HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:47 am

Mark was about to say that it had been Peeves, when a chocolate frog he was about to eat slipped out of his hand, landing on the Professor's head.

The room went deadly silent for about two seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.karasocks.webs.com
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 am

Cassie squeezed her mouth together as hard as possible in order to not laugh.

What a stupid fellow. What did he think he was doing? How could you possibly teach a class with a name like Cabbage and wear all that green?

Still, she wasn't going to admit to anything. She had had enough of the Headmaster this term, thank you very much.

Last edited by kaileen_ on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 am

Valora saw a Ravenclaw boy sneak a chocolate frog out of his robe. he tried to place it in his mouth, when the frog leaped and landed on the Professor's head.
"Aww chocolate frogs. My favorite." Cabbage bowed and gave a nod towards Mark.
Hell, this guy just won't give in.
Valora thought to herself, a bit annoyed. Sense when were professors so...cool?

(( OOC: sorry for that lame post. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brey-scape.tk
swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 am

Aly was just sitting there, well, nearly on the floor. She was laughing so hard she was crying! Laughing quietly, that is. She had her hands over her mouth just to try to stop her laughter.

Just then, a random chocolate frog flew through the air and landed on the Professor's head. The room went deadly silent for about two seconds. Aly wondered what happened, she had turned completely oblivious due to her laughter.

The sub was totally unphased by any of the happenings around him. Nothing the students did could break him. Aly hoped that soon enough he would finally crack.

Last edited by swingvote on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:52 am

"Okay, that's great." Mark said in an obviously releived voice.

Ooc;; WORST POST EVER
WOOOT~!
Back to top Go down
Anselm

PostSubject: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 am

Wow, this Professor was, interesting. Most would have ran out by now. Matteus cast a spell on the Professor Cabbage that caused a rain cloud over him, making the professor very, very wet. A spell Matteus had created himself from watching too many muggle television shows.

(ooc: this post is moving fast! lol, I have work soon >.< )

Last edited by Anselm on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:56 am

This guy was strange.

There has to be something going on here... Cassie pondered. This wasn't normal. No teacher would have put up with any of this.

Possibly under the imperius curse?

She'd have to test the waters more.

She scribbled out a note:
Something's not right here. Is he imperusied?

And handed it over to the first person she could reach.

((That shall be Mark. (: ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 am

Ooc;; You could always have the Proff kick him out. :p

"Haha, good job." Mark said, laughing at Matteus. He then noticed a messy note that had just been handed to him by Cassie. He scrawled back:
Naw, I think he's just that cool. (:
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:58 am

((Hey, a little off topic, but where do you find your pictures for your characters?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:00 am

She frowned, crumpling the paper, and sighed.

..Maybe he should go to St. Mungo's for some sort of treatment.

"Excuse me, Professor?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:00 am

Ooc;; Well, for Renae and Mark, I just chose actors that I really liked. (: I kind of chose the actor first, then based their characters around them.
As for Felicity, she's a character from a book I'm reading, so I chose the actress who plays her in the movie. (:
Back to top Go down
swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:01 am

Aly resumed laughing as more and more spells were cast onto the Professor to try to annoy the crap out of him.

Still nothing worked. Aly watched as Matteus cast an unusual spell on Prof. Cabbage, one she hadn't seen before. It was strange, but she still laughed as he did it, and then winked at him. Not a "planning something worse" wink, but a friendly one.

(ooc; Kai, look up female or male stock on deviantart, that's where I get mine)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 am

((Thanks))

Something was seriously wrong with this guy.

"Professor Cabbage? Are you... okay..?" She asked, fearing he was going to have some sort of mental breakdown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:16 am

Ooc; I hasta go. DD;
Pretend that Mark and Renae magicaly dissapear. ;o
Back to top Go down
Anselm

PostSubject: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Matteus looked at Professor Cabbage with respect. There was seriously something wrong with him, he should be in a corner begging them to stop. But he didn't. He just continued smiling and joking with them.

He felt as if someone was looking at him so he turned slightly to see, Aly-- the ravenclaw, winked at him. He gave a flirtatious grin back as he nodded. She was a cute redheaded girl. Very cute.

He attention turned back to Professor Cabbage who was laughing. He was soaked to the bone, and pantless by this point.

Matteus looked towards his friends, Royce and Mark who had the same unbelieving look on their faces.
Back to top Go down
karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:07 am

Mark had an unbeleivable expression on his face. "I guess this guy just doesn't know when to give in." He said to Matteus with a laugh. He hadn't missed the way that Matteus had looked at Aly, either. "You should ask her to the ball, man," he said, nodding in Aly's direction.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 am

Royce had seen Matteus smile at one of the girls at the table across the room, another Ravenclaw. This one had red hair and pale skin. Royce noticed her give Matteus a small wink and he smiled. Obviously Matteus had a thing for Ravenclaws.

