Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shina

Shina

:queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) Empty
PostSubject: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:01 am

Shina walked up to the main doors of hogwarts and looked around.
Hmm, this castle is so ugly compared to my last schools. Let us hope there are some good looking people inside. she thought
Shina looked to her left and saw a bench sitting out in the sun.
Well I might as well catch a tan while I am here
Shina walked over to the bench and laid down on it.
Ah, I love the warmth, She sighed and began to relax.

Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:29 am

Relaxation.
That is what Freddie needed.
He never did get to relax on the quidditch pitch.
All that drama with Adelina.
He shook his head.
Distracted by a hufflepuff, tut tut Addy.

He looked up at the blue sky, not a cloud in sight.
Perfect for a bit of sunbathing.
He looked around at the students outside.
Hmmm, nothing out of the ordi-woah.
Who is that?
Best go introduce myself.

Freddie wandered over to the bench where the beautiful ravenclaw was led.
"Hey, i'm Freddie!" he greeted her, before sitting down on the grass next to her
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:33 am

Felicity stepped into the the brilliant sunlight. It lit her skin up instantly, making it look not nearly as pale as it usually was.
She spotted Freddie, a fellow Slytherin, and a new girl, whom she hadn't met, talking on a bench. She walked carefully across the grass to stand in front of them. "Hello," she said to the new girl, offering her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Felicity."
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:35 am

"Umm, could you move alot to the right please?" she retorted in an annoyed tone.
"You are blocking my sun and to be frank, smell like a dirty quidditch player."

Shina did not even bother to open her eyes and look who was talking to her.
Boy, they are all the same, smelly and drools all over me. GOD why can't they be smarter? she thought.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:37 am

ooc; Freddie is sat on the grass :O
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:39 am

Shina then noticed another presence before her.
*sigh* " Who is is now" she asked?

Shina opened her eyes and saw a Slytherin girl standing before her.
Eww, from what I hear I hate Slytherins she thought.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Felicity." the girl said. holding out her hand.

"Umm hi, I am Shina. Now could you also move a little to the right, you are blocking my sun. Either that or lay down beside me and join."

With that Shina closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:39 am

((ooc. I know, he is a big boy, blocking her sun from her face. The most important area))
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:42 am

Felicity gave the girl one of her icy glares that made people wish they were invisible. "Sure," she said, eyes narrowing, "hate to block the sun." She stepped lighting to the right.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:47 am

["Ah, that is much better, thank you" Shina replied.
"So, Felicity was it? What is there to do at this school? It looks ugly to me."

Shina narrowed her eyes and looked down her body at the boy who came to say hi.

Hmm, maybe I was a little harsh to him, he is kind of cute.
Shina started giggling to herself
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:48 am

"Yes, well, perhapse first appearances aren't everything." She replied in an icy tone, making it very obvious what else she was refering to.
Suddenly, the girl burst out in laughter. Felicity gave her one of those I-can't-beleive-how-pathetic-you-just-were looks.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:50 am

Freddie chuckled.
"Hey Felicity" he called out, lying down on his back now, shirt unbuttoned soaking up the sun.
He hadn't missed the icy tone of Felicity's voice.
She didn't like the feeling that people didn't want to be her friend.
She was the IT girl.
People fought over her. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 am

"Hello Freddie!" she said, her voice notably brighter. She liked Freddie. He always seemed to know what to say. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 am

"Well Felicity, looks like you are the wanna-be it girl. Oh but like you said. First impressions are not everything. Though I doubt there is much more of significance about you." replied Shina in a calm tone.

Shina gave a small smile.
Bring it if you must Slytherin, we will see who will be the IT girl. Think you can take on a top beaubaxtons student in 7th year? she though.

"Oh, so Freddie is your name. . I am Shina, smell nicer yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:56 am

Ooc;; Can I slap Shina? xDD

"Something tells me you are definatly not going to fit in here." Felicity muttered darkly under her breath. Honestly, who was this girl to think she could beat a Slytherin?
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:01 am

((ooc; Oh we could have a cat fight/duel if you wish to. Or maybe Freddie will save you ))

"Ha, something tells me I already am fitting in Felicity. I will have to make some signs, 'Hating Felecity; the game' Oh it will be so much fun." Shina replied.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:03 am

"I'm not so bad" He replied flashing a dazzling smile at her.
"I'm just relaxing. Nothing like the sun on your skin." He chuckled.
He was going to suggest they follow his example and un-do their shirts, but somehow he doubted they would.
"much more of significance about you"
Ouch, she was cold.

"smell nicer yet?"
"Why don't you tell me?" He said, a devilish grin plastered on his face.
Oh she was brilliant.

Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 am

Shina got up quickly and walked a few paces over to Freddie and smelled him.
"Hmm, I guess it is not THAT bad" she said with a cute smile.

Shina looked around.
"Ah, it is so beautiful out. This robe is WAY to hot."

Shina began to take her robe off when she noticed Freddie staring.

"Oh freddie, not on a first date." she said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 am

Ooc;; Maybe. ;o If we do fight, I'm going to slap you with a fish. HAHAHAHHAHAHA
&&Alice, who was the first part of your last post directed at?
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:13 am

ooc; First - Felicity, Last- Shina.

bic;

Freddie stared at her.
She is such a tease.
Almost as bad as him.
"Second date maybe?" he replied, eyes rolling up and down her body.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:14 am

Felicity just ignored Shina. She was feeling kind of tired, so she couldn't think of a snappy comeback.
"That's good to hear,” Felicity said. “How’s your friend, Adelina doing? I heard she crashed on the Quittich Pitch…” She purposely stepped in front of Shina, so that she was cut out from the conversation.

Ooc; Okay, I get confused easily. xDD
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:16 am

Shina walked around Felicity over to Freddie and ran her hand down his chest stopping just before his wasteline.

"Hmm, needs a little work but maybe I will be nice enough for a second date."
Shina looked over at Felicity and smiled.
"Oh, you are still here? Wow, I guess hogwarts students are not too smart. You should learn were you are wanted"
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:18 am

Felicity nodded her head slightly, giving the girl a smirk. It didn't really help that she was also five inches shorter than Shina. "Makes me wonder why you're here."
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:22 am

"Addy is fine, she is-" he stopped.
He watched as Shina ran her long fingers over his chest.
He smiled mischieviously. (sp?)
No way was she a ravenclaw.
"Well we could always skip the first one" his words were soft, and he edged his face closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:25 am

Shina smiled and edged her head closer to Freddies. Right before their lips met she turned her head and whispered in his ear.
"Down boy, I am much harder to get then these hogwarts tramps. Don't forget it."

Shina then side stepped around Freddie and looked at Felicity.

"Hope to see you again. We are going to be great friends. I can tell."

Shina began to walk away leaving the puzzled two behind her.

The best games are the ones you play with peoples minds she thought as she walked into the school.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 am

Felicity rolled her eyes in disgust. Honestly, there are first years watching. she thought.
"Yes, best friends," Felicity said with the fakest smile she could manage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) Empty

Back to top Go down

:queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: School Grounds-
Jump to: