yes. Funny, yes.

“Interesting how that works out.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Evil Binns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns Empty

Back to top Go down

The Evil Binns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next