"Ahh, love is in the air!" Royce chuckled and nudged Matteus. "Ask her out, man."

Valora sat in shock as she watched the spells fly around the room and slam into Professor Cabbage, who continued to smile. She looked to her friends, Renae and Alison, and shrugged her shoulders.

"What's this guys deal?" Valora said, nodding towards Cabbage.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

PostSubject: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:34 am

"You should ask her to the ball, man," Mark said, nodding towards Aly.

"Ahh, love is in the air!" Royce chuckled and nudged Matteus. "Ask her out, man."

Matteus looked at his two friends, then said hesitantly, "You think she'd go with me?" he realized he sounded pathetic, so he quickly tried to cover, "Of course she would! What am I thinking?" His insides felt weird... he was nervous. And he wasn't the nervous type.

Matteus glanced back over to Aly hoping she didn't she him looking at her, then hastily looked back to his friends and gave his normal goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:52 am

"You think she'd go with me?" Matteus said, sounding a bit nervous, "Of course she would! What am I thinking?"
Matteus looked at Royce and smiled.
Royce chuckled, "Who could turn down a stud like you?"
Royce motioned towards Alison, the Ravenclaw girl, encouraging Matteus.
Back to top Go down
swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 am

Aly peeked out of the corner of her eye, still hysterically laughing, towards the boys in the back. They weren't laughing as much anymore, but they were mysteriously glancing her way. They were looking at all of the girls in the front, actually.

Aly was curious, as usual, and decided to put her metamorphmagus abilities to work. She worked through her mind and thought of an animal with a very acute sense of hearing, and she chose the bat. She flipped her hair down from it's usual tight ponytail and covered her human ears with it. Then, in the blink of an eye her normal ears were transformed into those of a bat's. Safe within the barriers of her hair, her new ears picked up a few words.

Aly..., Ball, ask her..., Cute Ravenclaw girl..., Love is in the air... were some parts of the discussion she heard. Even with her acute hearing, some things couldn't be perfectly deciphered over the disruptive class.

The girl just couldn't believe her ears really. Seriously, someone wants to ask me! What?! That can't be true... Aly was really confused, but tried to focus on reality around her as best she could.

Last edited by swingvote on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coding typo. fail.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karabear

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 am

"Of course she'd say yes," Mark said, "why wouldn't she?" Lowering his voice, he told him, "Though she can probably here you from here. We weren't exactly quiet."

Renae gave Alison a gentle nudge. "Did you hear them?" She whispered to her friend, smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:37 am

Valora opened her ears and listened to what the boys were saying in the distance. It was hard over all the chaos but she got the gist of it. Somebody wanted to take Alison to the dance.

"Did you hear them?" Renae whispered to Alison, smiling softly.

"Oh, Aly, you have to go now," Valora added in, "you can't turn him down."

Valora looked over to the guys. She wasn't sure which one was asking Alison, but it didn't matter. They were all gorgeous.

Valora thought of her own date, Stin, then thought,
But not as gorgeous as mine...
Back to top Go down
swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:52 am

Alison squealed, but quietly. Her ears were back to normal now, she had heard enough to understand what exactly those boys were talking about back there. One of them was really going to ask her to the dance! But the thing was, was that Aly didn't know for sure which one was saying what.

"Oh, I heard." Aly said in a smart tone, tapping her ears after she had tied her hair back up into a tight ponytail. Maybe I should rethink not going to the ball...as long as the one interested in me is cute...

"Hmm, you know ladies, the ball might be a lot of fun after all!" Aly stated her thoughts aloud. She checked back at the boys for only a second.

"So, when is the Diagon Alley trip, huh?" Aly questioned. She wanted a gorgeous dress for her mystery man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anselm

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:00 am

"Of course she'd say yes," Mark said, "why wouldn't she?" Mark had lowered his voice, and told Matteus, "Though she can probably here you from here. We weren't exactly quiet."

Matteus had just realized that half the class probably heard their conversation. For some reason he couldn't go through the day without embarrassing himself... 'oh well,' he thought, 'Onwards and Upward!'

Matteus looked at the clock. He was going to ask her after class, well, hopefully. If only time would move faster! At the same time his stomach was doing flips erratically.

"I'll try to catch up with her after class." he stated in a lower voice then he was speaking before.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:10 am

"I'll try to catch up with her after class." Matteus stated in a lower voice then he was speaking before.

Royce watched as Professor Cabbage stood up a bit taller, it looked as if he was finally going to say something. Royce got ready for the screaming and yelling that he thought he was about to hear. It would look funny coming from such a little man. He chuckled to himself at the thought and then...

"I would like all of you to write a 5 parchment response on what we learned here in class today, my children. Due Friday." Professor Cabbage smiled and looked at all of them, "Class dismissed."

Royce was in shock. The professor was still calm and bubbly as usual. But what had he said? A five page response on...what they had learned today? But, they hadn't learned anything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.   

Back to top Go down

Muggle Studies; Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next