Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS] Empty
PostSubject: Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS]   Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:31 am

It's time to taste fire.

Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS] Aurel

Name: Aurelius Evariste Leandres
Year: 6th
Birthday: April 3rd
House: Slytherin
Blood Type: Pure
Pets: Owl called Vincent, Cat called Checker.
Wand Type: Mahogany, Chimaera Scale 9.7 inches
Broom: Firebolt
Patronus: Stoat
Boggart: A depiction of him failing, or poor, rejection
Animagus/Metamorphagus? Animagus, Fox
Amortentia: Vanilla, Firewhisky, Musky smells, Warm Smells, Wine, Cider

Likes: Charmwork, Romance, Being Rich, Flying, Dressing Nicely, Stoats, Drinking, Fine Art

Dislikes: Poor People, Dressing Shabbily, Over-the-top people, Loud people

Family: My family originate from Valence, in France. Pretty much every generation of Leandres has lived there, and as such, we are an established family. The Leandres family are rich aristocrats, and we are very noble. My mother is Helena Leandres, a fashion designer who travels a lot and is mainly based in Paris, my father is Julien Leandres, an entrepeneur of business. I spend most of my life outside hogwarts living with my siblings, the 14 year old Elizabeth, and my 19 year old brother, Nicholas. I admire my grandparents, and value them highly. My grandmother is Renee, and my grandfather is called Pierre. I have extended family also, like my Uncle Remi, but I should not like to describe my entire family. That would take very long indeed. (from Aurel's POV)

Appearance: Tall, slender, refined. Brown hair, brown eyes, handsome.

Personality: Quite arrogant, very gentlemanly, well-spoken, sophisticated, and business like. In other words, I won't take less than the best. Also, confident but in an underestimated way. (from Aurel's POV)

History: There's not much to his history, because of the aristocratic lifestyle, he was pretty much raised by the housekeeper. His nanny was called Queenie and he treated her like a second mother, if not, his primary mother.

Other: Just wants to be loved by his parents, who don't know much about him/don't care much about him.

Last edited by Fantasticality on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS]   Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:41 am

The fox is a quite popular choice for patronuses and such (:

I chose Alison's to be that way because that's what her father/Seamus's was
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS]   Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 am

It is indeed, I think I'm gonna change it. (:
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS]   Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:11 am

AWW!! I think I just had a seizureee!! Stoats are the most adorable things in the world!! Ahhh! *spaz attack*
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS]   Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Is Aurelius up for being our /final/ chaser on the quidditch team?
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS]   Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:06 am

Yes, he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS]   Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Electrify Yourself. [AURELIUS]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: