HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Advanced Transfiguration (year 7 all houses)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stin

PostSubject: Advanced Transfiguration (year 7 all houses)   Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:06 pm

"Ducklifors" whispered Andrew.
Drews small frog infront of him turned into a duck.

Hmm what a simple spell Thought Drew.
I wonder if Stin will come back to class. I know he finished this lesson already and Prof.M already has him working on more advaced spell but still I would not mind having a friend here.

Drew continued turning his frog/duck back and forth while the rest of the class struggled.

((ooc: Read for info on small dragon: http://squibguild.forumotion.com/classroom-f17/hallway-outside-charms-class-with-gry-huff-t70.htm#466))

Suddenly a small dragon flew into class and landed on Prof. M's desk. The small creature dipped its tail in some ink and wrote out a message on some parchment.

"Sorry, but I will not be making it back to class today. Though I thought I would show you I am already done the next months homework by sending this small dragon. Thanks for understanding. ~Stin"

Once it was finished it flew over to Drew and blew a small fire ball on some blank parchment. The dragon then turned back to a small toy one and fell to the floor.

Drew looked over at the burned parchment surprised to see a message burned into it. Drew quickly stuffed it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Transfiguration (year 7 all houses)   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 am

Felicity danced her way into the room. Hardly anyone was there yet.
She saw a hufflepuff boy whom she hadn't met yet. Smiling at him, she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Felicity!" she told him, sticking out her hand so he could shake it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Advanced Transfiguration (year 7 all houses)
Page 1 of 1