HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Food Fight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elle

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:17 am

Jamie popped her head up to see that Bean was attacking Icarus. To bad mew wasn't here to help. She had forgotten that she left mew up in the common rooms. She also wished she had a camra to take pics of this. She couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 am

"Bean!" Alice yelled as she scrambled over to the Slytherin Table. "You scumbag! Petrificus Totalus!" she screamed. She heard a loud THUD and assumed she'd hit her target right on cue. She used a countercurse on Bean, and turned to find Icarus on the floor.

Last edited by bloomingviolets on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elle

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:37 am

Jamie got really pissed now. Why the heck did he stunn a cat? Thats so inhumane and cruel. She walked up to Icarus. "Why the heck did you stunn that cat?" she said yelling at him. She didn\'t care if people could hear her. "Thats just cruel and humane". She tried to calm her self done, but it was kinda hard. She was never this mad at someone.

Last edited by Elle on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:38 am

'I don't know if he can hear you. He's kinda stunned." Alice said as she poked Jamie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elle

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 am

"oh" she said turning red. She didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:43 am

Alice laughed quietly. She couldn't wait for free period. She needed help with her Herbology homework and she wanted to ask Caleb to help her seeing as he was probably better than her in that class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elle

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 am

Jamie gaped at Iccarus as she turned and walked back to the ravenclaw table still fuming at what had just happend. She would never let this pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Alice decided there was no use leaving Icarus there so she half-heartedly muttered a countercurse. As soon as he stood up, she would use a Jelly-Legs Jinx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 pm

To tell you the truth, Icarus felt guilty.

He hated when that happens. But it usually did. He just usually ignores it. The person he used to be always has to poke his head up and annoy him, telling him he’s doing something wrong. Psht, as if he’s ever going to listen. He’s never going to get back to his old life. Ever. He’s grown tired of-

Icarus decided to stop thinking about it. Thinking about his history always led him into thinking about his parents and first foster family. Thinking of this had never been pretty.

He decided to tell himself that it was all Alice’s fault. Always throwing her cat around, letting it attack him. So, now he was supposed to let it happen and not fight back? So her cat attacking him is ok, but not the other way around?

He smiled. Yup, that make him think more ‘Icarus’.

He stood up then, finally able to move his hands and feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Alice zapped him with a Jelly-Legs Jinx. Though it didn't seem fair, no one understood why she loved Bean so much. Her parents had gotten her Bean for her 5th birthday, and she was so emotionally attached. Whenever she was with Bean, she never worried about home. It brought back all the sweet memories of her big house in Florida.
Anyone who attacked Bean had to face her wrath, though most wouldn't call it that.

ooc: Sorry if I made any grammatical errors. I'm getting sleepy. XDD afro Always wanted to use that smiley. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elle

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Jamie glared at Iccarus. She was still pissed off. She was never this pissed off ever not for regular stuff, just animal cruelty. She wanted to hex him when he wasn't looking but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Well, wasn’t she just full of surprises?

Icarus rolled his eyes. He found his legs wobbling, but it was no biggie. He knew the counter. With a wave of his wand and a muttered spell, the wobbling stopped. He managed to see some green stuff shooting his way too and ducked in time. Slowly rising to his full height when he knew it was safe.

“Had enough payback?” He asked in a bored tone. “Because, if so, I had just about enough fun for today.”

With that, he turned to leave, dodging a piece of pizza as he did so. Seriously, this whole ‘food fight’ thing is a great waste of food. He grabbed a piece of bread, chewing it as he walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:50 am

"House elves are going to have a lot of work," Cassie called after him. "I'll make sure personally you'll be there to help them out."

She grinned as he left.

"Bean, is it?" she asked, addressing the recently un-petrified cat. She rubbed his head tentatively, afraid he would bite her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight   

Back to top Go down

Food Fight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2