Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alison Eve Finnigan {Kiss me..I'm Irish}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swingvote

swingvote

Alison Eve Finnigan {Kiss me..I'm Irish} Empty
PostSubject: Alison Eve Finnigan {Kiss me..I'm Irish}   Alison Eve Finnigan {Kiss me..I'm Irish} EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:05 am

Name: Alison Eve Finnigan
Year: 5th Year
Birthday: December 24th
Death: March 27th
House: Ravenclaw
Blood Type: Half-Blood
Pets: Tawny coloured mix breed owl named Aristotle
Wand Type: Lignum Vitae, 16 inches, Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Broom: Sparkflyer 2009
Patronus: Red Fox, just like her father's
Boggart: Ghost of a loved one (signifying a death of a loved one)
Animagus/Metamorphagus? Metamorphmagus, but she has told no one
Amortentia: Wet dog, Forest air, Chocolate Cake

Likes: Boys boys and more boys, Eating food...everything and anything, Dogs, Cats, The colour orange, Playing sports, Football, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Tennis, Swimming, Horseback riding, Playing the Violin, Cello, Madolin, Trombone, Laughing until she cries, Writing, Reading, Singing, Drawing, Irish dancing, Painting, Sewing, Tiger Lilies, Having lots of friends, Potions, Care of Magical Creatures, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Daydreaming, Anything that sparkles, Keeping her hair tied up in a ponytail or braid, Cleaning other peoples' messes, Gold, Salamanders

Dislikes: Blood, Pain, Discomfort, Depression, When her hair gets in the way, Arrogance, Humorless teachers, Being poked in the side, Being Tickled, Make-up, Shopping for clothes, Couple/Slow dancing, Show-offs, Not being able to eat, Deep water, Stuck up snobby Slytherin girls, Boys talking rudely about her behind her back, The colour pink, When her owl nips at her, People who can't seem to be able to use an indoor voice, Tight spaces, Spiders

Family: Alison Eve Finnigan is the daughter of former Gryffindors Seamus Finnigan and Lavender Brown, two survivors of the Battle of Hogwarts. After the horrific war was finally over, Seamus and Lavender returned to Seamus' homeland of Ireland. It was only after two years that Alison Eve was born. Her blood line is half-blood, her father being a half-blood and her mother being a pureblood. Alison (prefers Aly) has three younger siblings: Seamus II is nine, while the twins (Hannah and Emilie) are both 4. The family owns a few horses and dogs. Unfortunately, the twins are allergic to cats, which prevents them from owning any.

Appearance: Alison is, of course and quite obivously, Irish. What does that mean you ask? Well, being short, flaming ginger hair, and freckled, sickly pale skin is what it means. She is only 5 foot 4 inches, taller than her father, yet still really short. She experimented with a few styling spells in her third year and ended up dying chunks of her shoulder-length, wavy, wild red hair permanently blonde, but she insists it looks cute. Even though she is uncertain about that sometimes. Ireland doesn't get much sun, you know? So, of course, Aly has very pale skin, nearly paper white, with loads of freckles everywhere. She has been accused of being anorexic because of her weight and skinniness, but she can be found eating platefuls at the Ravenclaw table during feasts. Her grandmother always told her she would pick up boys with her liquidy gold-amber eyes! But it's really not just her eyes, Aly believes that she has natural beauty. She sticks to the Hogwarts dress code, and she likes that dress code mainly because she hates the "latest fashions in London" and all of that fancy stuff. She also has a medium brown swirl-shaped birthmark on the inside of her left wrist.

Personality: You might be thinking "What a nice little angel she is!" Yeah, right. Alison is a stubborn, hot-headed, tempermental, bratty, and sometimes vicious little witch. She is strong-willed with quite a colourful vocabulary. She can come up with a witty lie in a matter of seconds to get out of punishment for roaming the halls when she shouldn't be, and it will work with no doubt. Turn the situation or conversation into something she doesn't like, and she will quickly lose her temper. Be prepare to shed a little blood. Sometimes she thinks she should have been in Slytherin. Now for the good things, she can't be all devil can she? Being the Ravenclaw that she is, Aly is extremely smart and gets either an Exceeds Expectations or Average on her homework assignments, with the occasional Outstanding. She is certainly not all bitch - er - witch all the time. Aly is a big romantic, she is passionate and affectionate but hates too much of it. She feels overwhelmed and uncomfortable when a friend is in distress but is up for free hugs. Aly has a unique personality with just too much to list, but jealousy, creativness, competitivness, and love are among them all.

Other: Irish accent, people. She is Irish affraid No way! Haha.

Last edited by swingvote on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

Alison Eve Finnigan {Kiss me..I'm Irish} Empty
PostSubject: Alison Eve Finnigan {Kiss me..I'm Irish}   Alison Eve Finnigan {Kiss me..I'm Irish} EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:31 am

Matteus is Irish too! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com

Alison Eve Finnigan {Kiss me..I'm Irish}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: